What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Daneshmand congrats bro on becoming a Think tank ;)

@Daneshmand Agha tabrik shomam pdf think thank shodi! :yahoo: Ki pdf think thanket kard, khodet khasti ya modiraye site ?

Thank you bros. It is really nothing and I do not consider myself a 'thinker'. I guess the good benefit of it, will be me giving you guys + ratings. :D

Na baba. Mageh chi hast keh adam bereh hala gedayisho bokoneh. Nemidonam ki kardeh, vali shakam mireh keh shayad bazi as baradaran Pakistani recommend kardeh bashan beh modiran site. Mesleh atanz ya havi. Nemidonam vallah. Baram mohem ham nist.

@Daneshmand

Dadash!! I was actually going to recommend you and @scythian500 to become a think tank and now you have!
Very well deserved bro. I hope scythian is next.

Make sure you keep the + ratings coming now :P

Thank you. Yes, @scythian500 definitely deserves it. @haman10 deserves it too. You deserve it as well. @Arminkh too. @New got it already. Actually more than half of Iranians here deserve it. But in reality it is nothing. It is just internet. It is not like we are Captains or Majors in real life. The important thing is to put your thoughts out there. And it really does not matter whether you are a "think tank" or lieutenant. The object of a forum is to share thoughts.

Anyways, let me share a thought with you that has started to occupy my mind lately. Since long I have been thinking about how sharp is my mind's eye. Say what is the "visual acuity of my mind" and how does it compare with others. And then in the past few days more data came out from new research: Aphantasia: A life without mental images

It is quite disturbing for those with not so vivid mind visualization power. It is as if they are blind internally.

I know it is a very personal question, but it would be interesting to know who has super-visualization power and whose mind is "blind" here among us on this forum? And in how different ways we experience the world. The one who was born with a super fast graphic card and the one born without one. Mine seems to be quite a slow graphic card. Nothing special.

Anyways, let me share a thought with you that has started to occupy my mind lately. Since long I have been thinking about how sharp is my mind's eye. Say what is the "visual acuity of my mind" and how does it compare with others. And then in the past few days more data came out from new research: Aphantasia: A life without mental images

It is quite disturbing for those with not so vivid mind visualization power. It is as if they are blind internally.

I know it is a very personal question, but it would be interesting to know who has super-visualization power and whose mind is "blind" here among us on this forum? And in how different ways we experience the world. The one who was born with a super fast graphic card and the one born without one. Mine seems to be quite a slow graphic card. Nothing special.

I think I have quite a good ability to create images in my head. For example, I am very interested in fantasy stories. And I usually think about making a fantasy game. When sitting down or moving, I can just imagine images with vivid detail, but they don't last long and are usually static. It's like getting a sudden flash of a mental image. However, I could make them dynamic if wanted to but for a limited time only.

I could only imagine how not having these abilities would effect me. I suppose not having the mental image ability would mean you're forced to live in the "real" world instead of artificially created one in our head. But I had never really thought about this issue before. It is interesting. I will have to spend some time dwelling on it.

Thank you. Yes, @scythian500 definitely deserves it. @haman10 deserves it too. You deserve it as well. @Arminkh too. @New got it already. Actually more than half of Iranians here deserve it. But in reality it is nothing. It is just internet. It is not like we are Captains or Majors in real life. The important thing is to put your thoughts out there. And it really does not matter whether you are a "think tank" or lieutenant. The object of a forum is to share thoughts.

Agha tabrik! Bebakhshid man motevajeh nashodam.

Best wishes!

Anyway, congrats bro. :yahoo:

Daneshmand did it really take you just 6 mins to type this much?!!!
That's no fair at all, man. :lol:

Obviously not. I have thought about this issue before. Since I had reached some conclusions on the subject already, I shared them with you. :D

@Daneshmand

Congratulations bro.

I recommended you for think tank title nearly a week ago (and once before that a month ago), and it is now accepted after thorough review by senior team.

Oh, I see now. Thank you so very much. I am much obliged, sir. It is so good to hear that you have so much influence around here.

Once again, thank you.

I also thank the senior team. Much obliged.

Obviously not. I have thought about this issue before. Since I had reached some conclusions on the subject already, I shared them with you
There's no question on the content, as it's a quality post. But I'm asking about the time it took you to write the post, was it just something less than 6 mins? cause you actually replied in less than 6 mins of me mentioning you in the previous post.
If that really took you just 6 mins, then it's a really an unfair business we are involved, dude.
Aghast shoma khodet darkhast kardi ya modiraye pdf khodeshun think thanket kardan ?
Na aziz, khodam khastam, assessed shod and I was granted the favor.
nemidoonam bad az yeki do mah ke oomadam sar zadam be site chera in fekr be saram zad, amma allan kheyli ehsas masouliat mikonam, bro :lol:

There's no question on the content, as it's a quality post. But I'm asking about the time it took you to write the post, was it just something less than 6 mins? cause you actually replied in less than 6 mins of me mentioning you in the previous post.
If that really took you just 6 mins, then it's a really an unfair business we are involved, dude.

Na aziz, khodam khastam, assessed shod and I was granted the favor.
nemidoonam bad az yeki do mah ke oomadam sar zadam be site chera in fekr be saram zad, amma allan kheyli ehsas masouliat mikonam, bro :lol:
Pas be masouliatet beres. :lol:

No dear. It probably took a few minutes longer than six. I got your notification of tagging me just when I had started writing it. So it probably took 8 or 9 minutes.

But now that we are both "think tanks", these small things are not important. ;) We are too special to engage in small talk anymore. :P

Back
Top Bottom