What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

you might be having some memories to share about that times Iran ? people are very friendly to Indians i heard ?
@Capt.Popeye hi bros !

was it you who said that there was a show off between Indian Su-30s and rafael or typhoon ? and that indian Su-30 won 12-0 ?

i want to have the link to that news please

@Capt.Popeye hi bros !

was it you who said that there was a show off between Indian Su-30s and rafael or typhoon ? and that indian Su-30 won 12-0 ?

i want to have the link to that news please

No, my friend; I did not say that . It was a report that appeared in the news. It was a report about IAF-RAF Exercises in England between Typhoons and Sukhois. To be honest; I would not have publicised that, though it has some credibility. Please bear in mind that it was only pertaining to the WVR part of the Exercise. I said 'some credibility' because the Sukhoi can manuever extremely well at subsonic speeds. In case of higher speeds and in BVR combat, the situation may well be different.

There was long thread on that here in PDF.
Here is the link to the report: https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...Bt6-_0LgnQyksKBZg&sig2=juy_QWn_62wTMLJbBpWdJg

No, my friend; I did not say that . It was a report that appeared in the news. It was a report about IAF-RAF Exercises in England between Typhoons and Sukhois. To be honest; I would not have publicised that, though it has some credibility. Please bear in mind that it was only pertaining to the WVR part of the Exercise. I said 'some credibility' because the Sukhoi can manuever extremely well at subsonic speeds. In case of higher speeds and in BVR combat, the situation may well be different.

There was long thread on that here in PDF.
Here is the link to the report: https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDcQFjAGahUKEwi0ouii_MvHAhVLp5QKHY5bCfQ&url=http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indian-air-forces-top-guns-score-wins-in-the-uk-1204336&ei=3G3gVbTEH8vO0gSOt6WgDw&usg=AFQjCNG9tG0YCPzW3Bt6-_0LgnQyksKBZg&sig2=juy_QWn_62wTMLJbBpWdJg
thank you brother :)

Iran is planning to buy some Su-30 from Russia . i was just weighing options mate :)

I would seriously recommend it (not only because of that report.... :lol: though). It is a really heavy duty aircraft. Actually the Su-30MKI turned out beyond the original Russian specs because the IAF insisted on and got modifications done on the original design, mainly on the avionics.

yes indeed APA is a very good website . i also recommend it for others to read .

tnx bro
Why doesn't Russia deliver us some Su-35?
It's their tech bro . they sell whatever they like

besides , who says Iran has shown any interest ? maybe we haven't

yes , i've heard that both Israel and france ? have taken part in MKI's upgrade .

although if Iran goes for Su-30 sm we'll get the same upgrades only with russian origin

PAKFA is even better

True. PAK-FA however is still a "work in progress". And it has been the cause of some controversy because the IAF wants to incorporate some of its own specs and eqpt into it.

So far as the Su-30 is concerned it is now a matured aircraft whose role and tactics have been validated. With the addition of the Brahmos ALCM and later the Nirbhaya subsonic missiles; it will get even more muscle.

Here is a link to another report on the Su-30s performance in Exercises with the USAF:
The Aviationist » Cope India: when India’s Russian jets achieved a surprising 9:1 kill ratio against U.S. F-15s

And a report on the IAF-RAF Exercise in The Aviationist; a non-Indian view:
The Aviationist » Have Indian Su-30s really “dominated” RAF Typhoons in aerial combat with a 12-0 scoreline? Most probably not.

The most important part is this part which I quote, and which is what I said in the earlier post:
"Moreover, WVR engagements, in which the super-maneuverable Su-30 excels, are less likely than BVR (Beyond Visual Range) ones where a Flanker would be much more vulnerable, as Indradhanush 2015 seems to have proved."

True. PAK-FA however is still a "work in progress". And it has been the cause of some controversy because the IAF wants to incorporate some of its own specs and eqpt into it.

So far as the Su-30 is concerned it is now a matured aircraft whose role and tactics have been validated. With the addition of the Brahmos ALCM and later the Nirbhaya subsonic missiles; it will get even more muscle.

Here is a link to another report on the Su-30s performance in Exercises with the USAF:
The Aviationist » Cope India: when India’s Russian jets achieved a surprising 9:1 kill ratio against U.S. F-15s

And a report on the IAF-RAF Exercise in The Aviationist; a non-Indian view:
The Aviationist » Have Indian Su-30s really “dominated” RAF Typhoons in aerial combat with a 12-0 scoreline? Most probably not.

The most important part is this part which I quote, and which is what I said in the earlier post:
"Moreover, WVR engagements, in which the super-maneuverable Su-30 excels, are less likely than BVR (Beyond Visual Range) ones where a Flanker would be much more vulnerable, as Indradhanush 2015 seems to have proved."
very informing links , tnx for sharing

yes , i've heard that both Israel and france ? have taken part in MKI's upgrade .

although if Iran goes for Su-30 sm we'll get the same upgrades only with russian origin

PAKFA is even better
Nothing is better than Qaher. :azn:

1359791008_32486.jpg

I hope we see this beauty is our military service asap.

Back
Top Bottom