What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So you send your RF-4s without CM to a mission over syria ? and here i was thinking you cannot possibly become more stupid .

congrats :tup: lol

it has a cool name too .

but i'll stick to my own analysis : same useless shit as :

you're welcome bro :)

I somewhat agree. Sending RF-4's without any CM was a pretty dumb idea which ofcourse resulted in being shotdown. Luckely the Turkish didnt bother with them and phased them out so their roles can be replaced by F-16's. The Terminators are by no means useless, they are by far one of the best bombers and technologicly upgraded/modified in the region.

Im welcome for what?

@rmi5 @bsruzm

How about we leave our mothers out of this huh?

Last edited:
@rmi5 dadash bikhodi khodeto ba 3-4 ta terrorist dargir nakon azizam , behet goftam ke .

bikhodi fohsh madar mikhori . faghat ye labkhand bezar va tamoom

Haalaa ki in 4 ta nokhaleh ra aadam hesab karde? Gour e pedarhoun baba. oun yek salam e aaddi ferestad, man ham be fak va familesh salam e vizheh ferestadam. :lol: In forum ham injouriye digeh, vaghti yek forum az in kehvar haye aghab moundeh member daareh, injour chiz ha ham ettefaagh miyofte ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any chance of reviving the Irano Hind Shipping corporation ? I once met skipper of one of the ships which was docked in the Haldia port.

I think the company became a victim of the sanctions..

100 persons seeing this thread right now!

9.jpg

@Oscar
Will you please ban the suicide troll @babur_khan_is_sunni_turk ?

Iran poses a threat to regional stability, academics claim | Page 2

I somewhat agree. Sending RF-4's without any CM was a pretty dumb idea which ofcourse resulted in being shotdown. Luckely the Turkish didnt bother with them and phased them out so their roles can be replaced by F-16's. The Terminators are by no means useless, they are by far one of the best bombers and technologicly upgraded/modified in the region.

Im welcome for what?

@rmi5 @bsruzm

How about we leave our mothers out of this huh?
What hit that jet was not a missile it was air defence gun so having countermeasures wont help too much and I guess f4 is sturdier than f16 when it come to its structure .

What hit that jet was not a missile it was air defence gun so having countermeasures wont help too much and I guess f4 is sturdier than f16 when it come to its structure .

Several sources indicate otherwise. I doubt that it was shot down by the gun. The Reconnaissance plan never came that close so its safe to assume it was a missile.

Last edited:
Several sources indicate otherwise. I doubt that it was shot down by the gun. The fighter jet never came that close so its safe to assume it was a missile.
well as you knew that was not a fighter jet it was on recon mission.

Back
Top Bottom