What's new

Iran poses a threat to regional stability, academics claim

I see that many dogs in this forum are obsessed and can't handle the shack that came from iran nuclear deal

The followers of erDOGan talking about stability and forgot who want to build a neo Ottoman Empire

Says the guys who quotes PressTV and RT :omghaha:

Of course Iran destabilizes the Middle East, it's within their best interest. Iran wants to restart a Safavid empire. Which will never happen.
And you want ikhwanjie empire which will never happen

I support IF, but I don't support IS or AQ.
Safavid (Safawi in Arabic) Empire is exactly what Iran wants. Iran wants to crush Arabs because Arabs crushed Persia.
They already crushed you many times before and after islam so you don't know what are you talking about ikhwanjie
Shapur II's Arab campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abu Muslim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of the Zab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you can bark as long as you wish:lol:
and keep listing to your donkey clerics

I see that many dogs in this forum are obsessed and can't handle the shack that came from iran nuclear deal

The followers of erDOGan talking about stability and forgot who want to build a neo Ottoman Empire

And you want ikhwanjie empire which will never happen

They already crushed you many times before and after islam so you don't know what are you talking about ikhwanjie
Shapur II's Arab campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you can bark as long as you wish:lol:
and keep listing to your donkey clerics
Shapur 2 - Pre-Islam
Abu Muslim - didn't crush Arabs, was allied with Arabs
Battle of the Zab - same as above.
Still waiting for when Iranians "crush" Arabs

... erDOGan ...

:(

thats not nice. jews spell it like that.

sunni turks are. turks are building it with 1.5 billion sunni population. how is it the business of anyone to tell turks what it can or cant do with its sunni kinsmen.

abu muslim is an ethnic turk. khorasan region is ethnic turk. the army at the battle of zab is ethnic turk. both nothing to do with ethnic pars.

even if both were ethnic pars, it is sunni. again nothing to do with current ethnic pars, majority who are shiite or secular.

abbasids are sunni hanafi. ethnic turks are sunni hanafi.

sunni pars are sunni shafii. same as sunni arabs.

anti arab = anti religion.

abu muslim is an ethnic turk. khorasan region is ethnic turk. the army at the battle of zab is ethnic turk. both nothing to do with ethnic pars.
Turkish propaganda as usual, like propaganda about Jalan al din Rumi, babak khorramdin and Nizami Ganjavi etc. etc.
Abu hanifa also persian.

You can probably find academics who say the opposite. In reality, both sides are usually over exaggerating the issues involved.

Lying? I don't need to provide evidence that an Iranian quoted PressTV, RT, or some other "resistance" outlet. You guys do it all the time.

Yes lying. Because I don't even remember the last time I quoted RT or Presstv. So, please don't waste my time if you can't prove your lie.

Turkish propaganda as usual, like propaganda about Jalan al din Rumi, babak khorramdin and Nizami Ganjavi etc. etc.
Abu hanifa also persian.

imam azam abu hanifa is ethnic turk. sunnis in past innocently label everything coming out of the region as pars. shiite and secular pars in present do so cos of 1350+ years of pain. :)

mawlana jalaladdin rumi is hanafi, maturidi and ethnic turk. it is "jalal". misspelling not a good sign as theres some distance between "l" and "n" on keyboard.

sunni pars are no relation to shiite and secular pars. hujjatul islam imam ghazali is the imam of all turks.

no ethnic turk claims ethnic pars babak khorramdin. ibni sina the degenerate philosopher is shiite persians. shah ismail, shiite pars can have. do not want.

persian language was revived by sunni turks. cause of much pain for shiite and secular ethnic pars. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom