What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

ay khoda hefzet kone man...
@Nihonjin1051 @scythian500
I have recently watched some documentaries about Japan. Japan is very unique, indeed. I love this uniqueness. Some stuff even seemed strange to me! Because of my major, I will need to travel to Japan in future, cannot wait to see their country by myself.

I have recently watched some documentaries about Japan. Japan is very unique, indeed. I love this uniqueness. Some stuff even seemed strange to me! Because of my major, I will need to travel to Japan in future, cannot wait to see their country by myself.
oomadi japoon bia pish ma....mano dash niho khoshal mishim... bia shayad toonestam daseto too hamin kare kart telephone ya morde pazi ban konam.... man koocheye yasishima (yas sabegh), roberooye electrici...pahlooye sushikababi hastim... rasti dash takishi rafte NANE SARD .... SUSHI SARD zade..ajab gerefte...bia daseto ban konim dash....

ye hoshimato ham darim ke chand sal tehran boode too parke fanavari cleaner boode, oonja esmesho gozashte bood hooshang...

vali gozashte az shookhi, japoonia kheili zeshtan ha... onja miri bakhodet saboone golrang bebar..ya chon bache pooldari luxam bebari bad nist...

hala gozashte az shookhi,.,. movafegham

I'm glad that you really want to visit the country, bro. May i ask what was the name of the documentary? :)

I'm glad that you really want to visit the country, bro. May i ask what was the name of the documentary? :)
I watched a couple of documentaries, like this one:

But, the most funny one, was a food documentary:

------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

@flamer84

Iran linked to deaths of 500 U.S troops in Iraq & Afghanistan | Page 2

Man u are a piece of tord or even less! to me. You must suction my dk to gain a little dignity. Next time do not talk about Iranians like that otherwise I won't leave pore. I hope you perfectly have understand what I've told.

I never understood why you take everything seriously.
Flamer hates Russians(which is no surprise being from an ex-communist country) and also he hates their allies(he thinks Iran and Russia are allies), and he is OK with anti-Russians, and he thinks that Turkey is anti-Russian. It's wrong and simplistic on many levels, but he is entitled to have his opinions.

But, all of what he says, are not wrong. He is right that US did help Iran by removing Saddam, and Taliban, which these two were the real threats number 1, 2 of Iran. The current influence of Iran in the middle east, is thanks to those two wars. But, what Iranian government did? sending Quds Force to cause problem in Iraq. No doubt, it was a very stupid policy. Then US started to put pressure on Iran for nuclear activities, and called Iran as one of Axis of Evils. They thought that bunch of fanatic sunnis of region will accept Iranian leader as the leader of muslims!!! It was a very naive perception, which of course failed very badly in a decade. The same goes with Israeli-Arab issue, and the non-sense support of Iran to Hamas, Hezballah, and PIJ. In this world, if you do stupid mistakes, you will pay huge costs for it. Recently, Zarif has met Pakistanis and said Iran supports Kashmiris and Palestinians. I guess Iranian ruling system will never learn their lesson; hence, Iranian people will pay for it, for at least the coming decade.

Unfortunately, Iranians don't really have correct ideas about the world around them. I exactly remember how Iranian government supporters were happy when Erdogan reached to power. After a decade, now they wish secular Turks were still in power! The same thing happened with Egypt. When Mursi took power, Iranian government became super excited, AhmadiNejad visited Egypt, and visa was removed for Egyptians, but guess what? In less than a year, they understood that they were very wrong; Hence they did not even issue any statements when Sisi did the coup to overthrow Mursi! These are just two examples that show this problem of lack of understanding about rest of the world. I could have mentioned many more examples like supporting AhmadShah Mas'oud and Hekmatyar in Afghanistan, the current policy regarding Yemen, ... as well, which they were/are disastrous for Iran. They are sad, but truth. Unlike the reformists propaganda, they, and their Zarif, like the previous administrations, do not understand the basics about foreign policy either.

Last edited:
@haman10 jan, man tou oun section ke shoma man ra tag kardi, nemitounam beram.

@haman10 OK, now I read it :lol:
His post was so stupid that made me literally speechless :lol: My brain really got stuck from his insanity. Now, if you consider that this guy is not alone and there are tens of millions of people who think in the same way, then you will need to think twice about what is going on in the middle east!

@haman10 jan, man tou oun section ke shoma man ra tag kardi, nemitounam beram.

@haman10 OK, now I read it :lol:
His post was so stupid that made me literally speechless :lol: My brain really got stuck from his insanity. Now, if you consider that this guy is not alone and there are tens of millions of people who think in the same way, then you will need to think twice about what is going on in the middle east!
that was exactly what i tried to say .

this is not just some random maniac from turkey . as you have witnessed we got many of them here .

i don't know about the general population hence i mentioned you since you know them better than i do .

as you know : mosht nemooneye kharvar hast .

banabarin it can be established that these people are going to **** up . and they're gonna do it big time

that was exactly what i tried to say .

this is not just some random maniac from turkey . as you have witnessed we got many of them here .

i don't know about the general population hence i mentioned you since you know them better than i do .

as you know : mosht nemooneye kharvar hast .

banabarin it can be established that these people are going to **** up . and they're gonna do it big time

An old Iranian anecdote says, "You can hear the truth from children or maniacs!" I like these maniacs since they openly say what is in their mind, BTW, in which, it is not unique to them, but the same idea exists in their fellow friends' heads, as well. Islam in Sunni countries results what you were seeing in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, and now you are seeing it in Turkey, Egypt, Libya, Syria and Iraq. For a long time, I tried to indirectly tell this to you guys. These islamists simply will never accept the idea of living peacefully with themselves, let alone with Shiites, Christians, and Jews. So, any Iranian who thinks about "Wahdat" or "Ummah" is a delusional, the same goes with christians or jews who think that with allying themselves with islamists, they can counter Iran, or finally can live peacefully with their Arab neighbors. The main problem in foreign policy of Iran, is about being hostile to US and Israel to please the so called muslim world. In fact, Iranians are shooting to their own feet! Whether you like it or not, Shiites, Christians, Jews, and civilized people are minorities of this region, and any fights among them is against their interests.

Guys, is it true that Iran is in final stages of building JT8D-219 variant jet engine? Variant of this engine powered the SAAB 37. If true this is significant. I didn't post it as a thread as I didn't know if it is true.

http://pw.utc.com/Content/Press_Kits/pdf/me_jt8d-219_pCard.pdf

Pratt & Whitney JT8D - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Update: Yest it seems @yavar had posted a news about this on this page: Iran Aerospace Exhibition 2014 | Page 3

@yavar do you have any further news about it? This is very significant if true. It is a vibrant design and technologically still being used and updated as the first link shows.

Back
Top Bottom