What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Maybe he thought it was some 'MHP' question. Trust me, those are some of the dumbest, most delusional people in the world.

I can summarize Turkish politics as follows. AKP is pure garbage islamofascist. MHP is the condensate form of AKP with more nationalism flavor. CHP are old fart leftists stuck in a century ago. HDP is PKK. I don't know where are sane people?

I'm just asking. It's positive isn't it? Cultural pluralism. I'm quite pro-Iran by the way. So I don't know why that question is bad?
Have you ever heard of the phrase "kase daghtar az ash"? That's what you are. Nothing wrong with having a positive opinion. But you don't read or write the language and never lived there, but you act like the country's ambassador! Does that make any sense to you? Because of that you're often falling into a trap and defending IR, just b/c you think it's somehow equal to defending Iran's name. Maybe experience the country first, then decide if you want to continue to defend those elements.

Have you ever heard of the phrase "kase daghtar az ash"? That's what you are. Nothing wrong with having a positive opinion. But you don't read or write the language and never lived there, but you act like the country's ambassador! Does that make any sense to you? Because of that you're often falling into a trap and defending IR, just b/c you think it's somehow equal to defending Iran's name. Maybe experience the country first, then decide if you want to continue to defend those elements.

Oh I get it now. I know perfectly well how to differentiate between a country and it's government. I see it this way: Iran was/is fighting an existential war. The government is the cards Iran has been dealt. And any sudden change to that will be bad for the country. So I hope the current government can make the best of this deal, and start to improve the economy at least. Whatever comes later, comes later, in small steps. First: get the country running again and restore it's economy and pride. Everything else comes later. I don't care about headscarves or being able to drink alcohol in the open.

1154369_260.jpg

Oh I get it now. I know perfectly well how to differentiate between a country and it's government. I see it this way: Iran was/is fighting an existential war. The government is the cards Iran has been dealt. And any sudden change to that will be bad for the country. So I hope the current government can make the best of this deal, and start to improve the economy at least. Whatever comes later, comes later, in small steps. First: get the country running again and restore it's economy and pride. Everything else comes later. I don't care about headscarves or being able to drink alcohol in the open.
It's not about what you care about or don't care about. Can you apply what you just said to Dutch politics? Can you somehow justify a theocratic Christian dictatorship and end with the sentence "I don't care about..."? You've somehow found a way to justify an Islamic Dictatorship in Iran. I don't understand your logic, but it obviously makes sense in your mind, even though you're opposed to everything an Islamic dictatorship entails!!

You're just making excuses. Obviously you like to live a certain lifestyle and believe in a certain set of things, but advertise a completely different set for Iran, a country you think you know a lot about, but have never lived in (you can't even read or write the national language of this country).

Finaly you dont pretend to be ignoring me.

When you are so uncultured that quote me for more than 100 times, and I don't respond you, yet again you come back to lick my private parts, what can I do? Even a cow understands faster and acts more cultured than you. That's not my fault.

It's not about what you care about or don't care about. Can you apply what you just said to Dutch politics? Can you somehow justify a theocratic Christian dictatorship and end with the sentence "I don't care about..."? You've somehow found a way to justify an Islamic Dictatorship in Iran. I don't understand your logic, but it obviously makes sense in your mind, even though you're opposed to everything an Islamic dictatorship entails!!

You're just making excuses. Obviously you like to live a certain lifestyle and believe in a certain set of things, but advertise a completely different set for Iran, a country you think you know a lot about, but have never lived in (you can't even read or write the national language of this country).

Listen fool. Apples and oranges. Every country has it's own situation. Can your DUMB *** say that the Netherlands is the target of a gigantic international conspieracy? That has been undermining the nation since about 40 years, that has been strangled economically, that has had many dictators and revolutions and wars imposed on it? Kalet kar mikone? Vargh hast beyne dota. I ADVERTISE economic prosperity and peace for Iran and it's near region. THAT's what I am advertising. If you want to see whores and jendehs running around like here, that's fine. FIRST get your economy up and running, restore Iran's rightful position in the world, and then burn all the headscarves. I can't possibly explain how much I HATE idiots like you who put the cart before the horse.

When you are so uncultured that quote me for more than 100 times, and I don't respond you, yet again you come back to lick my private parts, what can I do? Even a cow understands faster and acts more cultured than you. That's not my fault.
Obviously the culture is flowing throught you, your posts prove it.

You're a real rat bastard. Sure Iranians talk behind Turkey's back, and Turks talk behind Iran's back (in their respective subfora), but to intentionally SCAN subfora and try to instigate a flame war, shows your subhumanness. You orphan without a country.

You pick a fight you get a fight, behave responsibly or face consequences.

Back
Top Bottom