What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Who says that? twelvers, Zaidis, and Islamilis are very close. Alawites, and Alevis are more into mysticism and they get along more with Daraawish, like Gonabaadis, ...

Really !!!! Ithna Ashari mosque is similar to Sunni Mosque. While the Ismailis Nizari have Jamaat Khana with photos of Agha Khan their present Imam and they bow in front of him they don't pray Namaz. The Alevis of Turkey just dance in their cemvis. While the Alawites and Druze of Syria have no mosques or cemivis they keep their faith secret. Only Ithna Ashari pray Namaz in Mosques. How can all Shia sects be the same ?

Really !!!! Ithna Ashari mosque is similar to Sunni Mosque. While the Ismailis Nizari have JamaatKhana with photos of Agha Khan their present Imam and they bow in front of him they don't pray Namaz. The Alevis of Turkey just dance in their cemvis. While Alawites have no mosques or cemivis.
Edit.

Last edited:
Really !!!! Ithna Ashari mosque is similar to Sunni Mosque. While the Ismailis Nizari have Jamaat Khana with photos of Agha Khan their present Imam and they bow in front of him they don't pray Namaz. The Alevis of Turkey just dance in their cemvis. While the Alawites and Druze of Syria have no mosques or cemivis they keep their faith secret. Only Ithna Ashari pray Namaz in Mosques. How can all Shia sects be the same ?

Who says that? twelvers, Zaidis, and Islamilis are very close. Alawites, and Alevis are more into mysticism and they get along more with Daraawish, like Gonabaadis, ...

Formerly I thought you are a sane Pakistani.

You don't answer questions. I had close Shia Ithna Ashari, Shia Ismaili Nizari and Shia Mustaali friends in Pakistan. Have you been in Shia Ismaili Jamaat Khana ? Now watch the Alevi prayer in cemevi... they dance together !! If all the Shias are the same then does Iranian women and men also dance together in the Mosques ?

Last edited:
You don't answer questions. I had close Shia Ithna Ashari, Shia Ismaili Nizari and Shia Mustaali friends in Pakistan. Have you been in Shia Ismaili Jamaat Khana ? Now watch the Alevi prayer in cemevi... they dance together !! If all the Shias are the same then does Iranian women and men also dance together in the Mosques ?

They are the same in beliefs with ithna ashari Shia Muslims but not in prays...

Alevism or Alevi (/'ælɛvij/, also /æˈlɛviː/ or /əˈleɪviː/, Turkish:Alevîlik or Turkish: Anadolu Alevîliği/Alevileri,[1] also called Qizilbash, Spiritual Shiism orSufi-Shia by outsiders[vague])[2] is a mystical[3] branch of Islamwhose adherents are followers of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, his son-in-law Ali, the Twelve Imams (other thanSunni Muslims who believe in the four Rashidun caliphs) and their descendant, the 13th century Alevi saint Haji Bektash Veli. Having some links withTwelver Shia Islam (like the importance of the Ahl al-Bayt, the day of Ashura, the Mourning of Muharram, commemorating Karbala, etc.), the practices of the Alevis are based on Sufielements of the Bektashi[4]tariqa,[5] and have a lot of points in agreement with Quranism.[6]Alevism is seen as one of the two main branches of Islam in Turkey, the other being Sunni Islam. The two branches are said to have come into existence after the death of Hussain ibn Ali(Muhammad's grandson) at the Battle of Karbala.[7][8]

Controversy regarding the definition[edit]
Some sources link Alevism to Shia Islam and particularly to the heterodox syncretic[4] sufi group known as the Bektashi Order. According to these sources, Alevism is closely related to Bektashism: commonalities include the veneration of the Alevi saint Haji Bektash Veli, aTurkish[9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16] orIranian[17][18][19][20][21][22] saint from Khorasan(modern-day Iran)[23] of the 13th century. Many Alevis refer to an "Alevi-Bektashi" tradition, but this identity is not universally adopted, nor is the combined name used by non-Turkish Bektashis (e.g., in the Balkans). In addition to its religious aspect, Alevism is also closely associated with Anatolian folk culture.

Alevism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
This is the best I could get, will try harder :D
@rahi2357 I'm right behind you, watch your back.:sniper::butcher::guns:

View attachment 238625

Booooo fu**ing hoooooo.:yahoo:

Come on fellas, kneel before your master. 45!!

View attachment 238626
agha manitor ya gooshie UHD ya hatta HD ghabool nist... zemnan fekr konam bayad monitor roo mode VIDEO ya VIVID bashe..

Zemnan... adade balaye 31 bishtar neshoon dahandeye keifyate jensiye ke zadin na ghodrate binayee...alaki nomre balatar az 31 dorost nakonid...

They are the same in beliefs with Shia Muslims but not in prays.

I have read the Wikipedia ! You don't know much about the other Shia sects that is why you copy and paste ! Alevis men and women dance together in their cemvis. Druze divide the men in uqqal and jahil and consider that women have no souls. Is that the position of Shia Ithna Ashari also ?

Eid hame mobarak :fans:

Man dashtam akhbare saate 2 canale yek to mididam didam vaghan bazi, ya behtare began kheyli az mahdudiat hayi ke Iran ghabul karde fezahat bare. Na tanha tu zaminehaye nezami balke tu zamine haye hasteyi. Be nazare man age khamenei chizi nogoft vase ine ke be hameye donya sabet kone Iran donbale bombe atom nist baadam be Irani ham bege Iran ta unjayi ke momken bude jeloye amrica kutah umade va in amrica hast ke Iran ro tahrim karde va Iran hamchin chizoi nemikhad.
Vaghan monteasefam vase 51% Irania ke be rouhani ray dadan, albate ba un kesafat kari hayi ke ahmadinejad kard bishtar az in nabayad enetezr dasht!
Thanks Rouhani Rafsanjani !
Bayad did dar ayande chi mishe ...
@بلندر bebakhshid man be shoma jesarat kardam.

Inam natijeye man:

View attachment 238651

@scythian500
It is good, nah?
Perfect... 29 yani agar poshte IR-170 neshaste bashi ehtemalan bad mibarat!! gozashte az shookhi, are...perfecte... 1 nomre ta pilot dari...ye 2 ta havije dige bokhori dorost mishe

What is the official policy of the Shia theologians on the beliefs of the Alawi Nusayris ? The Alawis neither pray in the mosques nor perform Haj nor fast in Ramadan ? The Iranian alliance with them is arbitrary ?
Some of Shia scholars consider them only a Muslim by Shahada. Some don't cosider them Shia as Sunnis are closer to Shia than Alavis.

some forbid getting married to one of them. But overally they are considered Muslims who respect Imam Ali a lot so are considered Shia. Logically, even Agha Khan is a shia.

In Iran public knows nothing about Alavis. the people think they are just like Twelvers.

Moral Conclusion:

They are Muslims by Shahada. The rest is God's job to judge them. So, we also call them Shia Alavi.
But mostly shia scholars are very moderate so even they don't consider them Shia or Muslim, they still respect them for what they claim to be as long as they don't takfir others...

I have read the Wikipedia ! You don't know much about the other Shia sects that is why you copy and paste ! Alevis men and women dance together in their cemvis. Druze divide the men in uqqal and jahil and consider that women have no souls. Is that the position of Shia Ithna Ashari also ?
I didn't know that Druzes have such as these beliefs but I include Alevis as Shia Muslims because they believe in God, prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and our 12 imams.

Some of Shia scholars consider them only a Muslim by Shahada. Some don't cosider them Shia as Sunnis are closer to Shia than Alavis. But mostly shia scholars are very moderate so even they don't consider them Shia or Muslim, they still respect them for what they claim to be as long as they don't takfir others...

You answered it more rationally than 2800 who either insults or copy and pastes rather than replying answer in his own words.

Perfect... 29 yani agar poshte IR-170 neshaste bashi ehtemalan bad mibarat!! gozashte az shookhi, are...perfecte... 1 nomre ta pilot dari...ye 2 ta havije dige bokhori dorost mishe

Some of Shia scholars consider them only a Muslim by Shahada. Some don't cosider them Shia as Sunnis are closer to Shia than Alavis. But mostly shia scholars are very moderate so even they don't consider them Shia or Muslim, they still respect them for what they claim to be as long as they don't takfir others...
Ta 34 ham raftan faghat ax nagereftam azash.
You answered it more rationally than 2800 who either insults or copy and pastes rather than replying answer in his own words.
I didn't insult you. :cry: since you are a good Pakistani guy.

I edit my previous post.

I didn't know that Druzes have such as these beliefs but I include Alevis as Shia Muslims because they believe in God, prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and our 12 imams.

You have to read more rather than making blank statements that all the Shias are the same. We have not even discussed Shia Ismaili Nazari that bow before their Hazar Imam Afgha Khan and his photos and consider that is their namaz !

You have no ideas about shiites, so don't try to teach about shiism to members who have lived in Iran. It's like justin bieber tries to teach physics to Einstein.
shiites are more into mysticsm, and have more number of thse exclusive places for each sect, but when it is Ashura, or 13th of Rajab, they all get together.

Back
Top Bottom