What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Untitled.jpg

Do you agree?

مردی که دیروز بی‌محابا سانتریفیوژ اضافه می‌کرد، یک قهرمان هسته‌ای بود...
مردی هم که امروز سانتریفیوژها را برچید ، یک قهرمان هسته‌ای است...
اما...
«قهرمان واقعی» من هستم
که هزینه هر دو قهرمان دیروز و امروز را با
جوانی ام
پرداخت می‌کنم .​

Shia Islam is the only true sect of Islam. You have to research about Shia Islam.

That is your opinion. Which Shia sect are you talking about ? Alawis, Alevis, Ismailis (Nizari and Mustaali), Ali Ilahis, Druze or Ithna Ashari Shias ? None of these Shia sects worship together. Meanwhile the four Sunni sects: Hanafi, Maliki, Shafii and Hanbali do worship together in the same Mosque.

Look in this this thread
https://defence.pk/threads/–greatest-iranian-empires–.385771/

Greater Iran is the place that 5 of our imams have lived. Grandsons of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) have lived in Kufa, Samarra, Qom, Mashhad and Shiraz so we have received their message. I don't know much about those Shia sects, but I know Shia Ismailis (believe to 6 of our Imams), Alawites (offspring of ithna ashari Shias) and Shia Zaidis (believe to 3 of our imams) are very close to ithna ashari Shias. Iranians, Iraqis and Lebanese are ithna ashari Shias. Also Shafii Sunnis are very close to Shias.

I don't know much about those Shia sects, but I know Shia Ismailis (believe to 6 of our Imams), Alawites (offspring of ithna ashari Shias) and Shia Zaidis (believe to 3 of our imams) are very close to ithna ashari Shias. Iranians, Iraqis and Lebanese are ithna ashari Shias. Also Shafii Sunnis are very close to Shias.

None of the Shia sects worship together. Alawis and Alevis have different beliefs also Druze and Ismailis they all differ from Ithna Ashari. Shias has broke up into various sects that have gone in different directions.

None of the Shia sects worship together. Alawis and Alevis have different beliefs also Druze and Ismailis they all differ from Ithna Ashari. Shias has broke up into various sects that have gone in different directions.

Who says that? twelvers, Zaidis, and Islamilis are very close. Alawites, and Alevis are more into mysticism and they get along more with Daraawish, like Gonabaadis, ...

11 imams who are grandsons of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) mostly have lived in Iran & Iraq therefore ithna ashari Shia Islam is the only true sect of Islam and not the Shia sects in Paksitan and India. (They are considered as Shia too)

Hadith of the Twelve Successors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hadith of the Twelve Successors (Arabic:حديث الاثني عشر خليفة, translit.: Hadith Al-Ithna Ashar Khalifah) is a Sahih Hadith in Islam, in which the Islamic prophet Muhammad said on several occasions, referenced in both Sunni and Shiahsources from at least 37 chains of narrators in over 100 hadiths, that there will only be twelve Caliphs/Khalifah (successors) to him, all of whom are from Quraysh, that there will be impostor caliphs to guard against, and that after the last of the twelve caliphs, the earth will be swallowed (i.e. the Day of Judgement will occur).

Hadith

A version of the hadith with most details mentioned in it:

The Prophet Muhammad said:
"Islam shall neither pass away nor be deviated while there are my 12 Caliphs/Khalifahs (successors) from my nation in it, all of them will be from Quraysh. When the last of them passes away, the Hour will be established and the earth will be destroyed (swallowed) with all its inhabitants."

@Serpentine Will you please move our conversation to Iranians chill thread?

Kudos bro :)

All my respect flies out to you brother . keep up the great work

They did actually reach the moon and far beyond . other galaxies are also visited .

doubt me ?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5e/6f/f5/5e6ff506c745fe202913570e1de1c463.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom