What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

اقا این هم اسکای لاین بابل
:D

اسمونش هم اورجینال:lol: هست از فیلتر پولاریزه و افکت استفاده نشده

2jd2irc.jpg

Nasibi Najdi saudis show their hatred for Yemeni people. Just two hours after truce, they begin to bomb Yemen during the last week of Ramadan month.
Their desire want more children and women bloods even in Ramadan.

Quraan: When he gets power he directs all his efforts towards spreading mischief in the land, destroying harvests and killing the human race whereas Allah (Whom he makes his witness) does not like mischief. 2.205

Prophet Muahmmad (PBUH): "O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam. O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from there appears the Horn of Satan."

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) [for showing respect to the Yemenis] said: I am Yemeni. In another hadith he said: Certainly the best of Arabs are from Yemenis.

Death to you Eblis Saudis
Kuef35qSfH8.jpg

Vampire_makeup-6.jpg

Do you saudi wahhabis understand anything more than bloodshed in Iraq, Syrian and Yemen ???
Is Iran living there???, or Iran is just your reason to murdering you filth vampires?

Death to you Saudis children of Thamud and Aad.

There is one God that u should answer him for one by one children that u slaughtered.

You and your Zionist parents have destroyed ME and killed people more than any time in entire post Islam time.

Over 21 million Yemenis need of humanitarian assistance | Cnn Hit New

Sinan alone here is equal to 10 Turk members. :D
Tövbe estağfurullah.......

yup having some fun :D
Having fun in which city ? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct flight from Tahran to Bodrum started. First batch of Iranian tourists shocked Turkish media. :lol: :lol:

559d31b849678320e40415df.jpg

559d3221a781b608ac5b5543.jpg

559d325df0dc1e1750927665.jpg

559d31c56ce436237485f7c3.jpg

559d32215659340ac8400807.jpg

559d3221868576234cd067ea.jpg

559d3221a781b608ac5b553f.jpg

Another interesting thing was.....well, i was having a conversation with my fiancee last night about the ME region.

Fiancee: I feel like Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis, Iranians are like our relatives.
Sinan: WTH, WTF..... Turk has no brother other than a Turk. I can understand Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis as they were part of the Ottoman empire but Iranians ? Until the day we arrived in Anatolia........
Fiancee: Yes, we warred against each other and never been allies......
Sinan: So, WTH are you talking about.
Fiancee: They are culturally close to us. The way they talk in their family with their aunts, uncles, their relationship with their relatives are not like ours but it is the exact same, there is no difference.
Sinan: We are Turks. Turks........
Fiancee: That's how i think.
Sinan. Okay. :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct flight from Tahran to Bodrum started. First batch of Iranian tourists shocked Turkish media. :lol: :lol:

Another interesting thing was.....well, i was having a conversation with my fiancee last night about the ME region.

Fiancee: I feel like Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis, Iranians are like our relatives.
Sinan: WTH, WTF..... Turk has no brother other than a Turk. I can understand Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis as they were part of the Ottoman empire but Iranians ? Until the day we arrived in Anatolia........
Fiancee: They are culturally close to us. The way they talk in their family with their aunts, uncles, their relationship with their relatives are not like ours but it is the exact same, there is no difference.

The lady with the dreads. :lol:

Also the two girls in the right of the first pic :man_in_love::astagh:

She's right. First day in college this Turkish exchange student thought I was Turkish. She was always shocked how similar we are culturally. You need to stop being a hater lol

The lady with the dreads. :lol:

Also the two girls in the right of the first pic :man_in_love::astagh:
Chubs also has massive potential. Get her on a treadmill for 4 months and I'd bet she'd be hotter than the other two.

She's right. First day in college this Turkish exchange student thought I was Turkish. She was always shocked how similar we are culturally. You need to stop being a hater lol
Mate, i love you, new and Iranians like you.....but you are like a drop of water in the desert.......how i'm gonna sympathize people like haman and other basiji bunch.....I just can't.

Chubs also has massive potential. Get her on a treadmill for 4 months and I'd bet she'd be hotter than the other two.

I agree she does already have a decent face and looks like she put on a lot less makeup then the other two.

Mate, i love you, new and Iranians like you.....but you are like a drop of water in the desert.......how i'm gonna sympathize people like haman and other basiji bunch.....I just can't.
Trust me, if you go to Iran, these basiji apes are in a minority. They stick to themselves. Majority of people are normal. More concerned with putting food on the table than anything. In recent years I've also lost my nostalgia for Iran, partly due to coming on this garbage site and reading all these apeish posts by the likes of Haman. I keep having to remind myself that Iran was much different when I visited in 2007.

Compare the shaher 14.5mm to the 7.62mm rifle :D
It's sad they did not release more info about the 7.62mm used in the recent "/ IRIA Beit Almoqadas manoeuvres" I have heard people state that perhaps it could be related to the IRGC siavash sniper.

11357262_10152898593883603_7457789017724602122_o.jpg

Also such a shame we did not see this 23mm monster tested:

CCtYlI5WMAEzrTz.jpg

JYKP86X.jpg

9sv05z.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom