What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

All of the martyres that I can find their names on internet in Persian language do not pass the 30 - 40 number.

There are 400 Shia Afghan and Pakistanis martyred in Syria officially, and the unofficial number is 1000.

These numbers are nothing compared to 60,000 foreign terrrorists in Syria from 80 various countries. Most of them have entred Syria through Turkey.

Last edited:
این شریفی ها مشتی از دماغ فیل افتاده اند که هیچ سودی برای کشور نداشتند و ندارند ... شاید چهارتا از این فارغ التحصیلان دانشگاه آزاد فلان ده کوره یک سودی به کشور برسونند ولی این شریفی ها نه ...

موجودات ....

میتوننم بپرسم شما خودت شخصا برای این کشور چه کاری انجام دادی؟

در ضمن وقتی در مور چیزی اطلاع ندارید، خیلی سنگین تر هست که سکوت کنید، معلومه شما از 5 کیلومتری دانشگاه شریف هم رد نشدید، چون نمی دونید چه پروژه هایی توسط این دانشگاه انجام شده و یا در حال انجام هست. قضیه گربه و گوشت هست.

They are Shia Afghan or Pakistanis. Totall number of Iranian martyres in Syria are not more than 40.

@Serpentine
Martyrs? lol everybody seems to be a martyr these days. The irony here is that if the tens of billions being funneled into these useless arab conflicts were being spent in Iran, tens of thousands of poor Iranians would benefit and lives inside Iran could be saved. I guess the people inside Iran be damned, let's send a bunch of bat shit crazy hezbollahis to Syria and call them martyrs when they eventually bite the bullet.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just the shahi MKO Afghan troll. lol logic and reason be damned. Iran be damned. All hail Syria, Lebanon, Assad and mullah logic.

What a crazy world we live in.

wth!

isxxdferzlfib6wettni.jpg

@WebMaster

Arab affairs News and Discussion Thread | Page 2

Arabs have opened this thread to humiliate Iranians. Would you please take some action? thank you.

Meanwhile when will you stop this @Saif al-Arab lunatic from racism and mania posts in every threads ? PDF quality have become low we have become tired of this idiotic Ajami/Farsi wars by this race-worshipper in 60% of the threads.

The last time I checked Quran there is written, we have created all of people from ONE Father and Mother, and no one has superiority to another one or another race.

Last edited:
خیلی قشنگه
@kollang gel ke laghat nakardam.
سلام
چي شده؟ جسارتي كردم؟
ببخشيد الان ديدم اون پست شما رو.برام نوتيفيكيشنش. نيومد.پوزش

والله از يه طرف سر امتحانا مشغول بوديم و از طرف ديگه اينجا بدون همان صفايي نداره

What do u get from these numbers?

upload_2015-6-29_21-34-43.jpeg

تعداد شاغلان زن دارای تحصیلات عالی به میزان ۲۱.۵ درصد افزایش یافته است.

این افزایش در شاغلان زن دارای تحصیلات لیسانس به میزان ۲۲.۴ درصد، در مقطع فوق‌لیسانس و دکترای حرفه‌ای به میزان ۱۴۷.۳ درصد و در مقطع دکتری تخصصی نزدیک به ۲۰۰ درصد بوده است. این افزایش عمدتا می‌تواند ناشی از دو عامل اصلی ورود زنان تحصیل‌کرده به بازار کار و همچنین افزایش سطح تحصیلات زنان شاغل باشد.

Back
Top Bottom