What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

in ardake torke ke miad inja too bakhshe iran... azoon bache por roohast ke behesh dame dar ye tarof mizani miad bala mire dame dare yakhchal hameye zoolbia haro ham bedoone davat mikhore!!

are foreign tourist in Iran allowed to posses and drink whisky ?

lol just asking as Iran is beautiful country with lots of natural places

Hmm thanks for your reply bro, :)
alcoholic drinks are forbidden although you can buy them easily by asking the first young beard-less guy you see... not that every beard-less youngster drinks in Iran, but a big number of them know the phone numbers to order some... whiskey, vodka and takila are popular among drinkers here

alcoholic drinks are forbidden although you can buy them easily by asking the first young beard-less guy you see... not that every beard-less youngster drinks in Iran, but a big number of them know the phone numbers to order some... whiskey, vodka and takila are popular among drinkers here

اگر ما هم جای مردم ایران بودیم شعار مرگ بر آمریکا می‌دادیم - مشرق نیوز | آخرین اخبار ایران و جهان | mashreghnews.ir

Bro, you live in Iran? I did not know that. I thought you were living outside.

WTF is that guy talking about again ?

We've got a life , hence we're not online 24/7

@The Last of us @rahi2357 and others : bros , sorry , but during ramadan i just can't do anything . i'd be offline for now

have the happiest and most blessed times of your life :)

No worries dadash, wait till you have your full energy back and then make more posts :D

my flags shows where I live... no, I decided to come back home after decades of living in the West... where r u? i mean which country...

Lucky you dadash, I will do the same when I finish my studies here in the UK. Iran is where we belong. Even if I have to return there one day before my death, I will. I wont let my body be buried anywhere else :D
That's how we Iranians are.

lol cool your advice is humbly taken and understood bro

who's the guy in your avatar

Right, what the actual fvuck is that on your avatar, seriously it's creeping me out. Please change it, for the sake of my dreams.

Actually i donno about tourists but Christians are legally allowed to buy and consume alcohol

True, it's the same here too, albeit the alcohol is poisoned. But, meh.

Back
Top Bottom