What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

lol

466068_160.jpg

You can laugh now, but when the holy soldiers of Khilafah come, you'll see their wonders.I shall join them and destroy you all.
We will do this to you guys:

Khilafah of Al-Baghdadi shall prevail!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

11225749_659095500890802_1303549043113712433_n.jpg

Heroes of army rangers during battle of Khorramshahr. They did wonders in those 34 days, holding off one of the most heavily armed forces in ME (Iraq) with minimal equipment.
Tosie mikonam ino bekhunid, alie.

حماسه تکاوران دریایی در خرمشهر - هوانورد

Last edited:
You can laugh now, but when the holy soldiers of Khilafah come, you'll see their wonders.I shall join them and destroy you all.
We will do this to you guys:

Khilafah of Al-Baghdadi shall prevail!
OMG :lol:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

11225749_659095500890802_1303549043113712433_n.jpg

Heroes of aramy rangers during battle of Khorramshahr. They did wonders in those 34 days, holding off one of the most heavily armed forces in ME (Iraq) with minimal equipment.
Tosie mikonam ino bekhunid, alie.

حماسه تکاوران دریایی در خرمشهر - هوانورد
az lahazeh amadegi badani,nazm. strategy artesh hamishe daste bala ro dashteh vali vagti tajhizateh niruhayeh zobdeh artesh mesleh nohed va tip 121 ro ba sepah (masalan saberin) mogayeseh mikonim hadagal ye 10 sal tafavot mashoudeh.

These women can beat our men's team by double digit scorelines lool. They're so good. That Nigerian attack is vicious.

Apparently b/c this is a very old prison, people are constantly going in and out for repairs. They think someone must have given them the power tools to do this b/c all the power tools inside the prison are accounted for. Another theory is that one of the female guards gave them the power tools. One of the prisoners is apparently a bit of a ladies man and they are questioning one of the female guards haha.

Anyone who is in touch with God , I beg you please tell him that his air conditioner sucks over here in Tehran .... :flame:fix it or replace it .... thank you in advance , best regards.

The other thing, have you noticed that as we approaching the upcoming parliamentary election more news are being leaked by both sides? that's why I love elections ...

And what is this? in Tehran?

100620152467.jpg

Back
Top Bottom