What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Chert nagoo pirmard. There is no working system in that shithole, everything is done through parti baazi va kesafat kaari.
Stop what ? I am highlighting the mess my country is, you want to sweep it under the rug.

Be gand keshidi in threado, in charandiato boro tuie balatarin benrvis, inja jaie davaie siasi nist. edame bedi thread bannet mikonam.

lol

466068_160.jpg

به گزارش «جام‌نیوز»، بر همین اساس «ابومحمد العدنانی» سخنگوی گروهی که با عنوان «دولت اسلامی عراق و شام» از سوی رسانه‌های جبهه غربی - عربی معرفی می‌شود، در سخنانی مدعی شده که این گروهک تلاش دارد نیروهایش را به سمت ایران حرکت دهد.

وی در سخنانی مدعی شده است: «در پی پیروزی‌های متعدد دولت اسلامی، سربازان شجاع ما با حمله به ایران این سرزمین را از روافض پاک می‌کنند و سیطره دولت اسلامی را به ولایت خراسان گسترش می‌دهند.»

Be gand keshidi in threado, in charandiato boro tuie balatarin benrvis, inja jaie davaie siasi nist. edame bedi thread bannet mikonam.
in ke bare avalesh nist... tamame 100 ta posti ke ghozashte ya fohsh be dine Islam, ya be iran, ya be irooniha ya be ashkhase...shoma gar mikhasti ba hamin post ha ham mishe bannesh kard serpi jan

Firstly I am 19 years old and you are 28 years old.thats a big gap.

Secondly, we are living in different countires with different cultures.in my country youth live with their parents until marriage.that applies to people in north of Tehran as well and it is a cultural thing.

I have studied in NODET(schools for talented students) school I have managed to receive free scholarship for a governmental university and I study Electrical engineering.after end of education I can apply for your company and I will become your superior if applied.not only me but almost all the Iranian members are ahead of you in education and IQ.yet you are the gonde gooz of our section and keep blabbering for the success that was given to you by your father for his emigration to canada.could you match me in any way if you were in Iran?

I am too young for an industrial experince however I will take a PLC course in summer and I hope to get a job in fall.Also i will RESUME the PPL course (private pilot license) after i improve my eyesight by laser surgery.

Thats an insult to me if someone compare me with a uneducated donkey like you because I am already ahead of you in cultrue, education and intellectual level even though I am 19.

You could be born in Qatar too and had more money.does it change the fact that you are yet an uneducated cheap worker? Come on, goozoo khan.

As I said you are in no position to have a saying in robotic and mechatronic.stick to the orders that were given by your white master.
I turned 27 a couple of weeks ago. Good for you, you went to university. So has every other dick wad in the world. If going to university and doing NOTHING WITH IT was an Olympic sport, you dast be dool career students in Iran would be gold medalists every year. On one hand there are no jobs for you, on the other hand you guys are mentally and physically lazy to do any work. So you go to university and stay there till you're 30 and live with nane/baba till you're 35-40 like a 12 year old. Never experience anything, professionally or otherwise.

You keep saying "uneducated donkey." Meanwhile if you come to any developed nation and try to transfer your so called education, they will tell you it's useless and not acceptable (that's how much your education is worth). Meanwhile I can transfer all my credentials across the world and in my own country I've got a few years of SOLID INDUSTRIAL experience in some of the world's most advanced industrial facilities and plants (think Imperial Oil, CNRL etc...). I've made more money in a few years then you will in the next 20 years of life. I have more opportunities ahead of me and can do whatever I aspire to. In every aspect of life I am ahead of you. If you're gonna talk shit and insult people, make sure you have things to brag about.

Economically and financially you're an insignificant loser. Your education is only accepted in Iran and Afghanistan, you have zero work experience and you mooch off your parents, you have no opportunities ahead of you, you have no life experiences worth mentioning... What is it that you're proud of? Seriously. You literally have NOTHING! So why are you talking smack?

I turned 27 a couple of weeks ago. Good for you, you went to university. So has every other dick wad in the world. If going to university and doing NOTHING WITH IT was an Olympic sport, you dast be dool career students in Iran would be gold medalists every year. On one hand there are no jobs for you, on the other hand you guys are mentally and physically lazy to do any work. So you go to university and stay there till you're 30 and live with nane/baba till you're 35-40 like a 12 year old. Never experience anything, professionally or otherwise.

You keep saying "uneducated donkey." Meanwhile if you come to any developed nation and try to transfer your so called education, they will tell you it's useless and not acceptable (that's how much your education is worth). Meanwhile I can transfer all my credentials across the world and in my own country I've got a few years of SOLID INDUSTRIAL experience in some of the world's most advanced industrial facilities and plants (think Imperial Oil, CNRL etc...). I've made more money in a few years then you will in the next 20 years of life. I have more opportunities ahead of me and can do whatever I aspire to. In every aspect of life I am ahead of you. If you're gonna talk shit and insult people, make sure you have things to brag about.

Economically and financially you're an insignificant loser. Your education is only accepted in Iran and Afghanistan, you have zero work experience and you mooch off your parents, you have no opportunities ahead of you, you have no life experiences worth mentioning... What is it that you're proud of? Seriously. You literally have NOTHING! So why are you talking smack?

On some cases you are right something that have been given to you by environment , but on education, hard working and making money you are deadly wrong. what you mean by saying "we are mentally and physically lazy to do any work"? or "Your education is only accepted in Iran and Afghanistan,"? ... dear you are misinformed ,,,,

Supressing other peoples opinion is just in your blood.
kojasho didi refugee bi bote... too maye dari bia ba bacheye 15 saleye man rooberoo sho albateh na mesle axat sereen joon chon hatta kambize manam balegh shode!!...ma dohati ha kollan ahle supression hastim.... rasti khaye kardi ye rooz biay IKA man khabar dar misham.... rooze khoobi mishe!! ham to ham oon do ta angale dige.... manam nayam baradarane MULLA kam nistand...migam tahghighate Nano va Stem Celleshoon ro ye rooz bezaran kenar bian IKA kar darim va tafrih....

rasti in refighe abi ranget ham bikhod nist inghade khoshhale az nokarie digaran... fek mikone ye madrak gerefte...2 gheroon pool dar avorde dige adam shode!! million ha pa pati hendi too hamoon keshvar inghadr bala raftan ke amsale ino adam hesab nemikonan.... vaghti bi botte va haghir ke bashi ba 2 gheroon kheili rahat bar zede maromi ke salha azat mizbani kardan dar Iran mishoori.... bebin in cheghade bi orze va haghir mibine khodesho ke ye khoone kharide va 2 gheroon pool behesh babate nokarish dadan khoda ro bande nist!! Yade avalin hoghooghi ke gereftam oftadam!! fekr mikardam dige hich ki az man ba orze tar nist!!

albate man ba in ghazie moshkeli nadaram...belakhare har melliyati ham adam haye proud va ba housh va ghadr dan dare va ham angal, haghir bedoon self-confidence....

Mesle ye na refighe goosale (bebakhshid az adabiat) ke ye bar bordamesh europe...do ta machine model bala did hodoode sale 1990 ar oonja....ye ho zarfe ye hafte kafer be dinesh...kafer ba khoonevadash...kafer ba keshvaresh va kafer be khodesh shod...albateh alan motadi bish nist!! hamoon adam ye bar 200 million giresh oomade bood az ye jayee... fek mikard dige az oon movafagh tar nist!!

Afradye ye mellat agar khodeshoon khodeshoon ro haghir bebinand, digaran oonha ro goh ham hesab nemikonan...

ma ke ba eftekhar hastim...ba eftekhar zendegi mikonim...bebakhshid khareji ha ro ham be andazeye pipi bacham ham hesab nemikonam.... ba hameye za,af haye irooniha hanooz be nazare man kheili motamaden tar hastand az gharbiha....

albateh omidvaram khoda baraye kasi bad niare...vali in angal ha javoonan hanooz va zabooneshoon deraz.... vali khoshgel mishe az afkar va harfhaye inha fahmid ke IQ leveleshoon beine 85 ta 105 bishtar nist...

khoda akher aghebate hameye Irooniha va na irooniha ro bekheir kone!!

On some cases you are right something that have been given to you by environment , but on education, hard working and making money you are deadly wrong. what you mean by saying "we are mentally and physically lazy to do any work"? or "Your education is only accepted in Iran and Afghanistan,"? ... dear you are misinformed ,,,,
vaghean to dari tozih midi be in ke eshtebah be etelaesh resoondan?? in fek mikone ba 2 gheroon poolo ye khoone va inke ye madrak az Canada dare ke millionha hendi pa pati ham daran behtaresh ro...alan adame ba orze va movafaghie!! in ya movafaghiat nemidoone chie...ya pooldari nemidoone chie!! va zaheran aslan manie REFUGEE ro ham nemidoone!! sad bar goftam in refugee dar Iran boode va albate Iran be donya oomade... in bichare agar Canada behesh lotf nemikard alan ya shahide taleban shode bood ya ajor mindakht bala Tehran... tozih nade...in az to tozih nemikhad.... bad nist behesh begi bere Afghan Section oonja baraye char ta pa pati mesle khoonevadeye khodesh kelass bezare... mordam az khande... khoone kharide fek mikone movafaghe!! maloome ke agar irani ham bood too Iran hich ghalati nemitoonest bokone...

An Engineer opened a medical clinic and put a sign up outside: “Get your treatment for $500, if not cured get back $1,000.”

One Doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn $1,000 and goes to his clinic.

Doctor: “I’ve lost taste in my mouth.”

Engineer: “Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient’s mouth.”

Doctor: “This is Gasoline!”

Engineer: “Congratulations! You’ve got your taste back. That will be $500.”

The Doctor gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days later to recover his money.

Doctor: “I’ve lost my memory, I can’t remember anything.”

Engineer: “Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient’s mouth.”

Doctor: “But that is Gasoline!”

Engineer: “Congratulations! You’ve got your memory back. That will be $500.”

The Doctor leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Doctor: “My eyesight has become weak.”

Engineer: “Well, I don’t have any medicine for this. Take this $1,000.”

Doctor: “But this is only $500…”

Engineer: “Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500.”

:enjoy:

An Engineer opened a medical clinic and put a sign up outside: “Get your treatment for $500, if not cured get back $1,000.”

One Doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn $1,000 and goes to his clinic.

Doctor: “I’ve lost taste in my mouth.”

Doctor: “This is Gasoline!”

Engineer: “Congratulations! You’ve got your taste back. That will be $500.”

The Doctor gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days later to recover his money.

Doctor: “I’ve lost my memory, I can’t remember anything.”

Doctor: “But that is Gasoline!”

Engineer: “Congratulations! You’ve got your memory back. That will be $500.”

The Doctor leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.

Doctor: “My eyesight has become weak.”

Engineer: “Well, I don’t have any medicine for this. Take this $1,000.”

Doctor: “But this is only $500…”

Engineer: “Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500.”

:enjoy:
First successful translation of Persian jokes to English !!!

Back
Top Bottom