What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

mardoonegi
oh jiharetoo azize mamani . to mardi man nistam ? :lol:

tooye pahat age chizi bood vaimisadi vase eteghadatet migangidi , ama mese SAG dar raftin hamatoon :lol:

dozd haye past fetrat :lol: az mardoonegi harf mizani to mardak ? :lol:

to namayendeye ini :

man namayandeye inam :

kore khar , dafeye dige az mardoonegi harf nazani ha ?

Grow up and be a man, if you are the youth of our nation then how will our future look like ?
very optimistic .

i save lives on a daily basis .

I will expose Mullah propaganda from now on by making Threads. Thanks for the suggestion.
Don't expose us please :(

what will Iran have to do if it loses this forum ?

Please have mercy

dude we're all brothers afterall . have mercy man .

spare us bro :(

What you call ''achievements'' are just a bunch of Mullah propaganda but i agree. I will expose Mullah propaganda from now on by making Threads. Thanks for the suggestion.
I told you that I wont engage you in any form of discussion.I am too busy with the exams.from now on I will only monitor your activities and I will report them as my legitimate right to the moderation.

Reporting already started.

@Full Moon
Show me one single proof that indicates my support to the regime! However I am always against blindly bashing the country because it is ruled by a certain group.Why should I mock my counrties achievements becuase my country is ruled by the so called Mullahs?isn't it so unfair?

Maybe I am an Iranian Arab?
Why are you even explaining stuff to them.... as I said per my investigation.. 2 of known Iran-haters who false flag as Iranian are Afghani refugees and one is Iranian but left Iran for good....

One who instead staying, baring all the hardship and make a small step for its people decided to stay out, serve strangers and still have a big mouth.... Those who call us not being patriot!! and if you go back to the first posts of these burn ash non-Iranians you realize instantly that they could not be Iranian... no Iranian would say things that they say..whatever bad memories they had in Iran with sibil kolofts... but for those two afghanis.... when I put myself in their shoes..well.. they want to do something for their self-swallowed self-himulation feeling...

I as an Iranian who well remember both pre and after revolution Iran and am educated enough can testify that a true Iranian is the one who stays to fight and build Iran instead of talking non sense... I know what are the weaknesses of the current political system of Iran, but in face of enemies and strangers I would die for a hair of Mullahs...

I literally am ready to die defending Iran and all Iranians who stayed in Iran... I die for Iranian Azeris... IRanian Arabs... IRanian Baluchs and Iranian Persians.... I keep my critiques in home... these criticizes are not meant for strangers... it must be solved locally..but in the face of bad khahane Iran va Irani... man baraye mullah ha ham mimiram... got it?

The ignoring policy would be a good policy here... as they are in no position to even talk about Iran let alone critisizing, mocking.... One is a Slave-Sefat ex-IRani who never could do anything in Iran either....

What an Iranian would do when see false flaggers trying to talk bigger their size?

I told you that I wont engage you in any form of discussion.I am too busy with the exams.from now on I will only monitor your activities and I will report them as my legimistic right to the moderation.

Reporting already started.
bazi ha inghadr zaeef al nafs va khod bakhte...va zaeef hastand ke ta pashoon mirese be kharej ye GAY mibanan fekr mikonan bayad Din va Khoda va Farhange 7000 sale ro vel kard va raft koon dad... sathe darkeshoon haminghadre.... ina fekr mikonan chon ye western koon mide khoshhale pas ehtemalan inam bayad bede!!

HAHA :rofl: thanks for the laugh my old delusional friend.

The average shoe polisher in Tunisia already knows the fucked up state of the Islamic Republic. The more you try to opress information the worse it will get. You live in the 21th century,not the 14th. Try to be open minded and ACCEPT ALL peoples opinion and not threaten people (like you threatened to reveal my identity)

Get a life man.

BIngo !
So bache basiji, dont talk about rules when it suits your own agenda. :lol:

Keep exposing yourself what for hypocrites you are. I am sure even our Pakistai hosts are laughing at these clownish behaviours :)
This is my right to report whoever I want.no one can complain.

Get a life man.
lol .

ok , ma berim yek life begirim az sare kooche biam .

inam bezar ziret dari mirini be gand nakeshi hame ja ru :

easylife-adult-product01.png

we should get a life but a toilet cleaner in some weired place who shifted names from @islam shall be the winner to @New and now to this , has his life sorted out .

little shape shifter :lol:

ok, you're very open mind and classy... all millions of IRanian inside Iran who fight for greatness are dohati... ok, I accept that you have a high IQ and we don't understand...

but, please for the second time.... turn the lights off + close the window and come to bed honey... it is freezing....

boos

6 milions left the country with many of them holding top positions worldwide (Iranians outside Iran are known for their succesful careers).. you know why they flourished outside Islamic Republic ? Because they did not get opressed, they were free to do whatever they want, they were free to pursue their dreams. This is not possible under Shia mullah ruled Islamic Republic. There is a reason Iran suffers from a huge brain drain.
even a extincted mammoth can flourish when put into an already working system!!

stop these things... come back to bed honey or we have to do it all over again... focus on the job... the job you,re created for...

Back
Top Bottom