What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Salam dustan shoma hanuz andar khame ye koocheyin.
Barname palringo group messenger ro nasb konin va bedune niaz be shomare tel baraye khodetun ye id besazin tu in barname emkane chate goruhi ham vojud dare.
Esme man tu unja bardia va esme groupi ke sakhtam salam pdf hast.
Vazheye "pdf" ro search konid mano peyda mikonid.

Khubie in barname ine ke besiar besiar sadast albate age kami bahash kar konid va hich chize ezafeyi ham az jomle vpn niaz nadare.

Montazeretunam

@haman10

Salam agha haman che khub shod on shodi. Bia mano tu un grouhi ke goftam add kon.
Aaaaaaaaa where are u man?
Javab nemidi?! Khob nade!

Last edited:
I have a question for Iranians.

When reading Iranian history, I see some famous personalities with the last name Khan. Are there Iranians with the last name Khan today. If not, then who were these people in history, were they Iranians? If yes, then why is it not a popular last name today?

When reading Iranian history, I see some famous personalities with the last name Khan. Are there Iranians with the last name Khan today. If not, then who were these people in history, were they Iranians? If yes, then why is it not a popular last name today?
"Khan" is a last name that used in old days. It means "Sir" in persian. I think the reason that today this name do not use too much is because we don't have "Khans" "lords" or "sirs" who rule a part of city, a small or big town or a village. "Khan" used to calling a man who was headman.

bale ;) vali emrouz hanouz kasi tou chat nayoumadeh.
Ba che barnameyi?

salam ok , hatman asri bargashtam khoone addet mikonam

chera narahat mishi . man on naboodam
Agha haman dadashe man shoma inja javab dadi manam fekr kardam onlini javab nemidi narahat shodam. Omidvaram eftekhare ino dashte basham bahat sobat konam

Israeli F-16I pilots get S-300 training opportunity | Page 2

Khan comes from a Mongol word and has changed its meanings from king to prince to ... in different time of history in different regions of the world.
The current using of word Khan in last names, refers to Qajar era. In that era, two terms was used. Khan and Kalantar. these words represent the persons who were governing different regions(As small as some neighborhoods of a city to big as a province), and depending whether they were chosen by local people or by government, they were called Khan and Kalantar. It was the tradition, specially in South of Iran.
Now, this term can be used to just give a man respect, as well.

"Khan" is a last name that used in old days. It means "Sir" in persian. I think the reason that today this name do not use too much is because we don't have "Khans" "lords" or "sirs" who rule a part of city, a small or big town or a village. "Khan" used to calling a man who was headman.

Ba che barnameyi?

Agha haman dadashe man shoma inja javab dadi manam fekr kardam onlini javab nemidi narahat shodam. Omidvaram eftekhare ino dashte basham bahat sobat konam

Israeli F-16I pilots get S-300 training opportunity | Page 2

Was there ever a tribal or feudal society in Iran? How long ago was it, or did it never exist?

Ba che barnameyi?
kik

Was there ever a tribal or feudal society in Iran? How long ago was it, or did it never exist?
Yes, before the Reza Shah era, most people were living in tribes. But the concept of feudal in European meaning has never existed in most of the Middle East for many reasons, but if you mean small feudals, yes, they were mostly in rural areas, and sometimes in tribal areas.

kik

Yes, before the Reza Shah era, most people were living in tribes. But the concept of feudal in European meaning has never existed in the Middle East for many reasons, but if you mean small feudals, yes, they were mostly in rural areas, and sometimes in tribal areas.
Kik barnameye kheyli khubie faghat vpn mikhad tu Iran.
Esme gorouh chie?

kik

Yes, before the Reza Shah era, most people were living in tribes. But the concept of feudal in European meaning has never existed in most of the Middle East for many reasons, but if you mean small feudals, yes, they were mostly in rural areas, and sometimes in tribal areas.

We still have feudals in Pakistan today. They are known as land barons, but they control a lot of wealth with land accumulation. They have evolved to political dynasties in Pakistan today, so I was curious if there are wealthy and priveledged families like this in Iran as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom