What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@IR-TR

Welcome to forum brother. Visit our section too. :-)
Sagol abi. Hos bulduk.

By the way, Schwizerduuutsch is a whole 'nother type of funny to hear being spoken. I know, I've been in Switzerland over 20 times. Teyzelerimin biri orda yasiyor, Neuchatel'de. My mother migrated there too, after finishing high school and nurse school in Turkey. She lived in La Chaux de Fonds for about 20 yeards before coming to NL, But those are the French part of course.

Sagol abi. Hos bulduk.

By the way, Schwizerduuutsch is a whole 'nother type of funny to hear being spoken. I know, I've been in Switzerland over 20 times. Teyzelerimin biri orda yasiyor, Neuchatel'de. My mother migrated there too, after finishing high school and nurse school in Turkey. She lived in La Chaux de Fonds for about 20 yeards before coming to NL, But those are the French part of course.

@xenon54 , come here mate. :D

I did't understand these parts. :D

- Schwizerduuutsch
- Neuchatel
- La Chaux de Fonds
- French part

- Schwizerduuutsch
- Neuchatel
- La Chaux de Fonds
- French part

Haha I see. Yes those were meant for the guy in the previous page, a Swiss Turk. I was telling about my mom how she went from Turkey to Switzerland and than came to Holland so that I could be born:D Anyway let's go over to the Turish side, I can't wait to see what Aselsan and Rocketsan have invented for us to drool over.

Haha I see. Yes those were meant for the guy in the previous page, a Swiss Turk.
Xenon is a great guy, my best buddy. :) He will join in the conversation when he is available. :)

I was telling about my mom how she went from Turkey to Switzerland and than came to Holland so that I could be born:D
:) Very interesting .

Anyway let's go over to the Turish side, I can't wait to see what Aselsan and Rocketsan have invented for us to drool over.

We have to wait till 5 May...than IDEF-2015 will start...we will see many news systems from both Aselsan and Roketsan. :)

- Schwizerduuutsch
- Neuchatel
- La Chaux de Fonds
- French part
Duuutsch = Deutsch = German
Schwizer = Schweizer = Switzerland

Well Switzerland consists of 4 parts.
The parts that sharing borders with germany and austria speak german or swiss german
The parts sharing borders borders with france speak french
those with italia speak italian and we have a part in the middle of switzerland where people
speak an old form of latin. hope you could understand my poor english bro ^^

Haha I see. Yes those were meant for the guy in the previous page, a Swiss Turk. I was telling about my mom how she went from Turkey to Switzerland and than came to Holland so that I could be born:D Anyway let's go over to the Turish side, I can't wait to see what Aselsan and Rocketsan have invented for us to drool over.

Khosh amadi kardesim :D

Last edited:
Duuutsch = Deutsch = German

Khosh amadi kardesim :D

Merci merci. Noroozet mobarek. Damn I hate the Latin writing of Farsi :D

Xenon is a great guy, my best buddy. :) He will join in the conversation when he is available. :)

:) Very interesting .

We have to wait till 5 May...than IDEF-2015 will start...we will see many news systems from both Aselsan and Roketsan. :)
Good to know. I can't wait. I'll have to excuse myself the next few days, as I need to finish and turn in my thesis. Need to finish damn law school already haha. That gives us plenty of time to debate IDEF-2015. Cok heyecanliyim!

- Schwizerduuutsch
- Neuchatel
- La Chaux de Fonds
- French part
1. Switzerland German, kinda like Turkey Turkish and Azerbaijan Turkish.
2. Neuchatel a canton of Switzerland
3. A city in Switzerland, high in the mountains, i had courses there in winter with 3m snow, a class mate was stupid enough to come with his BMW M3 with summer tires. :D
4. French spoken part of Switzerland.

1. Switzerland German, kinda like Turkey Turkish and Azerbaijan Turkish.
2. Neuchatel a canton of Switzerland
3. A city in Switzerland, high in the mountains, i had courses there in winter with 3m snow, a class mate was stupid enough to come with his BMW M3 with summer tires. :D
4. French spoken part of Switzerland.

Turks and their BMW's right? Haha. Same goes for Iranians btw.

uuutsch = Deutsch = German

Well Switzerland consists of 4 parts.
The parts that sharing borders with germany and austria speak german or swiss german
The parts sharing borders borders with france speak french
those with italia speak italian and we have a part in the middle of switzerland where people
speak an old form of latin. hope you could understand my poor english bro ^^

Your English is good, bro. :)

Thanks for the information. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom