What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Big question marks on the deal. Republicans have found a lot of democrat members willing to vote with them. That means they'd be able to overrule Obama and even overrule his veto.

@New @Militant Atheist @Abii @haman10 @kollang and others tell me which one of these will u chose why and wut job will u do when u graduate

A) mechanical engineering

B) electrical electronic engineering

make the answers sharpy
Bro, it depends on job market,interest and how you feel comfortable with lessons of each engineering field.just saying as a person who study electrical engineering, you need to have good enough mathematic skills as well as a little bit of creativity.otherwise you will face some difficulties at your university.mechanical engineering requires good understanding of physic and perfect 3D imagination, based on what I have heard.

And in case of job market, electrical engineering is slightly better (at least in my country).however you need to choose the right derivative.for example my exact field is control engineering and it has a great job market in industries and some high-tech fields such as aerospace.power engineering is even better when it comes to job market.but in Iran, its hard for an electronic engineer to find a job.they should in fact work on their own.

But the most imprtant part is your own interest.

By the way, you should not be thinking of this stuff, this much.

Bro, it depends on job market,interest and how you feel comfortable with lessons of each engineering field.just saying as a person who study electrical engineering, you need to have good enough mathematic skills as well as a little bit of creativity.otherwise you will face some difficulties at your university.mechanical engineering requires good understanding of physic and perfect 3D imagination, based on what I have heard.

And in case of job market, electrical engineering is slightly better (at least in my country).however you need to choose the right derivative.for example my exact field is control engineering and it has a great job market in industries and some high-tech fields such as aerospace.power engineering is even better when it comes to job market.but in Iran, its hard for an electronic engineer to find a job.they should in fact work on their own.

But the most imprtant part is your own interest.

By the way, you should not be thinking of this stuff, this much.

A correction is needed. About job market, you are not correct. Power systems have a big market in Iran @New (and other developing countries), and also in Canada were @Abii lives, but in US, there are not much job opportunities in this major. For Control engineering, the factory jobs are limited, and the most important R&D section is military section. Communication and electronics engineering are very big engineering fields. For electronics, Digital electronic job market is very big in almost every country in the world. In Iran(and other developing countries), Power electronics is the most needed one though. In US, there is a good demand of Analog, and RF electronics engineers, while its market should be almost non-existent outside of few industrialized countries like US, and Japan. Communication systems and networks have an OK job market, but information theory, and such fields are literally dead fields.

A correction is needed. About job market, you are not correct. Power systems have a big market in Iran @New (and other developing countries), and also in Canada were @Abii lives, but in US, there are not much job opportunities in this major. For Control engineering, the factory jobs are limited, and the most important R&D section is military section. Communication and electronics engineering are very big engineering fields. For electronics, Digital electronic job market is very big in almost every country in the world. In Iran(and other developing countries), Power electronics is the most needed one though. In US, there is a good demand of Analog, and RF electronics engineers, while its market should be almost non-existent outside of few industrialized countries like US, and Japan. Communication systems and networks have an OK job market, but information theory, and such fields are literally dead fields.
Yes, of course.as I said, my observation is based on that of Iran and I though Turkey would be similar.

BTW, would you please elaborate, what is the usage of control engineering in military R&D section?

Back
Top Bottom