What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Non taken. Just do your job and don't tell people what not to think and what not to write. We are not in Iran.

You came into this thread requesting that Serpentine to "put tighter leash on Iranian members" for insults, but when Serpentine make an counter argument about the same behavior from turkish members, you are telling him not to control what other people think and what to write.
At least try to be semi-consistent because you are not making much sense.

Anyway, I would take up Sinan's and Serpentine's offer of ignoring each other. Probably works best that way.

You came into this thread requesting to Serpentine to put leash on Iranian members for insults, but when Serpentine make an counter argument about the same behavior from turkish members, you are telling him not to control what other people think and what to write.
At least try being some what semi-consistent becuase you are not making much sense.

Anyway, I would take up Sinan's and Serpentine's offer of ignoring each other. Probably works best that way.

If there is a problem in what is written and if it is against the forum rules, just do your job and take the necessary action instead of telling people what should they not think about Iran and mullahs. Better?

Really proud of Team Melli. With all the turmoil and CQ leaving, they put up one hell of an inspiring performance.
From what I gather it was not Chile's full team, but they brought a few out big guns in 2nd half?
Quite an achievement to beat Chile on neutral ground 2-0.

Btw, I got tickets to Iran-Sweden match :D
Gonna be one hell of an experience. I think half of Swedens Iranians are turning up for this game. lol

Really proud of Team Melli. With all the turmoil and CQ leaving, they put up one hell of an inspiring performance.
From what I gather it was not Chile's full team, but they brought a few out big guns in 2nd half?
Quite an achievement to beat Chile on neutral ground 2-0.

Btw, I got tickets to Iran-Sweden match :D
Gonna be one hell of an experience. I think half of Swedens Iranians are turning up for this game. lol
Yeah all the big guns came on in the second half. Sanchez, Isla, Aranguiz etc...Same team beat Iraq 6-0 not too long ago.

Have fun. My only hope of seeing TM is if they go to LA again.

Honestly bro, leave them be.
That place has turned absolutely uncontrollable with majority of Pakistanis, Arabs and Turks to rally against something they have made up in their own mind (Iranian boogeyman). Just look at their pitiful behavior. One is getting a hard-on and makes delusional references about "farsis being humiliated like battle of kaduysha" nonsense and unprovoked remark from Sinan with "taqqiya". They are not being rational right now.
Rather than a place for meaningful debate/discussion the thread been reduced to an excuse just to vent out some extreme emotions, hatred and mindless mudslinging.
Too much adrenaline and testosterone.
Any attempt by you to give a counter argument, is not going to be met with a calm and collected state of mind or any sort of rationality.

I advise all my fellow Iranian compatriots to stay out of that thread.
Off course, I doubt it will do much good because they will probably get bored beating their chest like a gorilla amongst themselves, and then come here for some shit talk.
I still we should stay out of the thread though

@kollang @haman10 @rmi5 @Daneshmand @mohsen @JEskandari @SOHEIL @New @Hussein @raptor22 @The Last of us @ @MTN1917@ @moein @Parthianshot @Behrooz Boonabi @Ostad @F117 @bozorgmehr @Gold Eagle
@Hosseini @kouroshkourosh @Kiarash @spiderkiller @jammersat@ @Gilamard @rahi2357 @Sam1980 @Takaavar @DATIS @SinaG @IR5 @Rostam @Uhuhu @Shapur Zol Aktaf etc.

As you say. My few comments there,completely were genuine and based on reality and targeted to educate. Free from any racism or personal attacks. Unfortunately, emotionalism rules the roost. Otherwise, there is really not much to discuss, anyways. I will stay away.

Edit: the guy says a lot of bull shit, but it's good to hear what most American people think of Iran.

Do you agree with the video??
Yes and no. I agree that a deal will benefit the people of Iran, in the short term at least, and b/c of that I'm hoping that a deal is signed. The economy needs to improve so the people being taken hostage can breath a little. My mom's family aren't as rich and educated as my dad's side so most of them are in Iran and I know how hard things are for the "middle class" in Iran.

That said, if I wasn't Iranian I would be against a deal. So basically I want what's best for the Iranian people at this current moment, but in the long-term, a deal could actually serve them less by prolonging the akhoond dictatorship. It does look like a deal is going to be signed though.

Speaking of beating chests:
Aww do they mock your empire :( ? Come, let me give you a hug.

empire are being built on blood and corpses ... there is nothing new to get amaze about it ...

Last edited:
این ترولهای عرب و ترک و بعضا پاکستانی تو منطقه رسما به مرز جنون رسیده اند بیچاره ها.. از شدت خشم و هیجان دیوانه وار دارن خودشونو به درودیوار می کوبن سر این قضیه یمن. انتظار اینهمه واکنش خل و چل رو نداشتم. انگاری وسط استانبول یا ریاض داره این اتفاقا می افته. فقط این تاپیکهای مربوطه رو ببینید. همشون جمع شدند و دارن حرص می خورن و فحش میدن و خط و نشون می کشن.. این نشون میده بندگان خدا خیلی عقده ای شده بودند تو این چند سال گذشته..

Last edited:
این ترولهای عرب و ترک و بعضا پاکستانی تو منطقه رسما به مرز جنون رسیده اند بیچاره ها.. از شدت خشم و هیجان دیوانه وار دارن خودشونو به درودیوار می کوبن سر این قضیه یمن. انتظار اینهمه واکنش خل و چل رو نداشتم. انگاری وسط استانبول یا ریاض داره این اتفاقا می افته. فقط این تاپیکهای مربوطه رو ببینید. همشون جمع شدند و دارن حرص می خورن و فحش میدن و خط و نشون می کشن.. این نشون میده بندگان خدا خیلی عقده ای شده بودند تو این چند سال گذشته..
Ye masale dige ham hast. Alan Iran dare hameye in sunni haro unite mikone. Beja inke beyoftan mese sago gorbe bejoone ham, daran har sal beham nazdiktar mishan. Keshvaraye hozeye khalije fars ke dige alan asasan zire ye parchaman. Pakestan ba Turkiyeham daran khodeshoono michasboonan dare koone in araba. Hamash be khatere in akhoondaye kherefte. Kheily rahat Irano kardan "lulu khor khore" va toonestan beresan be hameye ahdafeshoon.

40 sal pish, Pakestan to campe Iran bood. Turkiye va Israel ham hamintor. Arabaham ke jorat nadashtam abe damagheshoono bekeshan bala bedoone ejaze. Emrooz hameye mardome khavar miyane arezooshoone ke Iran ba khak yeksan beshe, araba adam shodan va tamame keshvaraye doro bar Iran tabdil shodan be lajan zaar. Khode Iranam ke ye keshvare tokhmiye jahan sevomie.

Ayandeye Iran kheily mozakhrafe. Tanha shans ineke rabete ba Amrika yekam behtar she.

Honestly bro, leave them be.
That place has turned absolutely uncontrollable with majority of Pakistanis, Arabs and Turks to rally against something they have made up in their own mind (Iranian boogeyman). Just look at their pitiful behavior. One is getting a hard-on and makes delusional references about "farsis being humiliated like battle of kaduysha" nonsense and unprovoked remark from Sinan with "taqqiya". They are not being rational right now.
Rather than a place for meaningful debate/discussion the thread been reduced to an excuse just to vent out some extreme emotions, hatred and mindless mudslinging.
Too much adrenaline and testosterone.
Any attempt by you to give a counter argument, is not going to be met with a calm and collected state of mind or any sort of rationality.

I advise all my fellow Iranian compatriots to stay out of that thread.
Off course, I doubt it will do much good because they will probably get bored beating their chest like a gorilla amongst themselves, and then come here for some shit talk.
I still we should stay out of the thread though

@kollang @haman10 @rmi5 @Daneshmand @mohsen @JEskandari @SOHEIL @New @Hussein @raptor22 @The Last of us @ @MTN1917@ @moein @Parthianshot @Behrooz Boonabi @Ostad @F117 @bozorgmehr @Gold Eagle
@Hosseini @kouroshkourosh @Kiarash @spiderkiller @jammersat@ @Gilamard @rahi2357 @Sam1980 @Takaavar @DATIS @SinaG @IR5 @Rostam @Uhuhu @Shapur Zol Aktaf etc.

You tagged me but it did not appear on my screen .. from now on I'm not gonna participate.

Back
Top Bottom