What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Im just defending myself against a pathetic liar whos again spreading rumors about me.
Why do you stick your nose in every issue that isnt your business? Who do you think you are?
He is an Iranian, and here is Iranian chill thread. Get out of this section, hence no one will care about you or your friends anymore.

Bunch of rants and lies, and insults. You really need to visit a psychologists. That's my suggestion.
@Serpentine I am sure that all members agree on the negative presence of a few known members @xenon @Sinan @TurAr , why don't you thread ban them? I think all Iranian members will agree with me.
@Serpentine now you have seen what this pathetic being has done here, i think he is the one who deserves a ban.

He is an Iranian, and here is Iranian chill thread. Get out of this section, hence no one will care about you or your friends anymore.
Then zip off and dont talk about me.

I'm being blamed for being a troll for asking the question above. If it ruins your mood, it is your problem. It doesn't give you the right to blame me with being a butthurt troll and insult me in Farsi. And again, acussing me with playing the victim and playing smart is not gonna hide your double standards which has already been exposed in many other occasion.

As long as your double standards continue, anything I write might ignite a flamewar since no matter what I write, it will be seen as trolling by the actual trolls who are being indulged by you. Do you remember xenon's post about Turkish F-4s and teenage kollang's reaction to it? It is a good example. Or this: IRAN unveils "Sumar" surface to surface Cruise missile. | Page 33 #484

As I said, stop putting yourself in difficult position by indulging this lot, do your job and everything is gonna be fine. You'll see.

Dude, I see how you talk about Iranians and how you insult us in other sections. I can't act like a retard and just ignore it as if this is not the same guy who called us 'Poorsians' in a blatant racial insult just today. It was only your today's handiwork, other days, you do it differently. Only because I don't have authority in other sections doesn't mean I'm an idiot who forgets what people say in other sections. You can't expect flowers with that attitude.

@kollang

We can't tell people not to post here. I'm trying to tell him to behave. Otherwise others are always welcome here regardless of their nationality. There are decent Turkish members like @xenon54, @Targon or others which I respect and we here don't have problems with any specific nationalities.

The same way I have banned Iranians from this thread/section, I will do the same for any other nationality if it's necessary.

To make it clear once more, this is Iranian chill thread, but everyone is welcome as long as they are not here with an agenda, which we all know what that is.

Last edited:
IRAN 2-0 Chile :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Im just defending myself against a pathetic liar whos again spreading rumors about me.
Why do you stick your nose in every issue that isnt your business? Who do you think you are?
Dude,I am not intersted in having a argument with your kind just like Rmi. So as I said earlier, shut up!

@Serpentine now you have seen what this pathetic being has done here, i think he is the one who deserves a ban.
I suggest a voting from Iranian members, to see who should be thread banned. me or these 3 turkish members.
Then zip off and dont talk about me.
Do you understand English language? Get the hell out permanently, and you'll never be contacted again.

Turkish posters...get the out of this thread and don't post in Iranian section for some time...they are trying to create a reason to ban you. Infact don't post in Iranian thread at all for some time.

Answer them from Çay Bahçesi, they can't ban you that way.

Serpi gave me infraction everytime Haman got banned.

I suggest a voting from Iranian members, to see who should be thread banned. me or these 3 turkish members.
I suggest a thread in GHQ and tell the other mods about your slanders to talk about people and mass report them when they defend themselves, oh and not to forget your insults in persian.

Serpentine is my witness and he can see all the deleted messages.

Dude, I see how you talk about Iranians and how you insult us in other sections. I can't act like a retard and just ignore it as if this is not the same guy who called us 'Poorsians' in a blatant racial insult just today. It was only your today's handiwork, other days, you do it differently. Only because I don't have authority in other sections doesn't mean I'm an idiot who forgets what people say in other sections. You can't expect flowers with that attitude.

I can't tell for how many times we have been called as Torks, Mongols and donkeys under your watch. You didn't seem to mind. I did not mind too. I thought you guys would take it as a joke as you did when similar things were said about us. Racial insult? Oh cmon o_O

Besides, as you said, you are not responsible from those sections. Iranian section is the one you should mind. But for the argument's sake, let's say, yes, I'm a racist piece of sht who hates Iranians just because. Still, it would not justify your well documented double standards. Again Serpi, just do your job or retire as a mod if its too much. Nobody is forcing you.

Turkish posters...get the out of this thread and don't post in Iranian section for some time...they are trying to create a reason to ban you. Infact don't post in Iranian thread at all for some time.

Answer them from Çay Bahçesi, they can't ban you that way.

Serpi gave me infraction everytime Haman got banned.
Tell it to this guy:
I suggest a thread in GHQ and tell the other mods about your slanders to talk about people and mass report them when they defend themselves, oh and not to forget you insults in persian.

Serpine is my witness and he can see all the deleted messages.

Go back to your section, I guess that's what both sides want.

I can't tell for how many times we have been called as Torks, Mongols and donkeys under your watch. You didn't seem to mind. I did not mind too. I thought you guys would take it as a joke as you did when similar things were said about us. Racial insult? Oh cmon o_O

That's exactly the point. I gave infraction to an Iranian member few weeks ago who intentionally used the word Tork only to abuse an ethnic group and he was whining to me for days. Just because you don't know what happens behind the scenes, doesn't mean you are the only 'victim'.

@Serpentine will there be any consequences for the BS @rmi5 is doing everytime with dragging me into discussions and spreading lies about me and then trying to get me banned or do i need to contact other mods?

You are the witness you have seen everything (also earlier ones) i dont wanna get you in a difficult position so im asking you here personally.

Back
Top Bottom