What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

As I said, these guys just deserve to be ignored.dont take them serious at all. I am still waiting eagerly for these guys to get the hell out.
The problem is that they won't. They have nothing useful to do in their life, hence come here for trolling and making it a "hamaam zanaaneh"

Look at the above post as an example. I don't know what kindergarten they have fled from.

@Serpentine will there be any consequences for the BS @rmi5 is doing everytime with dragging me into discussions and spreading lies about me and then trying to get me banned or do i need to contact other mods?

You are the witness you have seen everything (also earlier ones) i dont wanna get you in a difficult position so im asking you here personally.
shoo shoo

lol, I can't believe you guys being serious, wow, just wow.
And if sarcasm involved, then that's one hell lot of a big fun game, though.

I asked a question to you. You gave an answer even better than I expected. Just as I was leaving the forum to do something which I cannot remember right now, rmi the attention whore decided to say "GTFO from our section you butthurt troll", and here we are...

I asked a question to you. You gave an answer even better than I expected. Just as I was leaving the forum to do something which I cannot remember right now, rmi the attention whore decided to say "GTFO from our section you butthurt troll", and here we are...

And yet @Serpentine keeps playing nice with these people.maybe my English is so poor and "attention whore" is not an insulting in English.

Dude this guy need to be immediately banned.

Serpi gave me infraction everytime Haman got banned.

That's the result of acting nice I suppose, otherwise, you should have been banned by me several times.

If you think you got that infraction for haman (how childish indeed) and not because you deserved it, do me a favor and open a thread in GHQ section.

And yet @Serpentine keeps playing nice with these people.maybe my English is so poor and "attention whore" is not an insulting in English.

Attention whore: Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

Don't you have a homework to do kollang? Is me getting banned more important than your grades? :( Stop being an attention whore and go back to your homeworks. Chop chop.

Attention whore: Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

Don't you have a homework to do kollang? Is me getting banned more important than your grades? :( Stop being an attention whore and do your homeworks. Chop chop.
And by that definition you and xenon are the only attention whores, here.also you seems to be an Erdogan whore, based on your posts,too.:lol:

Dude seriously shut up.no one here is interested to have an argument with you.

And by that definition you and xenon are the only attention whores, here.also you seems to be an Erdogan whore, based on your posts,too.:lol:

Dude seriously shut up.no one here is interested to have an argument with you.

Even when we clearly tell them "Shoo", they still would not leave our section. See who is truly an attention ....
Leave them alone bro. @New Please disregard them as well. Their presence is northing but creating a bad atmosphere in this section.

khob inja shoma ye accusation kolli matrah kardi ke raho bar har noe enteghad mibande.

inke ghaboul dari aksare mardom faghede ghabeliyate tafakor mostaghel hastand kheyli komak mikone.
bavar kon sepi jan man ye zaman pishe khodam goftam inja ye comunity hast va manam ye member age beshe kari kard khob bayad beshe inja ham testesh kard.

vaghti shoma mibini taraf moghabelet be hich dozi az critisizem pasokh nemide, mage gheyre ine ke shoma majbouri over dozesh koni?
shoma be man begoo, inja taghriban hame farzandane man mahsoob mishan, gheyr az inke dar marhaleye akhar talash koni enheraf ro ba tohin gooshzad koni, dige che kari mishe kard?
movafegham bahat. albate khodaie nakarde ye vaght harfe man injur bardasht nashe ke manzuram az nadan shoma budi ya inke shoma fek mikoni aghle kolli. manzuram in hast ke moshabehe harfe shoma ro kheili az mardom mizanan dar hali ke kheili hashun vaghean nadan hastan. shoma ke mashala tahsil karde hasti va ba savad (albate inam begam savade daneshgahi lozuman be manie dashtane fahm va dark nist) vali shoma az hame nazar ba savadi, harchand ke bazi jaha movafegh nistam ba nazaratet. on chizi ke shoma dari migi manaie kalameie 'fanboy' hast, yani kasi ke vaghean hich enteghadi ro nemipazire. hata shaiad kheilia enteghade shadid ham dashte bashan vali matrah nakonan chon az keshvar haie dg ham inja hastan,.

man shakhsan kheili az harfa ro dar morede iran inja nemizanam chon midunam on arabestani ya turkie ie hich komaki be man nemikhad bekone ya be keshvar, ona ham neshastan ma ie balaie saremun biad dast bezanan. vali ghabul daram ke bazia enteghad pazir nistan.
dar inbare ino be yad dashte bash ke zendegi kheyli kootahtar az oon hast ke be taarof begzare.
yekam sakhte emale in nasihat tuie zendegie shakhsi, vali baiad tamrin konam. onam tuie keshvare ma ke bazia vaghean tafavote rok budan va gostakhi ro nemidunan. yani taraf mikhad rok bashe ghafel az inke serfan bi shoure va barax yek nafar vaghean roke, dar hali le baghie be hesabe gostakhi mizaranesh.

I proved every action you follow has indeed something to do with sects.

I see secularism pouring from this one, nothing sectarian at all. I presented you with an official statement from Iran denying the news and in response you use exactly a term groups like ISIS/AQ use in their crusade to kill Shias, instead of admitting that your posted a lie and false news.

We are done here. :)

Honestly bro, leave them be.
That place has turned absolutely uncontrollable with majority of Pakistanis, Arabs and Turks to rally against something they have made up in their own mind (Iranian boogeyman). Just look at their pitiful behavior. One is getting a hard-on and makes delusional references about "farsis being humiliated like battle of kaduysha" nonsense and unprovoked remark from Sinan with "taqqiya". They are not being rational right now.
Rather than a place for meaningful debate/discussion the thread been reduced to an excuse just to vent out some extreme emotions, hatred and mindless mudslinging.
Too much adrenaline and testosterone.
Any attempt by you to give a counter argument, is not going to be met with a calm and collected state of mind or any sort of rationality.

I advise all my fellow Iranian compatriots to stay out of that thread.
Off course, I doubt it will do much good because they will probably get bored beating their chest like a gorilla amongst themselves, and then come here for some shit talk.
I still we should stay out of the thread though

@kollang @haman10 @rmi5 @Daneshmand @mohsen @JEskandari @SOHEIL @New @Hussein @raptor22 @The Last of us @ @MTN1917@ @moein @Parthianshot @Behrooz Boonabi @Ostad @F117 @bozorgmehr @Gold Eagle
@Hosseini @kouroshkourosh @Kiarash @spiderkiller @jammersat@ @Gilamard @rahi2357 @Sam1980 @Takaavar @DATIS @SinaG @IR5 @Rostam @Uhuhu @Shapur Zol Aktaf etc.

Last edited:
Honestly bro, leave them be.
That place has turned absolutely uncontrollable with majority of Pakistanis, Arabs and Turks to rally against something they have made up in their own mind (Iranian boogeyman). Just look at their pitiful behavior. One is getting a hard-on and makes delusional references about "farsis being humiliated like kaduysha" and unprovoked remark from Sinan with "taqqiya". They are not being rational right now.
Rather than a place for meaningful debatediscussion the thread been reduced to an excuse to vent out some extreme emotions, hatred and mindless mudslinging.
Too much adrenaline and testosterone.
Any attempt by you to give a counter argument, is not going to be met with a calm and collected state of mind or any sort of rationality.

I advise all my fellow Iranian compatriots to stay out of that thread.
Off course, I doubt it will do much good because they will probably get bored beating their chest like a gorilla amongst themselves, and then come here for some shit talk.

That's a wise decision bro, you couldn't put it any better. The level of anti-Iran posters in that thread is just too much. way too much, and full of idiot anti-Irans too, I mean internet version of ISIS, literally.

Maybe we should just leave that $hit storm for a while.

Speaking of beating chests:

Iran is already an empire today. Not much the Arabs, Turks and Israelis can do about it. The very fact that the GCC + Turkey + Egypt are rushing to form a Sunni alliance against Iran, which as a Sunni camp completely dominates Iran when it comes to GDP and military expenditure, but can't do anything without the help of Uncle Sam is quite telling.

Iran will dominate the Middle East in the end. Its the era of the Iranic people. The two most significant developments in the region at the moment are the increase of Kurdish nationalism and autonomy + the rise of the neo-Iranian empire.

What are you talking about? The article isn't about US and other Western officials paying lip service to the Saudis due to their oil money, but the new reality of Iranian power in the Middle East. Iran has managed to increase its influence through many countries in the region, despite its economic situation. That is what you call political cunningness, military asymmetrical ingenuity and demonstrating long-term strategic planning and patience. The Arabs like the Saudis on the other hand fail because the only asset they got in buying loyalty is money.

Iran is not just pouring money and weaponry to all kinds of militias. It builds, forms, trains, equips and guides these militias on the battlefield, having IRGC-officers joining them in the theatre of war. Moreover, it has ideological influence vis-a-vis these militias, and the very fact that it is capable of providing them with indigenously produced weaponry also gives Iran an edge over the Saudis. Saudi Arabia on the other hand has failed enormously: Assad is still in power, and the Syrian Army still controls significant parts in Syria, the strategic areas and a clear majority of the population; in Lebanon the Saudis haven't scored much success, while in the meanwhile Hezbollah is the still the most potent military force in the country; and in Bahrein the only reason why things are relatively calm is because Iran has not attempted to militarize the conflict, which it could easily do.

And while Iran has managed to keep its influence in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, Iranian-backed Houthis took over the capital in Yemen, under the nose of your politically-wise Saudis, who didn't even saw it coming, in their own backyard.

Aww do they mock your empire :( ? Come, let me give you a hug.

That's a wise decision bro, you couldn't put it any better. The level of anti-Iran posters in that thread is just too much. way too much, and full of idiot anti-Irans too, I mean internet version of ISIS, literally.

Maybe we should just leave that $hit storm for a while.

As a moderator, do you have a power to send message?
I have tagged most of the Iranian members (copied from Hamans norooz thread :D)

Speaking of beating chests:

Aww do they mock your empire :( ? Come, let me give you a hug.

Case and point.

Back
Top Bottom