What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@ResurgentIran

Finished Last of Us Remastered 2 days ago and it was...

meme-awesome-4.jpg

After playing Uncharted 3, playing last of us and seeing gameplay of Uncharted 4, now I'm officially in love with Naughty Dogs.

Watch the gameplay and graphics of Uncharted 4, it's spectacular (Watch in Full hd)

You my friend found the right path, new tell me our hype wasnt justified. :)

Man it was great. I got rid of my addiction to video games 2 years ago, now I'm all back in the game. Now I have to go and buy a PS4. I played last of us on my brother's console. He warned me of getting back in to game world. :( :D

Man it was great. I got rid of my addiction to video games 2 years ago, now I'm all back in the game. Now I have to go and buy a PS4. I played last of us on my brother's console. He warned me of getting back in to game world. :( :D
The worst part is to finish this game the first time, you almost wish it would never end, i was so sad when i finished it. :(
But i played it 4-5 times with different difficulty levels, try grounded mode, it will be a pain in azz but its so satisfactory once you finish in this level.

Says it all. :)

LastofUs1010.jpg

The worst part is to finish this game the first time, you almost wish it would never end, i was so sad when i finished it. :(
But i played it 4-5 times with different difficulty levels, try grounded mode, it will be a pain in azz but its so satisfactory once you finish in this level.

Will play the grounded level soon, Also finished Left behind DLC since I was still in a hangover after the game finished and wanted to play more. Before that, I'm going to play GTA V first and then when I'm thirsty enough, I'll start playing grounded level and this year will be so rich, MGS V Phantom Pain and Uncharted 4 are enough for few years, let alone 1.

Will play the grounded level soon, Also finished Left behind DLC since I was still in a hangover after the game finished and wanted to play more. Before that, I'm going to play GTA V first and then when I'm thirsty enough, I'll start playing grounded level and this year will be so rich, MGS V Phantom Pain and Uncharted 4 are enough for few years, let alone 1.
Uncharted is from the same developer as TLOU, never played it but everybody is saying its a great series, Naughty Dog surely knows how to make first class games, loved Crash Bandicoot on PS1 too. :)

@ResurgentIran

Finished Last of Us Remastered 2 days ago and it was...

meme-awesome-4.jpg

After playing Uncharted 3, playing last of us and seeing gameplay of Uncharted 4, now I'm officially in love with Naughty Dogs.

Watch the gameplay and graphics of Uncharted 4, it's spectacular (Watch in Full hd)

Awesome bro!!
Now you realise how much my nagging on you and others to play the game was warranted. :D
Its not just a game, its an epic experience. A masterpiece.

Im very excited about Uncharted 4, because it has the same directors as TLOU and Uncharted 2 (the best Uncharted game in the franchise). And it looks amazing, and the game is not even finished yet.
You should really play Uncharted 1 and 2 as well. Especially Uncharted 2, because imo that is the best game of all three. :)

Says it all. :)

LastofUs1010.jpg

After I finished TLOU, I remember thinking to myself:
What the hell am I supposed to play now? Every other game is going to be pretty mediocre in comparison because nothing will come remotely close to Last of Us

What the hell am I supposed to play now? Every other game is going to be pretty mediocre in comparison because nothing will come remotely close to Last of Us
Yes exactly, thats why TLOU is the last story based game i have played except Beyond two Souls but its no where worth a comparison with TLOU. :lol:

Btw: The Last of Us movie will probably come out, i hope it wont suck, i would be happy if it would be half as good as the game. And there are hints that Naughty Dog is working on TLOU2, lets hope we will go to another awesome journey with Joel and Ellie. :yay:

Yes exactly, thats why TLOU is the last story based game i have played except Beyond two Souls but its no where worth a comparison with TLOU. :lol:

Btw: The Last of Us movie will probably come out, i hope it wont suck, i would be happy if it would be half as good as the game. And there are hints that Naughty Dog is working on TLOU2, lets hope we will go to another awesome journey with Joel and Ellie. :yay:

I would buy TLOU2 even if it cost me 1000 dollars (hypothetically). lol
And with the power of the PS4, they can do so much more.
I hope the rumours are true.

To be honest I dont think the movie will be nearly as good as the game, just because of the nature of the medium. When watching film, its just 1,5-2 hour movie where you passively watch the story unfold.
In a game, its a longer journey that in some sense you control yourself with the controller. The experience is much more personal that way, if you know what I mean

Im also very excited about Uncharted 4. You really should play those games too. They are epic!

the one they showed was the first generation of "Soumar" missile Iran made for first time some time ago . and the one which you see in video firing is second generation .

فقط یک نمونه رونمایی شد و مثل همه موشک های کروز دارای بالهای باز شونده است
بالها بعد از اتمام بوستر سوخت جامد و رسیدن به سرعت کروز , از درون بدنه به بیرون می جهند

I would buy TLOU2 even if it cost me 1000 dollars (hypothetically). lol
And with the power of the PS4, they can do so much more.
I hope the rumours are true.

To be honest I dont think the movie will be nearly as good as the game, just because of the nature of the medium. When watching film, its just 1,5-2 hour movie where you passively watch the story unfold.
In a game, its a longer journey that in some sense you control yourself with the controller. The experience is much more personal that way, if you know what I mean

Im also very excited about Uncharted 4. You really should play those games too. They are epic!
I dont expect the movie to be as good as the game, of course it wont but i still would like to watch it with similar looking actors directed by a good director, the first Resident evil movie was also good though nowhere similar to the original game.

TLOU ended perfectly but i still want a sequel, and since it will be Naughty Dog it surely wont suck, i would even buy PS4 just for this game.

Back
Top Bottom