What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

lmao

That was way to painful to watch. I watched half of it haha

Who made it? That shit will only backfire on them. Iraqis see that and they're just gonna get pissed and turn away.

Yeah. Well it was.
I think the Iraqi Hezballah made it.

:o: isn't it 60? and is it any good , was gonna buy it but its made by EA :(

I bought the Deluxe Edition. So far it's not better than Mass Effect, to me at least.

So you're a Libertarian then? I consider myself something between a Libertarian and a Liberal. :bunny:

Libertarian and liberal? It reminds me of Bill Maher. :lol: Honestly, I find Libertarianism, and Liberal ideology(I mean ideology of Democratic party in this context) quite opposing each other. I am personally a conservative, and feel closer to Libertarians and Republicans.

everyone knows that's a low copy of Russian old junk

who is everyone ? why are you undermining my "hoghoogh madani" ?

Funny bro , cause it was less than 4-5 days ago when you lectured me on how forums are not the place to talk for anyone but yourself .

and Russian junk ? :lol:

Iran brings Europe within range with new cruise missile | The Times of Israel

Iran army unveils its new Soumar long-range cruise missile — RT News

Whats your knowledge of military-related stuff ?

Funny bro , cause it was less than 4-5 days ago when you lectured me on how forums are not the place to talk for anyone but yourself .
Bro, did you listen to my advise? I guess no :lol:
who is everyone ? why are you undermining my "hoghoogh madani" ?
That's me and the guys on the both side of the table. :D
Whats your knowledge of military-related stuff ?
Almost zero.
But should I ask this question, in another form, What's my level of knowledge of Iran's technological capabilities?
That's when I must say I am a natural Pro.:lol:

Haman, that's the most kind post I could manage to write on that matter, if that's bothering you bro, let me know to delete it immediately.

Bro, did you listen to my advise? I guess no
Why should i dadash ? :D you don't listen to your own advise and ask me to listen to them ? :disagree:

Do you know what does that sound like ? :whistle:

That's me and the guys on the both side of the table.
:enjoy:

if that's bothering you bro, let me know to delete it immediately.
No bro , everyone is entitled to their opinion .

Love you like a brother :partay:

I didn't post nonsense my friend :disagree:

kim kardashian isn't easily satisfied .

Wanna bet
To value serpi's advise I quoted you here bro.
I didn't see your post on Kim bro, If I did, I would have surely exclude it from the rest man, How could a post on Kim be nonsense, That's something never gonna be true. :lol:

Why should i dadash ? :D you don't listen to your own advise and ask me to listen to them ? :disagree:

Do you know what does that sound like ?
BTW, haman, consider it my second lecture in a row,
There are differences between:
Vague Pronouns like: Everyone, Someone, Others, A guy, etc.
And
Legal Entities like: Iranians, Chinese, Europeans, Asians, ...
Till the next educational session. :lol:

To value serpi's advise I quoted you here bro.
I didn't see your post on Kim bro, If I did, I would have surely exclude it from the rest man, How could a post on Kim be nonsense, That's something never gonna be true. :lol:

Indeed :rofl:

I hope your wife doesn't read your posts bro otherwise :sniper:

@ResurgentIran
Mullah fanboys this, mullah fanboys that. Seriously, why is it that you seemingly always default to "mullah fanboy" when countering someone in argument? You complain of personal insults from other side, but how are you any better?
There are people who are either indifferent or even outright hostile to the mullahs, but still stand up for the nation state of Iran and defend its achievements (regardless of what those are), because those achievements are not a result of any mullahs but ordinary hardworking Iranians, be it in military, university or other scientific institutions.
Im not talking specifically about this missile, but just generally.

Can you comprehend this basic fact, Erdoganistani donkey?
Now I know you are against Erdogan, based on previous posts I have seen from you.
But I think you get the point I was making. If I and the rest of my compatriots are "mullah fanboys", then so are you an Erdoganistani donkey of equal proportions.

Expand your vocabulary a bit beyond "mullah fanboys, mullah fanboys, mullah fanboys".
Its getting repetitive.

There wasn't any arguments for me to counter really. There was mullah fanboys claiming that the clone was superior to its original without any tangible evidence, and there was people like me facing all the insults and personal attacks, because we dare to question the words of the mullahs and refused to believe them blindly. You see, "mullah fanboy" cannot be considered as a personal attack but a simple reality. I mean, we have seen the mullah fanboyism at its purest form in that thread. We are still seeing it. Even those who you claim to be indifferent or hostile to the mullahs, gets frustrated when people state the obvious and say that it is just another stunt.

As for the Erdoganistani donkey, it obviously is not on par with the term "mullah fanboy". Had I refferred to you guys as the Gypsies of Poorsia it might have been fair, but that wasn't the case, so there is no reason for those.

Last edited:
به به
می بینم که درجه ات بدجوری کم شده
همینجوری تاپیک ها خراب بشه , یواش یواش به درجه اشخوری می رسی
:police:
daraje chie mashti :D

che behtar , alan nemigan een yaroo che alafe 8000 ta post dare inja :D

Back
Top Bottom