What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Wow, what a beauty? If I should ever be drowned somewhere that's definitely the place I choose it to be. :lol:

For the ping pong thing, that's a pity man. Hoped you had the access. I have tried many sports, but that's definitely the most energetic and fun one.
I find it so funny that you like ping pong so much. Never even considered that a sport lol

For me it's good ol' football. Nothing beats it.

yeah i love good novels, sociology and history books

I would appreciate it if you introduce your best ones that you have read till now

Tnx

@Daneshmand you too please

Man touye romaan ha, romaan haye elmi takhayyoli ra doust daaram. romaan haye joul verne jaaleb hastand va nesbatan koutaah ham hastand, mesle dor e donyaa dar 80 rouz va 20,000 farsang zir e daryaa, ... Adabiyaat e classic e rousiye ham ke binazir hast. Daastayevski mored e alaagheh ye man hast ke yek no' ravaankaavi tou kaarhaash hast. jenaayat va mokaafaat va ghomaar baaz va baraadaraab e karamazov behtarin haash hastand. Realism e jaadouyi(sabk e kaar haye markez) ham tou Iran kheyli por tarafdaar va mahboub hast.
Ketaab haye taarikhi, baste be doraan e mokhtalef, ziyaad hastand, vali man hamisheh tosiyeh mikonam ke ketab haye tarikhi ra, faghat az nevisande haye yek jenaah e khaas nakhoun. Ba'zi oghaat, yek ketaab tavassot e afraadi neveshteh shodeh ke tafakkoraatesh ba man saazgaar nist vali ketaab haye khoubi hastand. 2 nemouneh khoub, "Iran beyn e 2 enghelaab" az Abrahamian, va "Tarikh e Mashrouteh" Kasravi hast ke man mokhaalef e har do hastam vali ketaab haashoun "Must Read" hastand :)

I used to go to the gym at least 7 times a week. Now I can hardly make it 5 6 times. Sleep deprivation kills my mood ;)

7 times a week?!!! That's toooo much :lol:

**** I was hoping one of you guys worked out lol. I'll be asking you a lot of questions in the coming months. For now I'm leaving everything in the hands of this trainer I'm going to. I have 10 more sessions with him (3 times a week). Right now I'm kind of skinny so I'm eating everything that's in front of me, but eventually I'm aiming for a male model physique as opposed to a manly man physique. That means really low body fat, but I won't worry about that for another 6 months.

I don't understand how people work and go to the gym. I literally can't even drive back home after I'm done with this guy. He knows I'm not working right now, maybe that's why he's pushing me like he is.

Do you use any creams/gels for muscle pain? I bought a tube of that icy hot gel and it's a god send. I used half the tube today lol. Anyway, talk to you tomorrow after boot camp. Sleep time.
ICY005_Xl.jpg

No, actually I don't use them, because except for the first 2-3 exercising sessions after a long time, I never felt pains in my muscles. Another reason is that I always prefer not to use any medication/gels/cream/Ampoule, unless I am in a really serious health issue.
1/2 a tube? :rofl:

Man touye romaan ha, romaan haye elmi takhayyoli ra doust daaram. romaan haye joul verne jaaleb hastand va nesbatan koutaah ham hastand, mesle dor e donyaa dar 80 rouz va 20,000 farsang zir e daryaa, ... Adabiyaat e classic e rousiye ham ke binazir hast. Daastayevski mored e alaagheh ye man hast ke yek no' ravaankaavi tou kaarhaash hast. jenaayat va mokaafaat va ghomaar baaz va baraadaraab e karamazov behtarin haash hastand. Realism e jaadouyi(sabk e kaar haye markez) ham tou Iran kheyli por tarafdaar va mahboub hast.
Ketaab haye taarikhi, baste be doraan e mokhtalef, ziyaad hastand, vali man hamisheh tosiyeh mikonam ke ketab haye tarikhi ra, faghat az nevisande haye yek jenaah e khaas nakhoun. Ba'zi oghaat, yek ketaab tavassot e afraadi neveshteh shodeh ke tafakkoraatesh ba man saazgaar nist vali ketaab haye khoubi hastand. 2 nemouneh khoub, "Iran beyn e 2 enghelaab" az Abrahamian, va "Tarikh e Mashrouteh" Kasravi hast ke man mokhaalef e har do hastam vali ketaab haashoun "Must Read" hastand :)

7 times a week?!!! That's toooo much :lol:
Have you read anything from Ayn Rand?

No, actually I don't use them, because except for the first 2-3 exercising sessions after a long time, I never felt pains in my muscles. Another reason is that I always prefer not to use any medication/gels/cream/Ampoule, unless I am in a really serious health issue.
1/2 a tube? :rofl:
You have no idea man lol

Both my arms are stuck in the 45 degree position. I can't even straighten out my arms without some pain medication. Talked to the trainer on Friday and he said I'll be in pain for one more week at least.

Combination of my muscles being weak and the trainer being a hardcore psychopath. Told him once I start working it's either this or work and work's gonna win. He told me after next week it should get easier. I'll see.

You have no idea man lol

Both my arms are stuck in the 45 degree position. I can't even straighten out my arms without some pain medication. Talked to the trainer on Friday and he said I'll be in pain for one more week at least.

Combination of my muscles being weak and the trainer being a hardcore psychopath. Told him once I start working it's either this or work and work's gonna win. He told me after next week it should get easier. I'll see.

Yeah, it should get better. But, if his trainings continued to mindlessly hurting you after 4-5 sessions, consider to change your trainer. That's my 2 cents.

Yeah, sure. In fact, my thoughts are very close to hers about many things.
I'm almost done with The Fountainhead. I haven't been much of a reader for many years, but I saw the segment that John Oliver did about her and I thought she was a complete bitch. Then I downloaded The Fountainhead on my tablet and decided to give it a shot. 100 pages in I went to Chapters and bought both The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged lol

I'm really enjoying it. Haven't touched Atlas Shrugged yet. Can't wait to start with that one. It's been YEARS, probably a decade or more, since I was so interested in a book. I watch her interviews and she seems like an absolute dick. Then I read the book and it's almost therapeutic.

I'm almost done with The Fountainhead. I haven't been much of a reader for many years, but I saw the segment that John Oliver did about her and I thought she was a complete bitch. Then I downloaded The Fountainhead on my tablet and decided to give it a shot. 100 pages in I went to Chapters and bought both The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged lol

I'm really enjoying it. Haven't touched Atlas Shrugged yet. Can't wait to start with that one. It's been YEARS, probably a decade or more, since I was so interested in a book. I watch her interviews and she seems like an absolute dick. Then I read the book and it's almost therapeutic.

I call being a dick and therapeutic in her writings as being honest and having courage to say her avant-grade ideas :lol:

Man chand ta az in video haye mostanad e shock ra didam, kheyli baahaal hast. Am I right or I am getting crazy? :lol: yekish raaje' be rammaali boud ke kheyli jaaleb boud. :)
I watched one of the very first ones. Can't remember what it was about exactly, but I felt like my brain imploded into a ball of horse feed after watching it. The amount of bull shit was off the scale. I didn't know they were still making it.

Bichare mardome Iran for having to watch this shit.

I watched one of the very first ones. Can't remember what it was about exactly, but I felt like my brain imploded into a ball of horse feed after watching it. The amount of bull shit was off the scale. I didn't know they were still making it.

Bichare mardome Iran for having to watch this shit.
I guess you have seen the one that they were talking about rap music and Satanism. :lol:
They also have some documentaries about driving in Iran, as well.

AhmadiNejad has been a rockstar in Turkey :lol:

I guess you have seen the one that they were talking about rap music and Satanism. :lol:

Yeah, that's the one. The rap music/satanism one. The whole time I was, ironically, in shock and thinking about how stupid people in Iran are if they truly believe in this nonsense. But then I thought about all the other garbage they show on TV and that I shouldn't look into it too much.

wtf is kosmaghzinejad doing in Turkey? Is that recent?

ahmedinejad also met other important turk leaders as well as the most important he met our chief intelligence service hakan fidan(everybody sees him as a future of prime minister) kardeş you know ahmedinejad what trying to do
Hakan Fidan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the one. The rap music/satanism one. The whole time I was, ironically, in shock and thinking about how stupid people in Iran are if they truly believe in this nonsense. But then I thought about all the other garbage they show on TV and that I shouldn't look into it too much.

wtf is kosmaghzinejad doing in Turkey? Is that recent?

He has recently been there to attend remembrance ceremony of Erbakan. He seems to be able to attract a lot of attentions there. :)

ahmedinejad also met other important turk leaders as well as the most important he met our chief intelligence service hakan fidan(everybody sees him as a future of prime minister) kardeş you know ahmedinejad what trying to do
Hakan Fidan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In contrast to what some people think, AhmadiNejad had/has very good relations with islamists in Turkey. Anyway, I doubt if AhmadiNejad can reach to a very high ranked governmental post, again; because he no longer has the support of the supreme leader and/or public.

He has recently been there to attend remembrance ceremony of Erbakan. He seems to be able to attract a lot of attentions there. :)

In contrast to what some people think, AhmadiNejad had/has very good relations with islamists in Turkey. Anyway, I doubt if AhmadiNejad can reach to a very high ranked governmental post, again; because he no longer has the support of the supreme leader and/or public.
kardeş he didnt just have good relation islamists .everybody like him he visited other important leaders for example
korgeneral ismail hakkı pekin ex chief army intelligence
barlas doğu who is ex national defence minister
doğu perinçek vatan party leader
iranians are humiliating constantly him but turks see him as a hero:D
nejad1.jpg

nejad2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom