What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Calm down bro and get a girlfriend and forget ME all together. Our Turkish and Iranian brothers are taking out their hormone tensions through PDF drama. It turns them on and they're addicted to it. :lol:

:lol: bro, at least a big whole Harem is needed to cool down from these guys :lol:

I won't believe it unless, i see it with my own eyes.
There is a thread in Europe section which is locked after page 10 or so. You can ask telkon as well. Although I don't care for their own childish behaviour anymore.

Majority are indifferent and partially secular and partially islam infested.
They think that the universe's laws are different for their own islamist rulers which is what really pisses me off.
Iran bought reactors from Russia, and Erdogan is buying the similar technology reactors from Russia.
Iran produced the fucking Antonov corpses, Turkey is going to the same.
Iran trusted Russia to buy S-300, and Turkey wants to buy its copy from China.
Iran supported Shiite terrorist groups, Erdogan is doing the same in Syria with Sunni groups.
Iranian leader wants to be the Vali Faqih of muslims, Erdogan wants to be the new caliph.
Iran is getting more screwed by daily islamization of laws, the same process is repeated in Turkey.
Iran is having a negative GDP growth rate, the same goes for Turkey.
Iran is the First/second biggest prison of reporters in the world, Turkey is the second/First one.
There are tens/hundreds of billion of money laundering, ... in Iran, the same is true for Turkey.
Yet those idiots think that they are any different from each other.

I am not only talking about xenon.

Well, seems like I am one of those idiots. Although, I'm not denying the things you just said, you are right in most of them, about the silly ambitions of Erdogan, constant Islamization of Turkey and its increasing authoritarian tendencies, its involvement in shady businesses with shady organizations, etc...

But I believe that Iran is too extreme of an example to compare Turkey with. It is just unfair to say something like they aren't any different. Not only the political system and political culture is different but the mentality of the two people are fundamentally different.

There is a thread in Europe section which is locked after page 10 or so. You can ask telkon as well. Although I don't care for their own childish behaviour anymore.
Mate, you do this all the time...you say something but offer no proof. I'm not believing it and i'm not gonna waste my time by searching non-existent posts.

Which insult did i use against Azerbaijan, your claiming things here, be a man and support your claims.

No one here is man besides me.

Mate, you do this all the time...you say something but offer no proof. I'm not believing it and i'm not gonna waste my time by searching non-existent posts.

He needs sexual affection. :rofl:

Well, seems like I am one of those idiots. Although, I'm not denying the things you just said, you are right in most of them, about the silly ambitions of Erdogan, constant Islamization of Turkey and its increasing authoritarian tendencies, its involvement in shady businesses with shady organizations, etc...

But I believe that Iran is too extreme of an example to compare Turkey with. It is just unfair to say something like they aren't any different. Not only the political system and political culture is different but the mentality of the two people are fundamentally different.

I've heard about this alleged 'Islamization' of Turkiye under Erdogan - Can you give me some examples of it ? :what:

The difference is about what they inherited(Ataturk vs semi-religious Mohamad Reza Shah) and the amount of time that Islamists have been in power(2 decades more for Iran). Laws of universe are the same everywhere my friend. Give AKP 2-3 more decades and they will become the exact copy of each other.

Bro you also saw that discussion, try to remember, did you see a insult against Azerbaijan there?

What was the argument about?
Basically about Turkish-Azeri relations, i didnt agree with him on a couple points, since then he started to lie about me.

I've heard about this alleged 'Islamization' of Turkiye under Erdogan - Can you give me some examples of it ? :what:
It is non-existing, all he did was removing the ban of wearing head wearings, and that is all about it.

The irony is that, even europeans praised this action whereas the opposition again opposed it.

Back
Top Bottom