What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am pissed off by stupidity of members. They think that the islamist goons that rule them, are any different from the ones who rule the other country and blindly support those islamists. From this perspective, there is not much difference between the majority of two sides. Of course, there are exceptions on both sides as well, but they are in minority.

Well, if you think that those kinds of people are majority in Turkey then you are mistaken. I don't know what happened but don't let the Islamists get to you bro, you know how they are.

@TurAr he is talking about me in case you are wondering. :lol:

Really? :) What did I miss?

Typical bullshyte from you , did you answer my questions ? :lol:

i swear to god , from all the 30 or so turks that i had contact i life , only 2-3 of them had dignity . maybe it was just a bad batch of them , i donno :lol:

what i know is , you coming here and talking about dignity is sth :lol:

@haman10 talking about dignity.

BurstOutLaughing.gif

We were good with all Iranians a year ago.....until some Turkish poster discovered that a particular Iranian poster was talking behind our backs while smiling to our faces....that day Turkish-Iranian relationship turned downwards....

All because of one particular guy.

View attachment 195815

We were good with all Iranians a year ago.....until some Turkish poster discovered that a particular Iranian poster was talking behind our backs while smiling to our faces....that day Turkish-Iranian relationship turned downwards....

Knowing the forum since 2011, we never ever never were good with each others anytimes.stop blaming haman for that.

There are idiots on both sides. Racist Velayat Faqih stupids on one side, and their Sunni counterparts on the other side. They both have the same virus in their brains. Being an Atheist, you should exactly know what I am talking about. Also, add being gullible to stupid middle eastern media to the previous disease as well.
About the neighborhood, it's all fucked up more or less from the same mental disease. No need to be cocky about being from shithole #1 or #2.
@Abii

Mate, although you called us names, our country...insulted Turkish members....

No Turkish poster one ever talked shıt about Azeris and Azerbaijan.... Azeri is my brother and you will always be no matter what you do what you say.

All you have to do is travel to Turkey at someday and see it with your own eyes if my country is a mullah infested shıthole or not.

View attachment 195815

Iranians in this forum have always been butthurt... Who was this particular person?

Nothing important, we just had a disagreement on some topics and i suddenly became a troll, islamist, antisemit, stupid etc.etc. :)

Yeah... Sht happens between bros sometimes and I don't know the things he said but I'm sure he didn't mean to.

Knowing the forum since 2011, we never ever never were good with each others.stop blaming haman for that.

Lol, just read the first pages of this thread and see how we were good against each other with Haman.....Something changed it and all the blame is on Haman.

Lol, just read the first pages of this thread and see how we were good against each other with Haman.....Something changed it and all the blame is on Haman.

There is this Iranian propaganda forum called IMF to make fanboys feel-good. It has been exporting retards to PDF for quite some time. It might be the biggest reason why the Iranian community here is a bit... :)

Well, if you think that those kinds of people are majority in Turkey then you are mistaken. I don't know what happened but don't let the Islamists get to you bro, you know how they are.
Majority are indifferent and partially secular and partially islam infested.
They think that the universe's laws are different for their own islamist rulers which is what really pisses me off.
Iran bought reactors from Russia, and Erdogan is buying the similar technology reactors from Russia.
Iran produced the fucking Antonov corpses, Turkey is going to the same.
Iran trusted Russia to buy S-300, and Turkey wants to buy its copy from China.
Iran supported Shiite terrorist groups, Erdogan is doing the same in Syria with Sunni groups.
Iranian leader wants to be the Vali Faqih of muslims, Erdogan wants to be the new caliph.
Iran is getting more screwed by daily islamization of laws, the same process is repeated in Turkey.
Iran is having a negative GDP growth rate, the same goes for Turkey.
Iran is the First/second biggest prison of reporters in the world, Turkey is the second/First one.
There are tens/hundreds of billion of money laundering, ... in Iran, the same is true for Turkey.
Yet those idiots think that they are any different from each other.
Really? :) What did I miss?
I am not only talking about xenon.

Mate, although you called us names, our country...insulted Turkish members....

No Turkish poster one ever talked shıt about Azeris and Azerbaijan.... Azeri is my brother and you will always be no matter what you do what you say.

All you have to do is travel to Turkey at someday and see it with your own eyes if my country is a mullah infested shıthole or not.
Xenon and hakan both insulted Azerbaijan, Although I am not talking about Azeris here. Just look at the long list that I mentioned above.

Majority are indifferent and partially secular and partially islam infested.
They think that the universe's laws are different for their own islamist rulers which is what really pisses me off.
Iran bought reactors from Russia, and Erdogan is buying the similar technology reactors from Russia.
Iran produced the fucking Antonov corpses, Turkey is going to the same.
Iran trusted Russia to buy S-300, and Turkey wants to buy its copy from China.
Iran supported Shiite terrorist groups, Erdogan is doing the same in Syria with Sunni groups.
Iranian leader wants to be the Vali Faqih of muslims, Erdogan wants to be the new caliph.
Iran is getting more screwed by daily islamization of laws, the same process is repeated in Turkey.
Iran is having a negative GDP growth rate, the same goes for Turkey.
Iran is the First/second biggest prison of reporters in the world, Turkey is the second/First one.
There are tens/hundreds of billion of money laundering, ... in Iran, the same is true for Turkey.
Yet those idiots think that they are any different from each other.

I am not only talking about xenon.

Calm down bro and get a girlfriend and forget ME all together. Our Turkish and Iranian brothers are taking out their hormone tensions through PDF drama. It turns them on and they're addicted to it. :lol:

you guys (you and haman) came in 2013.back in 2011 there was a mofo called ottoman turk in here.atatwolf and few more trolls always used to join him in troll wars.he eventually left the forum as all of his acounts were perma banned....

Iranians in this forum have always been butthurt... Who was this particular person?
We were good with them....i think you were absent at that time.....we were really tight with Iranians. First pages of this thread is the proof for that.

We thought Haman was our best friend from Iranians until we discovered his real face.
Adsız.jpg

Turkey-Iran Relations | News and Discussions

He lied to our faces for months and acted like a our friend.

@kollang

Back
Top Bottom