What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I find it funny that a Turk is mentioning US support, while your country had to import American and Dutch air technicians to defend your airspace from Syrian missiles. Or all US equipment your nation has bought over the decades.
US won't supply KRG or PKK. Both are in the same boat now fighting for their lifes in Iraq. If KRG didn't go in bed with PKK you might have gotten a chance for weaponry from US but forget it. No way you terrorist will get weapons that will be used against NATO member in the future.
You better face to music and surrender to IS and let it get over with.

US won't supply KRG or PKK. Both are in the same boat now fighting for their lifes in Iraq. If KRG didn't go in bed with PKK you might have gotten a chance for weaponry from US but forget it. No way you terrorist will get weapons that will be used against NATO member. You better face to music and surrender to IS and let it get over with.

US already supplied KRG over the past days, and more supplies are coming from France, Germany, Czech, Italy, etc.

============

i've got a bitdefender internet security 2015 1year original license for 10$ :D :D :rofl::rofl:

life is awesome when u have iranian compatriots :lol:

they get u a OEM license in 10mins . how ? only god knows :lol:

It is still the question but Turkey will prevent that since KRG and PKK are now in the same bed in Iraq

Read: " If necessary, if the current threat level persists, I cannot rule out that we will have to deliver weapons."

"Meanwhile, France pledged on Wednesday to deliver a new 20-tonne shipment of humanitarian aid including medicine, tents and water treatment equipment to Erbil later in the day."

You won't get more than a tent, box of pain killers, and a little shit to eat before ISIS comes to KRG and puts a dot behind all of it.

I'm in The Hague right now, quite a nice city. Next week I'm going to Prague, which I have heard good stories about.

Always nice to hear.
WOW, what a first class city.so beautiful. Prague on the other hand is known as the most beautiful city of Europe.(Budapest stands next in the list)
File:Prague_Panorama_-_Oct_2010.jpg

By the way dont ruin your travel by arguing with trolls.

WOW, what a first class city.so beautiful. Prague on the other hand is known as the most beautiful city of Europe.(Budapest stands next in the list)
File:Prague_Panorama_-_Oct_2010.jpg

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to visiting Prague. It must be the Paris of Central-Europe, from what I've heard.

By the way dont ruin your travel by arguing with trolls.

You're right, but some people here needed to be put in place. :-)

@rmi5

He seems so butt hurt about you, he put a support avatar for Armenia :lol:

I think he is butt hurt that his kin is being popped in Iraq by allegedly Turkish support to IS :p:

Really enjoying these times. Karma is a b1tch, isn't it @Surenas ? :wave:

:rofl: yeah, it seems that I have too much screwed this poor guy. :undecided: IMHO, I always laugh when I see his avatar. I think I come to his dreams when he is sleeping and I torture him there, as well. :rofl: His avatar is like a person who is butthurt and has taken photo from his *** and has printed it in his T-shirt for everyone to see. :rofl: Just imagine that person keeps wearing that T-shirt for more than half of a year. :rofl:

@Commandant

salam baradar :)

agha yekam az oun "pearls of wisdom" ru share kon dadash :D

chera enghad ghaziye babr va palang vasat mohem bood ?

che farghi mikone scrap shode bashan ya na ?

=====================

one of the funnies posts in this forum :D

Breaking: Iraqi President appoints new prime minister, and It's not Maliki | Page 5

haman jaan akhe soale kheili ghadimiE boud ke har vaght yadam mioumad zehnamo mashghoul mikard :)
vali az rouye ferakh shalvari ;) hich vaght in jaa naUmadam ta in ke hafteye pish shoma gofti bia o manam belakhare oumadam :)

agha Finglish type kardan moshkeli nadare ? :D ban nashim ? :D

:rofl: yeah, it seems that I have too much screwed this poor guy. :undecided: IMHO, I always laugh when I see his avatar. I think I come to his dreams when he is sleeping and I torture him there, as well. :rofl: His avatar is like a person who is butthurt and has taken photo from his *** and has printed it in his T-shirt for everyone to see. :rofl: Just imagine that person keeps wearing that T-shirt for more than half of a year. :rofl:

The amount of emoticons you use in your posts perfectly represents your childish and clownish character. You must be the most pathetic guy I've ever seen. Came in as an Iranian, when a majority of Iranians here rejected him and now seeks attention with his Azerbaboon flag and avatar, posting most of his posts in this section.

Your parents must be ashamed. In fact, you must go through life with a serious personality disorder.

The amount of emoticons you use in your posts perfectly represents your childish and clownish character. You must be the most pathetic guy I've ever seen. Came in as an Iranian, when a majority of Iranians here rejected him and now seeks attention with his Azerbaboon flag and avatar, posting most of his posts in this section.

Your parents must be ashamed. In fact, you must go through life with a serious personality disorder.

I just looked at your avatar, and it made me laugh again. :lol:

agha Finglish type kardan moshkeli nadare ? :D ban nashim ? :D
It's OK to write Farsi in this thread. Finglish or farsi script does not matter. Outside of this thread, try to use english. They can ban you for this, although they usually don't and just message you a warning at the most extreme case.

I imagined him wearing a t-shirt with Armenian avatar for half year. I laughed my *** off :lol: What a clown he is. Even after such a long period he seems to have chronic butt hurt caused by you. :butcher:.. Maybe he should use some lube?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom