What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I just looked at your avatar, and it made me laugh again.

Keep on laughing, because it is going to last for quite some time. In contrast to some imaginary fanboy's dream of 'united Azerbaijan'. :lol:

I was wondering when will you start again.... and here we go....

Historical facts. Deal with it.

Last edited:
اینم عکس ما:

222222.jpg

the trolling is strong in this forum.
This is what happens when you require unbanning of well known trolls, ironically its was the Iranian members who demanded the unbanning of a well known separatist against their country.
For some Iranian members he is good as long as he has his racist rants againts Turks but they go crazy when he insults mullahs, i just dont get the logic of such people.

@Sinan says it costs 1000$ a year in Ankara, well, at least Iran is about the same price as Switzerland :lol: everything apart from food is damn expensive in Turkey be it Cars, Gasoline, Electronics, a new Iphone costs about 1500$ am i right sinan?

Some of my friends leave in Europe, US and Canada, when they come back to Iran they say Iran is Paradise, everything is cheap and reachable.

Some of my friends leave in Europe, US and Canada, when they come back to Iran they say Iran is Paradise, everything is cheap and reachable.
And we are getting electronics for our relatives in Turkey from Europe because its almost the half of Turkish prices. :lol:

But on food its the opposite, we pay 2.5$ for one cucumber in Switzerland while you get 1kg for the same price in Turkey. :D

Back
Top Bottom