What's new

Iranian carriers in the Gulf of Mexico

I hate that the world is controlled by American voters... We all know how "Smart" Americans really are (Not stereotyping but it is hard fact proofs).

To longbrained here who is a bit uninformed I have to say to you if you expect that me or ANY Saudi for that matter supports a war against Iran then you are mistaken. We want NO wars. We don't any fighting we don't want anyone dying, We already learned a lot form a past war and 25 years under systemic regime oppression what is what.

Iran has EVERY right to develop nuclear capabilities and no country in the world should force any country to stop them if they are able. However (I am not defending Americans here) Americans feel Nuclear weapons is their fault and must contain it (Part of we are the world police mentality).

Don't get me wrong I am COMPLETELY against Iran gaining nuclear weapons because I do not trust the Iranian regime with a toy gun let alone a nuclear bomb which I KNOW for a fact will be used to kill as much civilians as possible of GCC countries because "un-conventional capabilities" literally translates in the military world to "Inflict the highest amount of causalities in the opposite's side's in civilian's lives and infrastructure".

And I am COMPLETELY against any country in the world having Nuclear weapons. What is the purpose of these weapons in the first place?? Yes it is to inflict high amount of civilian causalities the most despicable thing a military can do. The US should take ALL of its bases and carriers and soldiers and make them stand guard around their borders no one will dare attack it if it does instead of spreading its army too thin around the world and spending a huge amount of money world wide on military that it can use to fix its own education and health care woos.

I will never forgive the US nor ANY Saudi for that matter for injecting the radical form of thought into our society so they can recruit soldiers to fight the soviets and fight for them there. We had Cinemas, women were driving, We had fashion magazines in the 70s then they assassinated King Faisal and put Fahad in his place who destroyed this country to shreds. Education went down, Radicalization ensued the country became hell on earth and that is the fate of ANY US "Ally" who is not Israel in the world.

America has NO right to do the things it is doing to Iran, And Iran has NO right to spread lies and ***** everywhere about Saudi Arabia either and arming Anti-Saudi proxies in its borders. What we really need is to sit down together and solve our differences once and for all, And I firmly believe Saudi Arabia is more committed to this goal than Iran.

Mosa-first go tell your leaders to stop saying Iran should not exists or calling them a snake then talk.

Not a SINGLE valid source can confirm this. It is all part of the whole conspiracy theories. In more than one occasion and over the past few years we have called time and again for a peaceful resolution and that the only way to deal with Iranian nuclear "crisis" is through direct dialogue.

Not a SINGLE valid source can confirm this. It is all part of the whole conspiracy theories. In more than one occasion and over the past few years we have called time and again for a peaceful resolution and that the only way to deal with Iranian nuclear "crisis" is through direct dialogue.

LOL somehow I believe it's real, Its no 'conspiracy theory' that saudi arabia hates Iran. but Iranians don't hate you guys, I mean the non nationalist Persians anyway.

LOL somehow I believe it's real, Its no 'conspiracy theory' that saudi arabia hates Iran. but Iranians don't hate you guys, I mean the non nationalist Persians anyway.

I believe it is the other way around. Saudis don't hate Iranians hell one of our most famous YouTubers is a Saudi-Iranian and everyone likes him.

I believe it is the other way around. Saudis don't hate Iranians hell one of our most famous YouTubers is a Saudi-Iranian and everyone likes him.

Then why is there so much hate between you? b/c its stupid that the media makes it seem like you're out to get each other...

Then why is there so much hate between you? b/c its stupid that the media makes it seem like you're out to get each other...

It is because KSA is a client state which acts on behalf of American interests in the region. Iran is an independent nation and this can not be tolerated by US and its minion client states in the region. Iran is a scientific society while in KSA still women can not drive a car to go to mall. This is the main reason.

It is because KSA is a client state which acts on behalf of American interests in the region. Iran is an independent nation and this can not be tolerated by US and its minion client states in the region. Iran is a scientific society while in KSA still women can not drive a car to go to mall. This is the main reason.

I suppose what you're saying is saudi's leaders are anti-Iranian.
then lets see if saudis are willing to get a better regime.

It is not only anti-Iranian. But they are anti-humanity. They have wreaked havoc in Afghanistan and Pakistan through terror. I hope some day KSA becomes free from this regime. All they do is keep American interests and kill independence and freedom. See how much they spend on research and development and compare it with how much downgraded American weapons they buy: List of countries by research and development spending - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ignore him, he has 0% idea of what KSA really is. Talk to people who actually LIVE here for a better understanding and you will find that ALL of them disagree with his point of view.

Ignore him, he has 0% idea of what KSA really is. Talk to people who actually LIVE here for a better understanding and you will find that ALL of them disagree with his point of view.

I know, but you cannot denny you regime goes over the top...I bet you're probably against the whole laws against womens, such as driving bann and so on.

you leaders are portraying you in a very bad way.

It is not only anti-Iranian. But they are anti-humanity. They have wreaked havoc in Afghanistan and Pakistan through terror. I hope some day KSA becomes free from this regime. All they do is keep American interests and kill independence and freedom. See how much they spend on research and development and compare it with how much downgraded American weapons they buy: List of countries by research and development spending - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We rank first in the world in the amount of education spending to GDP.

" Saudi Arabia ranked first investing 9.5 percent of GDP in education."

Worldwide education and library spending [OCLC]

"Three new emerging economies joined this Forecast in 2012: Malaysia, Indonesia, and Saudi Arabia. Starting from relatively small commitments (R&D expenditures at less than 1.0% of gross domestic product), each intends to increase its funding over the next several years to reflect the R&D ratios of more innovation-oriented economies."

I keep talking of the future of Saudi Arabia but no one seems to want to even listen.

I know, but you cannot denny you regime goes over the top...I bet you're probably against the whole laws against womens, such as driving bann and so on.

you leaders are portraying you in a very bad way.

The "regime" is not an idiot. But it doesn't want to force change too quickly. It is doing it gradually and wants to do it on a generational process. Meaning over the generations it will slip reforms here and there. It is not the "regime" doing it. It is however the fault of the previous regime (easy to make this mistake to anyone who is ignorant of real Saudi politics). And changing almost 30 years worth of damage doesn't happen over night.

We have already seen enormous change in the past few years and the conservatives are very alarmed, ANC liberals such as myself become hungry for more. It is a fine balance between the two in favore of liberals and conservatives are dangerous:
"Grand mosque seizure" incident. Al-Qaida who wanted to fight this change carried out massive terrorist attacks but it is going through none the less.

Back
Top Bottom