What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Iranian state media reported US casualties.

No they did not. I was watching their state media and nothing of that such was mentioned by any official. Some posts on twitter is not official Iranian claims. Why don't you go ahead and show me a single Iranian official making such a claim. You won't because this attack was not meant to kill and start a broader war.

It’s becoming clear this was all about saving face for Iran and deescalating tensions. The US assasinated the Iranian #2 and Iran essentially did nothing in return except hit a bunch of nothing. US missile defense batteries weren’t even deployed at these sites.

Had Iran killed any Americans it would be an entirely different story this morning. I have to say I’m disappointed. I thought Iran would put up an actual fight in revenge for Soleimani.
Iran's pursuit of their long term goals is more important than entering a conventional conflict that they would likely lose (even if after inflicting significant damage in the region).

Exercising patience and restraint in the pursuit of long term goals would be something the US establishment would do well to learn. But of course US domestic political dynamics result in calls for such patience and restraint 'weak on national security'.

Its now up to the Orange now had there been American casualties he could have gotten support for further Retaliation but its getting highly unlikely he will attack Iran Directly. PMU an other Iranian Militias in Iraq are another story and could be hit.
But one can never be sure what Trump might do.

This is just a repeat of those rumors from twitter etc. I am following Iran's media heavily right now and I have not seen a single official make statement of casualties. Fars news has a history of repeating claims found online. They once even posted something from the satire news "the onion". Don't use fars news as an official voice. Once a statement that can be verified to be from an official is made, I'll post it here.

I did, but evidently you're blind and can't see that clearly the warhead section is missing, i.e this was the stage that fell. Every time there is an Iranian missile strike, bunch of kids find the pic of first stages etc and say "look Iran's missile fell short" when in this cause, even pentagon confirmed that missile hit. Lay off the drugs for a while.
how about stop getting personal and it will be better to learn

you are on defense forum and teaching us multi stage missile technology ?

let me teach you

Fateh-313 is single stage missile

_1752_47.jpg

qaim is also single stage missile
resize-img.php

here is how multi stage missile look like

article_5ce7bedeac0b05_11588413.jpg

BOOM BOOM BOOM ! Poor sorry occupier yankees roasting

The first wave of attacks:

using israeli video on gaza attack is not good idea :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What will do trump when pmf kills us soldiers?
Will he strike only pmf?? Or directly iran??

how about stop getting personal and it will be better to learn

you are on defense forum and teaching us multi stage missile technology ?

let me teach you

Fateh-313 is single stage missile

_1752_47.jpg

qaim is also single stage missile
resize-img.php

here is how multi stage missile look like

article_5ce7bedeac0b05_11588413.jpg

using israeli video on gaza attack is not good idea :lol::lol::lol::lol:

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

This guy is obviously just here to troll.

Back
Top Bottom