What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Don't worry soon satellite images will be out, we will all see truth of these strikes whether they are face saver or real damage was caused, it wont take much time.

Last edited:
Jeez man

You are hurt. Even this "strike" isn't soothing you enough

Anyways till now i have zero proof of any USA casualty. Now you can hate me for saying that but that is that. Live with it
Targeted audience of these strikes is happy.

I was about to appreciate the valor of Iranian supreme commander for his 'inteqam' , but the minute i saw this Iranian request to de-escalate now this looks more like a face-saving..
So this was all for local consumption?
Taliban have been attacking US bases in Afghansitan for god knows 10-15 years?

They knew they have to respond in a manner they don't get any sharp reprisal. What area of the base exactly was damaged? Did it house Iraqi soldiers?What was the magnitude of explosion?what type of warhead was used? Or is US hiding its casualties?

"Trump on Saturday threatened to hit 52 Iranian sites “very hard” if Iran attacks Americans or US assets."

At the end of the day Trump loses if he stays quite because regardless even if there is no causality it builds a perception that Iran took its revenge. there are very few savvy ones who actually know who wanted face-saving..
Finally, there is more to come so if not days then maybe weeks or months..

all the iranians houthing ending "foreign" US presence her lmfao, what are your soldier soleimani doing in iraq exactly????? certainly he's actually a foreigner XDDDDD

They killed Iranian Gen mind that.Man who was Iran no 2.
We know who they killed.
The Iranians have just retaliated by striking an American military asset. Trump specifically threatened to bomb 52 Iranian targets if the Iranians targeted American assets.
If the Americans don't now up the ante, they will have lost their prestige and deterrence value.
They will have lost this round and the Iranians will have been encouraged.

Any update on the American aircraft reportedly shot down? Another fake news?

it reminds me of, “ barking dogs seldom bite” ... iran was coming in with too much fluff and war drums and at the end we saw empty BM hitting targets close by

Do you people even use your heads before commenting? Iran literally just declared war by this strike, even if the ballistic missiles were "empty". Is that called barking?

I want to salute Irani nation for being so proud and independent. And just look at how impotent, useless rich Arabs are. They are happy being under American occupation manipulated or colonized by Americans and Israelis.

Not a single statement of condemnation for targeting Irani general from any Muslim country including Pakistan. That act in itself was illegal and then Americans went one step ahead in publicly admitting it.

I pray for success of Iran and may Allah save it and our brothers from harm that this Satan can inflict.

FYI, Iran also didn't condemned India after their fake Feb 26 strike where on TV they were openly claiming to kill 350 Pakistanis.

So keep your salute with yourself.

I was about to appreciate the valor of Iranian supreme commander for his 'inteqam' , but the minute i saw this Iranian request to de-escalate now this looks more like a face-saving..
So this was all for local consumption?
Taliban have been attacking US bases in Afghansitan for god knows 10-15 years?

They knew they have to respond in a manner they don't get any sharp reprisal. What area of the base exactly was damaged? Did it house Iraqi soldiers?What was the magnitude of explosion?what type of warhead was used? Or is US hiding its casualties?

"Trump on Saturday threatened to hit 52 Iranian sites “very hard” if Iran attacks Americans or US assets."

At the end of the day Trump loses if he stays quite because regardless even if there is no causality it builds a perception that Iran took its revenge. there are very few savvy ones who actually know who wanted face-saving..
Finally, there is more to come so if not days then maybe weeks or months..
Even if the bases are not hit and US soldiers not killed, US will respond in the same manner by missing targets in Iran intentionally.

Back
Top Bottom