What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

market crash wont happen during election year.. US government has pumped in billion of $ in federal spend to boost economy. lending has been easier. manufacturing came fown crashing but on a sustainable path.. its holding steady.. global outlook has slowed due and the fall has stopped.. american interest rate are low..

if trump backed down it willl br only because amefican exonomy is fragile and he will oil prices crises, since i mentioned manufacturing is rebounding, any change in oil prices will crash US economy and trump will lose election.

It very difficult to time and predict when the market will crash. But technicals are showing weakness in the market. I don't follow fundamentals. My trading style focuses on technical analysis which involves Elliot Wave and Wyckoff. The composite operator can't hide his actions and this market correction will be gradual rather than sharp according to Ray Dalio. Nonetheless, I made three good trades this week. Two 5/1 on the SPX500 and about to close my 10/1 position on JPN225. I have a new position on Oil selling short. I'm already up 160 pips and its on break even. In my opinion, price will target the $54 range. From December 2018 and now the market is forming a triangle. The current move down should be a D wave of that triangle. The best way to trade the market is what you see on the chart rather than having a bias before you initiate a trade.

Trump mentioned an Air base that they had spent billions on in Iraq the other day and said something like, if you want us to leave Iraq, pay us for the air base. Who knows what base he was referring to, but tomorrow, we'll get picture of the sites that were hit. I think that the Chinese and Russians will be more than happy to furnish images of the bases before and after shots and then we can see if there was any real damage done by the attacks to the bases. It is not so important in war how many are killed but importance lies in if the base remains operational.

The most sane answer in thread.

What I see is that Iran deliberately didn't hit bases strongly since they themselves doesn't want full blown war which is smart of them.
If no US soldiers were killed , no problem.
However even if one US soldier is killed iran will pay dearly

Iran says they don't want war, but yet shoot missiles at our bases... That makes perfect sense.
US assassinated a serving Iranian General and Iran struck back.

Now call it even and work on preventing the orangutan in the White House from escalating further. We wouldn’t be in this position if Trump hadn’t pulled out of the Nuclear Deal because of his dislike of Obama and the advice of warmongers around him.

I want to salute Irani nation for being so proud and independent. And just look at how impotent, useless rich Arabs are. They are happy being under American occupation manipulated or colonized by Americans and Israelis.

Not a single statement of condemnation for targeting Irani general from any Muslim country including Pakistan. That act in itself was illegal and then Americans went one step ahead in publicly admitting it.

I pray for success of Iran and may Allah save it and our brothers from harm that this Satan can inflict.

I want to salute Irani nation for being so proud and independent. And just look at how impotent, useless rich Arabs are. They are happy being under American occupation manipulated or colonized by Americans and Israelis.

Not a single statement of condemnation for targeting Irani general from any Muslim country including Pakistan. That act in itself was illegal and then Americans went one step ahead in publicly admitting it.

I pray for success of Iran and may Allah save it and our brothers from harm that this Satan can inflict.

Lol :lol:

Back
Top Bottom