What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

i think it would be better iran called their general killed in accident instead of drone attack and negotiated with u.s after u.s foolishly killed him so this retaliation is not needed
That's all Iran? No casualties, minimal damage, and the US didn't even attempt to intercept these missiles? Gonna have to do a lot better than that.

Ok just because there are no to very few casualties in this ballistic missile attack so i hope bharatis won't confuse that same would happen in case of Pakistani ballistic missile attack too

Don't fool yourself bharatis. If it comes down to that we would ensure that we hit you really hard. Don't have doubts about it
Good if it helps to keep reassuring yourself from time to time ,but this is not the place I guess this thread has nothing to do with India or Pakistan.

Good if it helps to keep reassuring yourself from time to time ,but this is not the place I guess this thread has nothing to do with India or Pakistan.

Not reassuring myself

Know the fools you bharatis are. Just yesterday there was an article in times of India about killing Pakistani generals like USA

You have this habbit of confusing different set of events and applying on yourself. So just reminding you again

That's all Iran? No casualties, minimal damage, and the US didn't even attempt to intercept these missiles? Gonna have to do a lot better than that.

They just declared war on you by pounding your bases directly from its soil and this is your best response? trump is a pusssy afterall. Zero casualties were on purpose, they still attacked the base. What you going to do? just tweet about it? hahahahaha

Ok just because there are no to very few casualties in this ballistic missile attack so i hope bharatis won't confuse that same would happen in case of Pakistani ballistic missile attack too

Don't fool yourself bharatis. If it comes down to that we would ensure that we hit you really hard. Don't have doubts about it
Why all this talk man..something is telling me Modi planning something big..he is nnot a kind of man who forgets insults easily..feb27 is an unfinished business..lets see how you will respond after Modi does something to pak..lets talk then

They will keep teasing Iran till Iran attacks Saudis.Thats the day US will hit the Jackpot.

In Turkey the word 'bharat' is used for spice...
, bharat needs to be added to every fake story to look interesting.
Unless you feed on fake stories .
Not reassuring myself

Know the fools you bharatis are. Just yesterday there was an article in times of India about killing Pakistani generals like USA

You have this habbit of confusing different set of events and applying on yourself. So just reminding you again
I am sure you guys would have started a thread on that topic ,you can reassure yourself thereb.this thread is so of topic to bring India and Pakistan

Why all this talk man..something is telling me Modi planning something big..he is nnot a kind of man who forgets insults easily..feb27 is an unfinished business..lets see how you will respond after Modi does something to pak..lets talk then

I am sure our response would be equal or even more of what modi would do

For now he is busy playing with clauses of his own constitution and fighting with leftist kids of jnu

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom