What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Ok just because there are no to very few casualties in this ballistic missile attack so i hope bharatis won't confuse that same would happen in case of Pakistani ballistic missile attack too

Don't fool yourself bharatis. If it comes down to that we would ensure that we hit you really hard. Don't have doubts about it

u.s had knowledge about iranian strikes earlier as they have best spy and surveillance satellites but deliberately allowed iran to strike their bases and not activated missile defenses and also not took preemptive action against iran,i think either they provided iran face saving for ending tensions or want to destroy iran in retaliation

Those of You who said Iran would do nothing have already been disproved, in 2 days. wow. Some of you will go to edit or delete those posts now.

now they cry “Iran is stupid, Iran commuted suicide, US will put Iran in its place” look how they cheer US and hope for Muslim casualties. Muslims are cheering a foreign kafir power that have been killing Muslims for decades to kill more Muslims. The great power of the Ummah!

Bothers me that they kept hyping up this HARD REVENGE and then miss on purpose. wtf. This is HARD REVENGE????????????????? What kind of Government is this. Everyone is gonna be really disappointed.
can you see here iranians members are ok and happy with revenge . all this irani gov want .

True

They have hit a USA base. They can take that

As I said. They got their face saving if this ends here
But it doesnt end here..trump's ego is hurt..he said just a day back that any attack on american assets is going to be regarded as an act of war and they have 52 targets in Iran..in spite of that warning iran went ahead and bombed a US military base..if US doesnt react trump will look like a clown

I hope that too but it’s very unlikely, USA can’t be shown weak after being attacked by Iran directly on USA bases.
They will keep teasing Iran till Iran attacks Saudis.Thats the day US will hit the Jackpot.

Don't fool yourself bharatis.
In Turkey the word 'baharat' is used for spice...
, baharat needs to be added to every fake story to look interesting.

Last edited:
Bothers me that they kept hyping up this HARD REVENGE and then miss on purpose. wtf. This is HARD REVENGE????????????????? What kind of Government is this. Everyone is gonna be really disappointed.
hahahha you're right....

trees of course... India gave the message where she wanted to thats what matters
yeah and next day pakistan bombed 6 indian location in reply with 6 indian solders killed a jet shot down and pilot was beaten and showed on media . if i was indian i feel ashamed of that massage . since then india did not showen up .:lol: massage ki bati bana ker de di pakistani air force ne :dance3:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom