What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Fak the war Hannibal, should think as jew how can you make more money?

I am gratefull to the mighty army of Mahdi, they will fire upon Trump and shake the earth.

Now is your chance to buy oil stock, tomorow it will be 3 times more.
I'm already in it since nov 2018...

This is what ballistic missiles are, not much to destroy your enemy. Iran have destroyed his self:-), big chest bump late in the night. Tomorow when the sun shines, we will see what Iran have destroyed.
Iran is only afraid of ALLAH not the Great satan who martyred our major general during an official visit to Iraq.

It's about the pilot behind the jet. I sometimes think people here don't realize how much of a difference the pilot's skills make.

With the right tactics and pilots, they can do good regardless of the tech.
Irans F14's didn't got proper maintance and spare parts in last 40 years... It is a miracle that Iran still flies them. So, no. I don't expect them to create any damage against american jets... I might be wrong of course.

Its debatable if Iran's f14s are all that capable, as they're all old models. Not to mention that Iran doesnt have a lot of them. They'll likely be used for defensive purposes, to intercept US fighters trying to enter Iranian territory, but I don't expect them to be used offensively.

On topic: Make no mistake, whether the Iranians caused any US casualties or not, the US is going to hit back hard.

I pray and hope the best for Iran nonetheless.

If this goes into a full scale war, I think Iran military will stand no chance like Saddams military.

Irans F14's didn't got proper maintance and spare parts in last 40 years... It is a miracle that Iran still flies them. So, no. I don't expect them to create any damage against american jets... I might be wrong of course.

Never know. I guess we will find out soon, but history is riddled with inferior jets absolutely bulldozing down the superior jets.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom