What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Just old junk when you consider American F-15's and F35's... Hope Iran's air defence systems are really good, just like they claim, otherwise Iran is doomed.

It's about the pilot behind the jet. I sometimes think people here don't realize how much of a difference the pilot's skills make.

With the right tactics and pilots, they can do good regardless of the tech.

It's about the pilot behind the jet. I sometimes think people here don't realize how much of a difference the pilot's skills make.

With the right tactics and pilots, they can do good regardless of the tech.
You think USAF has a shortage of talent? Or they don't know what F-14 can do? You are amusing folks.

Tomcats are the best they have but really good jets, comparable to F-16s.
Its debatable if Iran's f14s are all that capable, as they're all old models. Not to mention that Iran doesnt have a lot of them. They'll likely be used for defensive purposes, to intercept US fighters trying to enter Iranian territory, but I don't expect them to be used offensively.

On topic: Make no mistake, whether the Iranians caused any US casualties or not, the US is going to hit back hard.

No ones hands are clean. Iran also plays the same games. It's been doing the game before US even existed, it's just much, much more weaker now. Iran was the pioneer of these games. With the first big empire from Greece, Egypt to India.
Iran played the game per the rules better than the US - the US under Trump simply couldn’t stand being outplayed and therefore broke the rules and assassinated a serving senior Iranian General.

Back
Top Bottom