What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

I hope Iranians dont play into the hands of Americans who actually are wishing and hoping a rash action by Iran or its proxies.
there is even a chance of a false flag operation to blame Iran.
the Iranians I know and understand are ones who are very pragmatic and careful. I am sure they will serve the dish of revenge cold and effective. Iranians have already defeated the American designs in this region. this murder by Americans was a frustration act specially when the visit of General was announced and official and was regarding a peace initiative by Iraqi PM.
Irans Revolutionary Guard has claimed responsibility for the attack.

I hope Iranians dont play into the hands of Americans who actually are wishing and hoping a rash action by Iran or its proxies.
there is even a chance of a false flag operation to blame Iran.
the Iranians I know and understand are ones who are very pragmatic and careful. I am sure they will serve the dish of revenge cold and effective. Iranians have already defeated the American designs in this region. this murder by Americans was a frustration act specially when the visit of General was announced and official and was regarding a peace initiative by Iraqi PM.
The IRGC has already claimed it. False flag operation? lol

Why should Pakistan make war with America, kid go play game or go jerk off...
F off and log out.

Iran is directly on our border, a nuclear hit to iran would prove fatal for our balochistan region which is where our future depends on...

china should provide its icbm umbrella for cpec as they are major beneficiary of that
Why always china china ?
I am sure we are not less capable in this field

our economic condition are not so good for expensive icbms
F off and log out.

Iran is directly on our border, a nuclear hit to iran would prove fatal for our balochistan region which is where our future depends on...

Why always china china ?
I am sure we are not less capable in this field

LOOl all drama, nothing happened. everyone will be silent tomorrow

empty base lol

F off and log out.

These are Iranian policies and proxies that have now endangered Iranian nation. Nothing to do with Pakistan and stop implicating us USA in Afghanistan war didn’t nuke Baluchistan did it so let it go

Back
Top Bottom