What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Now is the time to test ICBM for Pakistan.

If situation escalates, US might come out nuclear on iran and if eastern iran gets hit, our CPEC, Gwadar and all will be RIP.

We need to do that calculated within 2-3 days depending on the situation

Why should Pakistan make war with America, kid go play game or go jerk off...

I have been warning about this day for 3 years. I've been advocating talks vs slogans. The hardliners have been dismissing people like me...now we will see what this will lead to. I hope, I hope they're right and I'm wrong. But either way this is the final test of whose approach is better.

Breaking news.
I hope Iranians dont play into the hands of Americans who actually are wishing and hoping a rash action by Iran or its proxies.
there is even a chance of a false flag operation to blame Iran.
the Iranians I know and understand are ones who are very pragmatic and careful. I am sure they will serve the dish of revenge cold and effective. Iranians have already defeated the American designs in this region. this murder by Americans was a frustration act specially when the visit of General was announced and official and was regarding a peace initiative by Iraqi PM.

IMO, due to the missiles being launched from Iran they must of got the okay from Russia to do this

Maybe that's what Putins unscheduled visit to Damascus was all about?

Could be. Maybe that's what the resistance axis is about?

Man, this all just reeks of World War 3. Resistance Axis Front and what not.

Trump here is threatening to attack Islamic sites and you're licking his balls. Trump here has awarded Israel Syrian Arabs' Golan Heights and Palestinian Arabs' territory, and still you're licking his balls.

What kind of a low life Arab and Muslim are you?

Stating a fact is not licking balls, unless the CEP of missiles is so accurate that they know exactly what they're hitting.

Reports are now coming in American f16s fighters are taking off from UAE Iran issues warning to American ally’s on this

I really hope they aren't sending bombers carrying Nuclear AGMs.

Americans response ? Is one to watch out for it will have to retaliate back challenged I worry what the **** will it be

I doubt US will attack - Israel will hold US from attacking - otherwise Israel will come under attack at a very close range.

We don't know what Iran has in the arsenal. They may have a dirty nuclear bomb.

china should provide its icbm umbrella for cpec as they are major beneficiary of that
Now is the time to test ICBM for Pakistan.

If situation escalates, US might come out nuclear on iran and if eastern iran gets hit, our CPEC, Gwadar and all will be RIP.

We need to do that calculated within 2-3 days depending on the situation

I have been warning about this day for 3 years. I've been advocating talks vs slogans. The hardliners have been dismissing people like me...now we will see what this will lead to. I hope, I hope they're right and I'm wrong. But either way this is the final test of whose approach is better.
You're right. But this response was long due. The US had made a stupid mistake by assassinating Gen. Soleimani on an official visit and they took full responsibility for it and even threatened Iran with a humiliating tone, thinking that they're invincible. Now they know that their bold actions will be responded by bold reactions.

This is possibly the worst humiliation for Trump and the USA in decades.

Back
Top Bottom