What's new

Iranian Aviation Products..military and civilian

apparently, in this second prototype many changes have been made including the front landing gear has been moved in the middle, while in the first prototype it was pushed to one side

1401122012385870527208084.jpg

3744469.jpg

well , we need more automatic production line ... most of process is done by hand and the process can improve as well , they need some time spending on observing the process and spend and planing and production line ... now , due the manual production line , the pace of production is low and the cost is high ...

they can study car production line and come with new idea.

well , we need more automatic production line ... most of process is done by hand and the process can improve as well , they need some time spending on observing the process and spend and planing and production line ... now , due the manual production line , the pace of production is low and the cost is high ...

We must always consider that the Yasin presented is still a pre-series specimen, certainly new production methods will be implemented in series production.
However, the number of aircraft produced annually will be established not only by a more automated production line, but also by how many components the companies participating in the project can supply, and, importantly, also by the ability to produce the "OWJ" turbojets, turbojets which with the afterburner are also used in the Kowar.
Finally, if we know the annual production capacity of OWJ turbojets, we could estimate how many aircraft (Yasin and Kowsar) could theoretically be produced each year.

well to some extent you can do automation but aircraft production even in developed nations is very manual intensive work (and I have been in such places for my work ) and hence the high cost of these machines...for quantities like 50 or less it will be debatable if automation expenses will be economical . But if Iran strats exporting any aircraft then it is another story but generally aircraft production will never be like auto production.
I noticed they have divided sections of Yasin and have given every section to a different company,HESA,IEI OWJ industries, AIO..etc..that is good plan.

1200-f35-lockheed-1024x683.jpg

US production line for F35

with the previous image that I propose again and with this all the Iranian companies that contribute to the construction of the Yasin must be identified
View attachment 920177

View attachment 920178
The ones that I can identify by logo
AIO (prime contractor!)
HESA (canopy and ejection seat, Landing gear)
OWJ (I assume it is Owj industries for fuselage !!!)
SAIRAN (assuming IEI in shiraz for all avionics)

for engine and wing hard to read but my guess engine is MAPNA ..wings..not familiar with logo

Sono diventato curioso di questo, quindi ho scavato un po '.

La società che ha iniziato a costruire questo business jet da 8 passeggeri (Behyar Sanat Sepahan) costruisce anche scansioni TC iraniane e molte altre apparecchiature mediche e ora stanno entrando anche nel settore dell'aviazione. Hanno già avviato il prototipo (una sezione di fusoliera e cabina di pilotaggio mostrata nelle foto). Hanno in programma di costruire anche il motore e l'avionica.

I wish them luck..Private business in Iran always does much better than Government entities.

Fn--AkMXoAAevi7

Fn--AkGXEAAGt4e

Fn_CmkKWYAMAJly
For this buinsness 8-passenger jet it will not be easy to privately build a turbofan of adequate power.
But one option could come from the past, like Lockheed didw ith his buinsness "JetStar".
Not receiving the production license of the Bristol Siddeley Orpheus to be installed in 2 specimens in the JetStar and not having national engines of equal power available, he opted to install 4 engines in pairs of 2 on the JatStar.
Lockheed_Jetstar_Hound_Dog_II_Graceland_Memphis_TN_2013-04-01_023.jpg

Therefore this option indicated above could eventually be taken into consideration for the Iranian Jet business, technically evaluating whether with 4 "Jahesh-700" turbofans installed and coupled 2x2, it can obviate the thrust necessary for the safe use of the aircraft.

For this buinsness 8-passenger jet it will not be easy to privately build a turbofan of adequate power.
But one option could come from the past, like Lockheed didw ith his buinsness "JetStar".
Not receiving the production license of the Bristol Siddeley Orpheus to be installed in 2 specimens in the JetStar and not having national engines of equal power available, he opted to install 4 engines in pairs of 2 on the JatStar.
View attachment 921023
Therefore this option indicated above could eventually be taken into consideration for the Iranian Jet business, technically evaluating whether with 4 "Jahesh-700" turbofans installed and coupled 2x2, it can obviate the thrust necessary for the safe use of the aircraft.
I envisioned they may source the engines from Russia butI am not familiar with their engines..the option you mentioned is very interesting it will be a good uses of Jahesh engine.

I envisioned they may source the engines from Russia butI am not familiar with their engines..the option you mentioned is very interesting it will be a good uses of Jahesh engine.
But at the moment not even the business Jet aircraft is produced, therefore the 2x2 Jahesh turbofan question is only a hypothesis / alternative if in the future a turbofan of adequate power will not be produced or in some way imported.

Back
Top Bottom