What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

2 UAVs in one day entered our sky, thing are heating up now IRGC is asking Army why did it let UAVs inter 188 km inside Iran airspace and that it was going to Iran nuclear facility in north.

IRGC is very worried &angry about Iranian late reaction to Azeri drone: "the drone came very close to nuclear facilitties in Bonab city. Maybe it wasn't related to Karabakh clashes but to Iranian nuclear issue".

@Mithridates i told you last night this going to cost us alot its not just those ISIS fighters that me and @TheImmortal are worried about Azerbaijan let's Israel/Turkey do this to us from its airspace its extremely dangerous for us to let Azerbaijan go like that.

2 UAVs in one day entered our sky, thing are heating up now IRGC is asking Army why did it let UAVs inter 188 km inside Iran airspace and that it was going to Iran nuclear facility in north.

IRGC is very worried &angry about Iranian late reaction to Azeri drone: "the drone came very close to nuclear facilitties in Bonab city. Maybe it wasn't related to Karabakh clashes but to Iranian nuclear issue".

@Mithridates i told you last night this going to cost us alot its not just those ISIS fighters that me and @TheImmortal are worried about Azerbaijan let's Israel/Turkey do this to us from its airspace its extremely dangerous for us to let Azerbaijan go like that.

may be bcz of last passenger aircraft incident...

And israelis are pretty sure behind of this. they made recent classes as a cover to spy on iran.

its no normal coincident to enter that much inside any border.

If you look at this map, you can see that there are no ADs next to the turkish azeri armenian borders except for a hawk battery... maybe because it of that the drone was able to penetrate deep

Attachments

• CEECC977-A59A-41FB-A308-D8CD13264C40.jpeg
    CEECC977-A59A-41FB-A308-D8CD13264C40.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 39
may be bcz of last passenger aircraft incident...

And israelis are pretty sure behind of this. they made recent classes as a cover to spy on iran.

its no normal coincident to enter that much inside any border.

maybe, but we generally don't have medium to long range systems there , its not an small drone either as in came ~200 km in and say wanted to go ~300 km back to land it must have had at least 500- 600 km range

1601390177080.png

1601390209841.png

Last edited:
If you look at this map, you can see that there are no ADs next to the turkish azeri armenian borders except for a hawk battery... maybe because it of that the drone was able to penetrate deep
well there is some unknown short range AD systems there manly because its not an hot zone for Iran and we never expect an attack from there but im sure Iran will place some there now.

well there is some unknown short range AD systems there manly because its not an hot zone for Iran and we never expect an attack from there but im sure Iran will place some there now.
I think irgc tabas and 3rd khordad are placed around the whole country secretly. That’s one good thing about those systems.

two 3rd khordad and several SHORAD can do the job.

The Zionists are using these Azeris as a launching ground for their spy UAVs. These Azeris better be extremely careful, Iran has only a limited amount of patience with them. If they're not careful they will end up becoming a testing grounding for Iranian military hardware and ultimately rejoin Iranian motherland.

Make no mistake, all it takes is for IRGC to get involved with the Armenians and take a few dozen accurate ballistic missiles and this combined with Armenia's current Iskander missiles means the Azeris will be finished. I am positive behind the scene the Azeris have been warned to tread very carefully. These artificial states have a short expiry date, if they continue to allow themselves to be used as pawns, this date becomes even shorter.

The Zionists are using these Azeris as a launching ground for their spy UAVs. These Azeris better be extremely careful, Iran has only a limited amount of patience with them. If they're not careful they will end up becoming a testing grounding for Iranian military hardware and ultimately rejoin Iranian motherland.

Make no mistake, all it takes is for IRGC to get involved with the Armenians and take a few dozen accurate ballistic missiles and this combined with Armenia's current Iskander missiles means the Azeris will be finished. I am positive behind the scene the Azeris have been warned to tread very carefully. These artificial states have a short expiry date, if they continue to allow themselves to be used as pawns, this date becomes even shorter.

The plan has become a lot more clear.

Turkey connects to North Syria to Northern Turkmen Iraq connect to Armenia connect Iranian Azerbaijan connect to Facist Azerbaijan connect to Turkmenistan

The “Turkmen” Crescent.

Back
Top Bottom