What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

1600967191133.png

Iran will unveil a new air defense system called Majid

Majid system is one of our best systems that will be unveiled by the end of this year. This system has features such as high mobility and fast reaction time and its a indigenous defense systems made in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Iran is in an astonishing and incredible scientific leap and will surprise us enormously. I am convinced that for fighter planes they have had an advanced plane hidden for some time :police::police::police:

They don't have much to buy abroad

These kind of statements along with the dowsing rod presentation really makes me think twice about these IRGC figures.

I had already addressed this issue before, but here's a quick reminder: in reality there's nothing outlandish about the idea of a portable COVID-19 virus sensor, and therefore the entire western media campaign ridiculing the IRGC for their presentation was baseless. Such devices can be scientifically proven ones.

Here are some articles about the US regime itself agreeing to finance a project conducted by the University of Utah under the direction of a professor with Iranian roots (ironically), aiming to develop the exact same thing i. e. a COVID-19 sensor:

Now as concerns the casing of the device presented by the IRGC, it's just that, a casing. This can be used for many different sorts of electronic devices and the fact that it was chosen to house the IRGC-made COVID-19 scanner means nothing. Just because a scammer had once used the same casing to manufacture a dowsing rod, it doesn't imply that every device with a similar casing is a scam. In fact, the scammer in question did not design the casing by himself, he took it over from some preexisting, functional electronic device.

Last edited:
I had already addressed this issue before, but here's a quick reminder: in reality there's nothing outlandish about the idea of a portable COVID-19 virus sensor, and therefore the entire western media campaign ridiculing the IRGC for their presentation was baseless. Such devices can be scientifically proven ones.

Here are some articles about the US regime itself agreeing to finance a project conducted by the University of Utah under the direction of a professor with Iranian roots (ironically), aiming to develop the exact same thing i. e. a COVID-19 sensor:

Now as concerns the casing of the device presented by the IRGC, it's just that, a casing. This can be used for many different sorts of electronic devices and the fact that it was chosen to house the IRGC-made COVID-19 scanner means nothing. Just because a scammer had once used the same casing to manufacture a dowsing rod, it doesn't imply that every device with a similar casing is a scam. In fact, the scammer in question did not design the casing by himself, he took it over from some preexisting, functional electronic device.
Don't try to justify it . the problem is not irgc or the casing . the problem was the guy who invented it . he represented the same device several time before for several different use and every time it was a fake.

Back
Top Bottom