What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

My salutations to all Iranian members

hello brother
I want to thank you on behalf of the Iranian members here for your posts in المنتدى العربي للدفاع والتسليح .it's always an honor to help knowledgeable and wonderful person like you

PS: and i love your avatar
1.jpg

IEI has developed a automatic tracking system for the Rapier SAM.

I hope the IRIADF/IRIAF buys it as the Rapier with day-only human operated sight is really not up to date anymore. The system has already a small effective envelope reaction time and mistakes require a automatic day/night tracking system with instant reaction.
It's true that the Rapier is a quite low performing system but if the task is only protection of one smaller site, namely IRIAF airbases, then it becomes useful if reaction time is decreased.
Countering subsonic PGM and CM, is a role IRIAF airbases need and Iran has a large number of Rapier systems.

Such things like turning the Rapier back into a useful system have become possible due to the thermal optics revolution in Iran.
One plus-point here is that Irans dry climate allows such 40 year old missiles to remain conserved.
ECJlSPCXsAIh7vW.jpg:large

Are you sure the numbre are accurate ,if I recall correctly previously they stated 75km away and the altitude was around 19km.

it dose not matter if its was in 16 km or 19 km altitude what dose matter is that Sayyad 2 missile has more then 90 km range and not 75 km.

and that is the pic from that night if im not wrong it shows Sayyad 2 missiles were used.

photo_2019-06-20_22-19-57.jpg

are we giving them air defenses or what? why they keep ditching our offers.

Minister: Iran Aims to Help Boost Iraq’s Defense Power

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/...-iran-aims-to-help-boost-iraq-s-defense-power

Are you sure the numbre are accurate ,if I recall correctly previously they stated 75km away and the altitude was around 19km.
what I'm sure is that previously they said it was above 50,000ft and never mentioned from which distance.

it dose not matter if its was in 16 km or 19 km altitude what dose matter is that Sayyad 2 missile has more then 90 km range and not 75 km.

and that is the pic from that night if im not wrong it shows Sayyad 2 missiles were used.
They used new missile called third Khordad to shot down MQ-4.
That missile not publicize to media yet but some guys mention it in the first hours of MQ-4 shot down.

photo_2019-06-20_22-19-57.jpg

are we giving them air defenses or what? why they keep ditching our offers.

Minister: Iran Aims to Help Boost Iraq’s Defense Power

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/...-iran-aims-to-help-boost-iraq-s-defense-power
Milky wayin the background what a beautiful scene

They reluctant because they afraid get sanctioned Iraq has has no industry no agriculture no tourism not even services sector all they is oil now even that been looted now imagine America sanction them

Milky wayin the background what a beautiful scene

They reluctant because they afraid get sanctioned Iraq has has no industry no agriculture no tourism not even services sector all they is oil now even that been looted now imagine America sanction them

agreed but Iraq and Lebanon need some air defense system as soon as possible Israel is already attacking Iraq i hope Iraq gets some air defense systems soon be it from Iran or Russia but i hope they chose Iran's offer.

agreed but Iraq and Lebanon need some air defense system as soon as possible Israel is already attacking Iraq i hope Iraq gets some air defense systems soon be it from Iran or Russia but i hope they chose Iran's offer.
You Furs Majoos we don't want your system hahahaha we can buy Chinese cheap and good

Back
Top Bottom