What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

few days ago, I asked myself why they fired medium range Ballistic missile with that strange path from south to north not otherwise, and I had remembered about Rouhani promise few yrs ago about testing Bavar on missile.

It seems my guess was true and test was successful, so Rouhani couldn't control his happiness and reveled what happened with that test.
can't wait more.:mad:
It seems we would see the film of above test om mordad 31st.
building indigenous Anti Ballistic missile will shock all.

8+ meter long launch containers on a 10x10 TEL instead of a 8 x 8 as required by a Sayyad-4 size missile would hint positively to baradar Yavars claim.
The other explanation would need to be a 2 x 3, 6 tube Sayyad-4 TEL.
It would also support the ABM nature of the Bavar-373: S-500 and S-300V series has such large twin tube TELs to support their long range ABM component.

It would but the Bavar-373 beyond the S-400 in those fields: The S-400 also has a 350km range long range missile but it is a sophisticated solution against air breathing targets while large missiles like on the S-500 and S-300V have, or offer growth potential for exo-atmospheric interceptors.

So it seems like the "Shahab-3" claimed by the U.S to have been tested was really a legacy Shahab-3 to test Bavar-373 performance against a mach 10-12 target.

9 years of waiting...

what?????

"Truck bit smaller but with round Tuble and cold launch system

like this one the Truck, the shorter truck
j8ufyif.jpg

this is longer Truck but which Turkey and new Russian forces use
AGdUmMe.jpg

cold launch system

NOT the Sayyad 5 which Ruhani and Gen. Deghan took pictuers with"
??????
yes with round tubes and cold launch exactly like Russian S400

this is Sayyad 5

eFlIxnU.jpg

So bro, that sayyad 5 missile won't be the most long range missile
Impressive...!
No neither Sayyad 5 or Bavar 373 is longest range missile in service

h more then 350+ range..if it's true then i say....
Impressive...!
Bavar and Sayyad 5 both 350++ KM system

Last edited:

Ops i supposed to say sayyad 4, i mistakenly did sayyad 5.
I can't remember , but i heard sayyad 4 approximately 200+ km... I'm not sure..
Is sayyad 4 is a part of b373 ?
The second question is about sayyad 5 u mentioned earlier and u said it 350++ km..
So far i know the the military parade where first missile for b373 was shown, was that sayyad 4??

If so then any reference related to sayyad 5, any photo ?? I'm getting a little bit confused..

The last one related to their cansister and launch technique.
So far information revealed both will enjoy VLS , but the question arises with cold launch..
And their respective cansister, as u see there are square shaped cansister and u said there's also circular shaped cansister like used in s300/400..
If only sayyad 5 has cold launch then it's possible to use circular cansister.

Last edited:
I'm very sceptical if they gonna unveil the Bavar at 22nd of August

j8ufyif.jpg

AGdUmMe.jpg

1) any reason the iranian truck is shorter than turkey/russian S-400 truck?
2) you say the B-373 is as potent as the russian S-400?
3) is B-373 the most potent AD system Iran currently has or is there something in development which surpass it

3) is B-373 the most potent AD system Iran currently has or is there something in development which surpass it
Maybe because Russia uses cold launch and iran uses hot launch

let me answer these after unvailing

I'm very sceptical if they gonna unveil the Bavar at 22nd of August

Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Amir Hatami said the domestically-made long-range air defense missile system “Bavar-373” will be unveiled later this month.

Iran to Unveil Advanced Homegrown Missile System This Month: Minister

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/...-homegrown-missile-system-this-month-minister

Ops i supposed to say sayyad 4, i mistakenly did sayyad 5.
I can't remember , but i heard sayyad 4 approximately 200+ km... I'm not sure..
Is sayyad 4 is a part of b373 ?
The second question is about sayyad 5 u mentioned earlier and u said it 350++ km..
So far i know the the military parade where first missile for b373 was shown, was that sayyad 4??

If so then any reference related to sayyad 5, any photo ?? I'm getting a little bit confused..

The last one related to their cansister and launch technique.
So far information revealed both will enjoy VLS , but the question arises with cold launch..
And their respective cansister, as u see there are square shaped cansister and u said there's also circular shaped cansister like used in s300/400..
If only sayyad 5 has cold launch then it's possible to use circular cansister.

what you saw was Sayyad 4, i exactly have your questions too, we did not we any Sayyad 5.

j8ufyif.jpg

AGdUmMe.jpg

yes with round tubes and cold launch exactly like Russian S400

this is Sayyad 5

eFlIxnU.jpg

No neither Sayyad 5 or Bavar 373 is longest range missile in service

داداش من متوجه منظورت نمیشم چطور میتونه کوچیک تر باشه وقتی سوار ذوالجناح و اینکه قضیه صیاد 5 چیه و چرا دایره ای شده سیستم باور لانچ گرم رو نشون میده نه لانچ سرد رو سیستم لانچرش اینی که تو میگی با تمام عکسایی که ما دیدیم مخالفت میکنه اگه اینی که تو میگی درست باشه پس این چیه؟؟؟

p1682281.jpg

این کشنده مشخصا ذوالجناحه که میبینی حداقل 5 محوره هست

maxresdefault.jpg

Zafar truck was always a candidate for the Bavar-373 for me. Only the Zoljanah and its low width (stability) created doubts that it is only for the radar components of it.

zafar_21260.jpg

but Zafar is too small where do they going to place the cooling systems it must be Zoljanah look at it in below pic that's Zoljanah.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
داداش من متوجه منظورت نمیشم چطور میتونه کوچیک تر باشه وقتی سوار ذوالجناح و اینکه قضیه صیاد 5 چیه و چرا دایره ای شده سیستم باور لانچ گرم رو نشون میده نه لانچ سرد رو سیستم لانچرش اینی که تو میگی با تمام عکسایی که ما دیدیم مخالفت میکنه اگه اینی که تو میگی درست باشه پس این چیه؟؟؟

p1682281.jpg
برادر من این عکس روحانی و سردار دهقان با سامانه پدافند هوایی صیاد ۵هست نه باور به اشتباه و برای رد گم کردن روس ها و امریکا این عکس را نشون دادند تا بتونند...........

27O7SNU.jpg

Last edited:
but Zafar is too small where do they going to place the cooling systems it must be Zoljanah look at it in below pic that's Zoljanah

There is no need for cooling except for the driver. A 2019 system will have an automatic data-link system similar to that on the Bashir radar. The rest would be miniaturezed into a small cabin and the 7,5m containers would fit.
Compared to Iran's S-300 TEL such a 4-missile 8x8 system without tractor would then be fully off-road capable.

A larger calibre Sayyad-5 with longer lenght could then fit on the Zoljanah 10x10 Tel, likely 3 missiles.

One point is that cold launch has following benefits:
1. Instant directional orientation for lowest reaction time and ABM.
2. Easier application in silos.
3. Avoidance of forrest fire and less fire signature if used in urban areas.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom