What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

You're not making any sense! The boomers are the ones likely to create war, not the woke millenials. So the longer you wait the less liklier war will become. Also US will never abandon Israel for Sunnis, this comment is ridiculous and will age like milk.
Actually woke does not have that much organic popularity. Its an ideology propped up by boomers globalists/zionists and advocated by teachers pet and toadie types. Anti-woke is where the actual popular forces are located at; you will see this in 2024 when Trump CRUSHES Harris in the election.

Then the remilitarization of society will begin, the infrastructure development programme in which vast power plants and industrial plants are constructed in every town in the US as well as in canada (trudeau will likely also be ousted in the next election and an anti-woke successor would agree to the above policies). The vast rearmament program in which 50,000 nuclear warheads and 300,000 missiles are built with another 300,000 in reserve. The Annexation of Canada, Australia, the Carribean (except cuba obviously), the UK, and ireland would be passed by law even before the outbreak of any conflict in the middle east or elsewhere.

Actually woke does not have that much organic popularity. Its an ideology propped up by boomers globalists/zionists and advocated by teachers pet and toadie types. Anti-woke is where the actual popular forces are located at; you will see this in 2024 when Trump CRUSHES Harris in the election.

Then the remilitarization of society will begin, the infrastructure development programme in which vast power plants and industrial plants are constructed in every town in the US as well as in canada (trudeau will likely also be ousted in the next election and an anti-woke successor would agree to the above policies). The vast rearmament program in which 50,000 nuclear warheads and 300,000 missiles are built with another 300,000 in reserve. The Annexation of Canada, Australia, the Carribean (except cuba obviously), the UK, and ireland would be passed by law even before the outbreak of any conflict in the middle east or elsewhere.

Again you're projecting a fantasy here. There is no way Trump will jeapordize the stability in the west to create an armageddon-like scenario. He's been very open on this, unless he's lying which is also a possibility. There is plenty of woke in US and Canada, and has been something divisive whereby half of the population is either batshit crazy Republicans or liberal woke binary lefties. A civil war in US is 100 times more likely than a US/Sunni alliance at the expense of Israel.

Preparing AD for all out scenario

1679797035063.png

In the future, Iranian Air Force will have a drone with an airborne radar system that will provide us with 24-hour air coverage — Military official on TV

Iran's "future" is often very far in the future... but I am looking forward to it!
If Iran makes announcements like that, it means they are way ahead of the announcement process. So imagine the technologies that have not yet gone up to the public

LOL i just learned that twitter dont offer me translation for this tweet, and the others what follow

First "Tweet"

Missiles of the Third Khordad system (part one).

In the [13]80's decade of the solar calendar, a llarge project was started for the development of a domestic air defence system in the Aerospace Force of Sepah [IRGC].

Second "Tweet"

Missiles of the Third Khordad system (part two).

The long-range missile of Third Khordad, or Ta'er-3, as the longest ranged missile of the Third Khordad system with 200 kilometers of range was unveiled at the parade on 31 Shahrivar, 1401 [September 22, 2022].

Third "Tweet"

Missiles of Third Khordad system (part three).

Another missile of Third Khordad is named "Ninth Dey" and with a range of 30 kilometers, it is regarded as this system's short-range missile.

Last edited:
It does change if you revert back to original and re-translate again.
I tried. I opened the original tweet but the "translation button" does not even appear whereas for any other e.g. english tweet i get the translation button.

First "Tweet"

Missiles of the Third Khordad system (part one).

In the [13]80's decade of the solar calendar, a grand project was started for the development of a domestic air defence system in the Aerospace Force of Sepah [IRGC].

Second "Tweet"

Missiles of the Third Khordad system (part two).

The long-range missile of Third Khordad, or Ta'er-3, as the longest ranged missile of the Third Khordad system with 200 kilometers of range was unveiled at the parade on 31 Shahrivar, 1401 [September 22, 2022].

Third "Tweet"

Missiles of Third Khordad system (part three).

Another missile of Third Khordad is named "Ninth Dey" and with a range of 30 kilometers, it is regarded as this system's short-range missile.

Impressive trio.

With Third Khordad taking care of short (Dey-9) medium (Ta'er-2[d]?) and long range (Ta'er-3), I do have to ask myself if the Sayyad-4A of the same range as Ta'er-3 will indeed be deployed. Would it not make more sense to go straight ahead with deployment of the Sayyad-4B?

As far as Arman is concerned, wonder if this 400km+ missile will follow the Ta'er (-4?) or Sayyad (-5?) design layouts.

Piet

As far as Arman is concerned, wonder if this 400km+ missile will follow the Ta'er (-4?) or Sayyad (-5?) design layouts.
Since Arman and Sayyad SAMs are MoD projects, that new 400-km-range missile will likely also be part of or based on the Sayyad SAM family. Taer SAMs are designed and produced by the IRGC.

What are your thoughts about S-350E for Iran? Are there chances that it's what Iran ordered with the Su-35 deal?

Back
Top Bottom