What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

The early version of the third of khordads interceptor.
4bsl1061a3443b1i1it_800C450.jpg

file-20200112-103987-vx9vd0.jpg

Do you have link to his full interview?
let me check

At the very least openly move military assets to the North and send overt signaling to either side that such incidents like this one should not be repeated and if they are, swift military responses will be enacted.

Iran holds military supremacy over both Azerbaijan and Armenia and could easily destroy tactical assets on both sides in short order if needed.

Azerbaijans use of foreign Jihadi mercenaries is quite concerning though... I can't imagine such a course of action would be good for the caucus region in the long-run. Iran has openly stated it won't allow terrorists to set up shop right on their border. What remains to be seen is what I.R.I is willing to do about it.
Azarbaijan alone is really no threat to Iran. Iran can just artillery the f. out of that tiny republic with only the IRGC's artillery division. The problem here is Turkey and the West involvement if such a thing occurs. Iran and AZ right now enjoy both good relations and have embassies. I do not see any conflict anytime soon unless AZ suddenly starts to behave insane.
Azeri drones are absolutely demolishing Armenia infantry and vehicles.

It’s similar to how Syria got demolished by Turkish drones.

It makes you wonder why they cannot detect these drones?
First of all, we see some destruction of Armenian armor and infantry by Turkish drones (Azari drones and capabilities overall do not have the effectiveness as displayed in the videos. Obvious that these are Turkish controlled). Yes. But it is nowhere near to ''absolutely demolishing''. Poor choice of words.

Second, if it really had any major effect we would have witnessed major frontline changes in these 3 weeks.
Same with Syria, nice for fancy videos but little effect on the ground.

Last edited:
Azarbaijan alone is really no threat to Iran. Iran can just artillery the f. out of that tiny republic with only the IRGC's artillery division. The problem here is Turkey and the West involvement if such a thing occurs. Iran and AZ right now enjoy both good relations and have embassies. I do not see any conflict anytime soon unless AZ suddenly starts to behave insane.

It's really just some Turks and Azeri idiots who say stupid shit that really bothers me. They act like all of a sudden they can waltz straight into Iran and "liberate" Iranian lands that have significant Iranian Azeri populations just cause'. That's the only problem I have with this whole debacle honestly lol.

It's really just some Turks and Azeri idiots who say stupid shit that really bothers me. They act like all of a sudden they can waltz straight into Iran and "liberate" Iranian lands that have significant Iranian Azeri populations just cause'. That's the only problem I have with this whole debacle honestly lol.

Let them dream. Syria was 10 times harder than Azerbaijan. Syria was our geographic limitation. Aliev and the only Georgian corridor is their bottleneck. Georgian corridor is easy to close if we decide.

Azarbaijan's name itself is a pure Persian name. Same with most countries that border Iran. They never escaped the Persian influence and adopted them.

If some fanboys want to bring in the gray wolves, be my guest. They will be thrown away by the local population loyal to Iran, anyway.

Begzaarin Chan maahi be havaaye gereftane Chan deh khub zaeef shan. Hanuz vaghte voroode iran nis.

Begzaarin Chan maahi be havaaye gereftane Chan deh khub zaeef shan. Hanuz vaghte voroode iran nis.
Meh... i really do not care about these 2 former Iranian provinces. Let them fight it out. But slap them each time a stray bullet or drone falls on our territory. I wouldn't waste our nation's precious resources on these soviet stolen fake republics anyway.

Back
Top Bottom