What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

ISRAEL IS BAD AT LAND WARFARE. The moment Israeli troops have to fight man to man on the ground, Israelis start dying fast and losing morale. We saw it in 2006. Even my dad, he always yells and tells me - "those Israelis dunno how to fight" and he's right. They always have to use some technology like UAVs, or ground robots...and at that same time their keyboard warriors on PDF will tell you the IDF are the bravest army in the world. I dont understand their logic.
the know how to fight and they are one of the best fighting forces in the world. Ethnic divisions and there classifications in the army as well as their society make it more prawn to moral break down and for reasons how the country was established and the foundations of the state they cant enter a war and sustain heavy casualties there will be uproar and that will rock the entire state to its foundations.

the know how to fight and they are one of the best fighting forces in the world. Ethnic divisions and there classifications in the army as well as their society make it more prawn to moral break down and for reasons how the country was established and the foundations of the state they cant enter a war and sustain heavy casualties there will be uproar and that will rock the entire state to its foundations.
A society that is not willing to sacrifice lives for their existence will face existential threat

Destruction of AD system does not means it is useless. There is no invincible AD system anywhere. Any AD system can be attacked and destroyed even if it performs with 100% accuracy and there is nothing like 100% accuracy in any AD system. David Sling even if it is 100% accurate, it still has a limited number of interceptor missiles to fire. after exhausting it missiles it will be destroyed with ease. All it takes is to fire more than it can intercept and destroy it even if it is 100% accurate. I think you are over exited.
EVen the Iron dome is not accurate because:

1) Iron dome doesnt intercept every missile, even those that wil hit Israeli citizens or infrastructure
2) EVen the missiles and rockets that Iron dome hits, it doesnt always hit the warhead, so sometimes, it hits the missile, but missile will fall and destroy something because the warhead is still intact, dropping over Israeli people and territory
3)Iron dome cant handle saturation attacks.

radar blurred....

3rd.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom