What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

be careful... Don't use them without oil...

I see you have experience :lol:

I'm sorry though i don't swing that way :disagree:

But be careful and don't let anyone know or they'll hang you.

Shows us on of the sophisticated advanced Saudi-made radars which we could call them "achievement".
here it is . I do nt know how miss it .
this is radar with two big hear which can pick up any noise around it .
Z0w899d.jpg

Shows us on of the sophisticated advanced Saudi-made radars which we could call them "achievement".

It sure as hell won't be a bunch or rusty metal welded together, tell me though can this advanced radar of yours detect your other mockup i mean advanced super stealth fighter the Qaher-313 ?!

here it is . I do nt know how miss it .
this is radar with two big hear which can pick up any noise around it .
Z0w899d.jpg

Looks like an Iranian to me, did he get that bread on his donkey after standing in the long waiting lines at that sewer called Tehran ?

Last edited:
It really baffles me how someone from primitive Arabia has the nerve to "ridicule" Iran. It just doesn't make sense whatsoever. Iran is a far more advanced society than Arabia. Despite sanctions and threats.

I find it interesting how a shawarma Turk like you keep licking Mullah's a$$ every 24/7 on this forum, in one of your posts you said you're even willing to kill your own countrymen to protect your Mullahs, that just shows that Shiites around the world are loyal to one entity only, all countries around the world should deport you to Iran so you can stand in the bread lines as well.

@JUBA i thought you were on your way to iraq to help your jihadi brothers. they definitely need you there. :lol:

They're doing good on their own, i like seeing them killing your proxies over there while they get killed as well, it's a win win for us Saudis.

I use people's experince ... people like you! :)

Hmm so you let people experiment on you ? nah dude keep your sexual fantasies to yourself, already told you i don't swing that way.

They're doing good on their own, i like seeing them killing your proxies over there while they get killed as well, it's a win win for us Saudis.

a terrorist nation. looks like we're facing a new phenomenon here :rofl:

a terrorist nation. looks like we're facing a new phenomenon here :rofl:

Are you terrorized ? don't be afraid they won't hurt you if you remain an illegal immigrant in the west like most of your fellow Iranians on here who escaped your hell hole of a country.

Welding a bunch of rusty metal pipes together won't make you a radar. You're becoming the laughing stock for the whole world with these "achievements" :omghaha:

Thanks to these so called metal pipes and wooden mock ups!! Iran's air space is the most secure in the region. and it has been completely proved. you should remember the Incident happened for the RQ-170 and recently for the Israeli drone! If you have any doubts, you can send one of your flying toys to our air space, of course if you have the balls!

Oh and i was forgetting to mention that these rusty metal pipes even has foreign customers!:coffee:

LIPI, Iran Electronics to develop radar systems | The Jakarta Post

Indonesia and Iran collaborate on radar systems - IHS Jane's 360

So if you don't have any technical information to tell us in the field of Radars and AD systems, I recommend yo to STFU!

you should remember the Incident happened for the RQ-170 and recently for the Israeli drone!

You shot down an RC plane ? Wow now that's a real achievement :rofl:

If you have any doubts, you can send one of your flying toys to our air space, of course if you have the balls!

Our modern fighters don't even need to enter your airspace, we could obliterate these rusty pipes using long range cruise missiles, you wouldn't even know what hit you.

You shot down an RC plane ? Wow now that's a real achievement :rofl:

Our modern fighters don't even need to enter your airspace, we could obliterate these rusty pipes using long range cruise missiles, you wouldn't even know what hit you.

The fact is that Iran has an indigenous arms industry, and saudi arabia does not. So before mocking Iran, take a look at your own country which cant even produce a plastic spoon by itself.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom