What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Excellent comeback! When you can't argue back against someone, try to find a little error :lol:

Why do you keep saying "I actually stay away from Iranian threads", and yet coming back to our section? Either come here and get embarrassed or stay away.
You're no friend to Iranians, but rather a pathetic jealous little child whom can't hide his inferiority complex.
Says the man that ignored my entire comment, and proceeded to do a circle jerk.

I'm coming back because you replied to me, simple.

I'm no friend to liars, Iranians in general are pretty cool people.

Excuse me I don't know about radars. But I can see the modules of the NEBO radar clearly while I don't see them on the ghadir radar all I can see antenas any one please show me the modules on it thanks.

Size Means ...The Size of Target ..Majority of Radars Can't Detect Maneuvering Cruise Missiles ..that's why I asked..?
The Israeli Supplied Swordfish can detect the Size of Golf Ball Sized Target

Size Means ...The Size of Target ..Majority of Radars Can't Detect Maneuvering Cruise Missiles ..that's why I asked..?
The Israeli Supplied Swordfish can detect the Size of Golf Ball Sized Target
Why it couldn't detect the hezbollah's drone for 1 hours flying air field of invaded palestinian lands if it was capable of :D

What's so advanced about this radar? enlighten us ...
for me, it looks like a WW2 radar

What's so advanced about this radar? enlighten us ...
for me, it looks like a WW2 radar

This is a 3D phased array radar with a range of 1100km which make this radar a very good and useful achievement.

For your information 3D radars had not been developed during the WW2.

Edit:not to mention its 300km altitude.

Last edited:
just for Iranian.
the article which mashreghnews referred to it is this one:
Israel Defense | חשיפה: מכ"ם מתקדם לאיראנים | עוד כותרות
they thought this is the Qadir radar:
139397_183.jpg

من نمیدونم کی این مقاله ها رو مینویسه، ولی نکته جالبش اینکه حتی بعد از رونمایی از رادار قدیر هنوز دوزاریشون نیفتاده کی به کی بوده
I think that this is the ''Najm-802'', it was seen for the first time during the supreme leader's visit of Iran's military achievement exhibition some time ago.
21600_837~0.jpg

But how that possible, this program required a whole constellation of satellites
@SOHEIL knows better :) but what i know:
iran got LPS system .and i'm not sure about other systems.. but don't forget when iran controlled US RQ-170 by jamming satellite signals and captured the drone intact then sure they have a nice way to do it. also iran uses various radars and electro optical systems to find stealth planes like RQ-170.

98668383324112331935.jpg

( IRAN watching US RQ-170 by an electro optical system )

and some other systems
55252980404725636460.jpg

44883331342229939878.jpg

46760053276058450780.jpg

15974003386817797679.jpg

139397_183.jpg

etc..

Last edited:
each military ship has a restricted zone (nationality doesn't matter), it's totally idiotic if anybody thinks they wont shoot toward an intruder plane or boat.

for those who think Americans or other western countries wont shoot toward Iranian speed boats, watch this:
http://old.jamnews.ir/Images/News/AtachFile/29-5-1390/FILE634494666335937500.flv
as the video clearly shows, they start to shoot toward Iranian boat when it get closer than 100 meters.
also American's history of killing fishermen in Persian gulf just because they got too close to them is another proof.
what about American's starwars laser canon? if they intend to not shoot Iranian drones (as some members claim), then why they chose the Persian gulf for testing this prototype gun? to shoot Arabia's drones down?
-------

and how do you want to explain the Hezbollah's drone "Ayoub"? after flying over the whole NATO and Israel fleet in Mediterranean sea, bypassing the coastal units and military bases (undetected during the whole time), finally it was detected near Israel's nuclear reactor visually (and not by their radars) using their surveillance balloons.

Oh how did Al Qaeda hit the USS Cole? Why wasn't it destroyed when it came within 100 meters? How high was your UAV when you observed our carriers? Less than 100 meters?

This is a 3D phased array radar with a range of 1100km which make this radar a very good and useful achievement.

For your information 3D radars had not been developed during the WW2.

Edit:not to mention its 300km altitude.
R U sure?

640px-Mammut-radar.JPG

Radar Basics

Last edited:
R U sure?

640px-Mammut-radar.JPG

They are talking non-sense as usual. The problem of Iranian members is that none of them have any knowledge to understand what are they copy pasting. At the best case, it is a low-frequency radar, which is too big, immobile, uses the same frequencies as television, navigation, and communication systems. These system don't have enough accuracy to guide anything with it. these WW2 type of radars, can only roughly say that something is somewhere in the sky.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom