What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Well---then by default---it is advanced----:woot:
Advanced is relative concept like right-left cold-hot big-small etc...
Most likely it is advanced compared to previous Iranian made radars. You would be surprised but one of the crucial components in radars is the software, especially in these kind of real time monitoring radars, the algorithms are fairly complex to fully utilize the potential, filters, modes, real time comuting etc.

Good development but they should make it slightly more mobile for better transportation.

It also confirms that Iran does has the domestics labs for the designing and manufacturing of T/R modules for long range radar
or it could be more bull, who knows?

Pardon my ignorance, I thought phased array radar looked like these

radar.jpg

Phased_array_radar_AN_TPS-59.jpg

139397_183.jpg

But the iranian radar looks like lot of antennas combined together instead of T/R module? sort of huge TV antenna

^^
The pic below is a phased array from WW2 (built by the Germans at the end of the war). It looks similar to the Iranian one. I'm guessing that this is a rudimentary basic design, but a phased array radar nonetheless.

Mammut-radar.JPG

Last edited:

from Now The Iran Going to track everything within the Range of 1100KM at an Alt of 300KM ..but can someone Tell me which
size of the targets can be detected By this Super Radar

.Remembering good Old Days :P

from Now The Iran Going to track everything within the Range of 1100KM at an Alt of 300KM ..but can someone Tell me which size of the targets can be detected By this Super Radar

from Now The Iran Going to track everything within the Range of 1100KM at an Alt of 300KM ..but can someone Tell me which size of the targets can be detected By this Super Radar

size ?

3CP2w2R~01.jpg

or it could be more bull, who knows?

We all know how but hurt you are. You go in every Iranian thread and act like a pathetic little kid whom is dying of jealousy.:rofl:
One thing is for sure, Iranian radar are actually tested, the so called stealth Rq-170 which was downed is a an example of that.
This capability is light years ahead of what some failed states around Iran have ;)

Last edited:
Did you catch it, there is a hoisting system on top of radar, is it under construction yet? Or is it essiential to plug in new some ones to radar system?

Last edited:
Did you catch it, there is a hoisting system on top of radar, is it under construction yet? Or is it essiential to plug in new some ones to radar system?

This radar has been ready for a while now. They tested it as well.
The crone probably there in case the radars in that tall structure needs repairing/removal.

Last edited:
We all know how but hurt you are. You go in every Iranian thread and act like a pathetic little kid whom is dying of jealousy.:rofl:
One thing is for sure, Iranian radar are actually tested, the so called stealth Rq-160 which was downed is a an example of that.
This capability is light years ahead of what some failed states around Iran have ;)
RQ-170, you can't even get your facts right.

I actually stay away from Iranian threads, I still don't understand why I thought it would be a good idea to visit one randomly.

RQ-170, you can't even get your facts right.

I actually stay away from Iranian threads, I still don't understand why I thought it would be a good idea to visit one randomly.

Excellent comeback! When you can't argue back against someone, try to find a little error :lol:

Why do you keep saying "I actually stay away from Iranian threads", and yet coming back to our section? Either come here and get embarrassed or stay away.
You're no friend to Iranians, but rather a pathetic jealous little child whom can't hide his inferiority complex.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom