What's new

Iran will catapult another satellite in space Tomorrow

yes it was said in military.ir and i checked it out with my ... classified information . i can't say anything more :D

FATEH 110 and 500!!! no bro it is less than 50 meter because khalij fars missile is based on fateh 110!!! khalij fars have cep of -50meters

Oh I didn't know that.
In that case 500 meters can't be right.

That's scientifically impossible, there is no MRBM with only inertial/optical homing with 50 cep. Even Russian most advanced TBM, Iskander-E, has 50 cep. Iran must have satellite navigation system such as GLONASS or GPS to get that hit accuracy. As for now, Iranian MRBMs have between 750-1500 cep.

if so then tell us how we can show the world videos of our missiles hit target ?

and which scientist showed that you need GPS for the CEP less than 750m

by the way Iskandar family of missiles are short range missiles with less than 400km of range in Case of Iskandar-E it has a 250km of range which is equal to our Fateh-110 and Persian Gulf missile and i think there is no need to tell you again how precise those two missiles are , for example Persian gulf missile is precise enough to hit a small PT-Boat
Iran_Fatah110.jpg

bradar have patients, it is much better to delay it due to weather than go ahead with it and fail.

Fateh 110 the has 3 generation, the fourth gen is on the way. I heard the 3rd gen has laser guided system.

Fateh-110 in the course of its flight use a Gyroscope for it's guidance system and Gyroscopes tend to loose accuracy in the long flight ,as we needed this missile to be as precise as possible in newer version of it we used a Laser Gyroscope which keep its accuracy for a far longer time , thats why this missile has a CEP of under 10m

بچه ها من برم بخوابم فردا امتحان دیفرانسیل دارم. باید صبح انتگرال بخونم . ای خدا کی حال داره آخه :sick:
شب بخیر.. دوستان

As per this NOTAM, these are the launch windows for Fajr:

between 0330 - 0730 and 0930 - 1230 UTC

A1412/12 - GUN FIRING WILL TAKE PLACE WI AREA: 3440N 05330E 3435N 05350E 3513N 05351E. GND - UNL, MAY 06 TO MAY 09, MAY 22 TO MAY 25, MAY 29 TO JUN. 01 AND JUN 13 TO JUN 16 0330-0730 AND 0930-1230, 06 MAY 03:30 2012 UNTIL 16 JUN 12:30 2012. CREATED: 02 MAY 10:25 2012

Also as per Zarya, it could be today during the day: Go For Launch!

Great News for Iran ! Mashallah.. Congratulations!

I am finding Indians are trying to be cosmetically excited on this news. Is Ahmadi Nijad's statement about Pakistan's enemies making you guys act? :)

"cosmetically excited" ? What does that even mean ? If it means what i think it does, I'm sure its very exciting for you as Pakistanis who have very little experience in space technology and cannot manage to launch or manufacture a single satellite without chinese assistance. Meanwhile, Indians have been launching satellites and performing associated missions since 1962.

We are happy that Iran is emerging and making itself heard. But lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom