What's new

Iran Video of the Day

There are a few Things in life, that I truely despise. On is hearing indians speak English amongst themselves. I consider it the greates Victory for the British empire and the greatest humiliation upon the blood of every human being on the face of the planet, that have given their lives fighting colonialism! It make me wanna vomit! I get the same feeling everytime I see an african American with "ironed hair". One day, the historians of the african American history will write, that the greates achievement of the 20. Century with regards to african Americans was the fullfillment of their dream of getting rid of their curls! And one step getting closer to BECOMING WHITE!
An other one is attaturkish turks! One must truely be deth, blind, mute and a cripple from far far away in the galaxy, not to know the truth about this man! I sometimes Wonder, where some of these selfproclained speakers on behalf of our part of the World get their information form. I Wonder these YOUNG TURKS, ever bothered learning about the origins of their name! A British intelligence "countergang" created to forever destory the ottoman empire from within!
I wounder if these dupes of a bunch of wannabe intellectuals even have the imagination to see, the champagne bottles pop in the corridors of power in London and MI6, every time they hear names like ATTATURK OR THE YOUNG TURKS. I Wonder if they can hear their laughter!
I praise God, that I am not born in a country, that calls the errandboy of the British empire their founding father!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom